AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FLIRTIFY.com (chatroulette) Latest Updates. All models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 1, 2024
💜 Welcome to Flirtify, platform designed for chatting and flirting! My name is Flora, and I’m an official representative of Flirtify. It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I’m ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

So let me tell you about Flirtify:

FF_forum.jpg

Flirtify is a chatroulette for dating, not a classic webcam service, so the model can decide which man she wants to communicate with and how much she wants to respond to his requests, and how much she is willing to do to grant his requests.

💜 You will communicate with men in a 1-1 format. There are no public rooms here, so the job is great for those who are worried about their safety.
💜 You will be paid $0.07 for the first minute and $0.24 for every consecutive minute. In addition, for both paid and free users, there is a bonus of $50 per week if you reach 1200 minutes. In total you can earn $5.5 - $14 + bonus per hour.
💜 The site interface is very simple, with easy registration and customization.
💜 The chat has a built-in translator.
💜 Work from anywhere at your convenience.
💜 Any device with a camera will do.
💜 Payouts from $50 to Paxum and USDT wallets on Mondays.
💜 Stable and large traffic sources.
💜 More monetization and payment options are coming soon.

Become a model

Contacts:
flora@flirtify.com
t.me/flora_flirtify
t.me/flirtify_models

Last edited:
A couple of questions, If I may;

"Chatroulette for dating" - so do the men on the platform think they are on a dating site?

The pay is very low - is there a a possibility to earn extra tips on top, or is pay capped to the per minute rate you offer? I saw the part about the cash bonus, but beyond that?

How much does the client pay per minute - what is your cut?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
weird to advertise as dating site when fosta laws prevent us from arranging meetings on a camsite. why not advertise it as a video sex chat like it does on the website?

1708720223773.png

100% anonymous video sex site and a dating site are two different sites entirely.

--
also why by restrive with members wanting to share cam?
1708720799313.png
really a one-sided video sex site.

Last edited:
A couple of questions, If I may;

"Chatroulette for dating" - so do the men on the platform think they are on a dating site?

The pay is very low - is there a a possibility to earn extra tips on top, or is pay capped to the per minute rate you offer? I saw the part about the cash bonus, but beyond that?

How much does the client pay per minute - what is your cut?

Hello, CallMeMaria!
We promote Flirtify as a random 1-on-1 video chat. So I don’t think they think we offer a dating site.
Next week we’ll be releasing paid gifts. This is a good way to make more money per chat. We can’t talk about the exact percentage because we have different options to buy minutes. However, if the user buys our discounted package or the biggest package, then the model gets almost 100% after bank fees and VAT.

Last edited:
weird to advertise as dating site when fosta laws prevent us from arranging meetings on a camsite. why not advertise it as a video sex chat like it does on the website?

100% anonymous video sex site and a dating site are two different sites entirely.
--
also why by restrive with members wanting to share cam?

really a one-sided video sex site.

Hello, AudriTwo!
Thanks for your advice! You are right. It is better to say Random 1-on-1 video chat.

So you will be adding the option to receive tips soon? I'll be honest your ppm is to low for me to consider running it as a cam site but if it was more low ppm for chat which could easily be run at the same time as other things and then tips for other stuff than it might have a bit more potential.
Will customers be able to at least narrow it down a tad when choosing or is it completely random? For instance I primarily do femdom. Can a guy choose that even if he can't further narrow it down?
You said percentage varies but please break it down by the percentage paid to models from the differant chat packages. For instance token package A costs the member xyz and the model receives abc etc. Also what percentage do we receive from tips? What is a reasonable amount to charge if we get say 65% is not if we receive 25%. In order to correctly set up our pricing we need to know what the customer is paying.
Last but certainly far from lease the amount of time a guy can stream without payment is beyond excessive. Are there any plans to change that to a more reasonable amount of time?

Do reformulate the idea because it should be MY choice to turn on or off my camera
An option for which I should not pay... it is my camera afterall. you come with the platform and the environment but not with my software so my device is not for you to control and I, to pay, for me, as owner to have control... doesn't sound quite right for me so ... pass
I have no idea who it thinking this logic but is wrong from my perspective.

1708944759814.png

Also how to delete an account? There's no visible option and not even a visible hint of "contact this email if you want to delete/ terminate your account" . Please don't direct me to the Privacy Policy, please don't some naughty issues there too at first glance.
Yea so please delete my cssmfc+flirtify@gmail.com account (yes it was especially created to see if my data is sold to 3rd parties but no longer need to see that) :)
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPookie
Do reformulate the idea because it should be MY choice to turn on or off my camera
An option for which I should not pay... it is my camera afterall. you come with the platform and the environment but not with my software so my device is not for you to control and I, to pay, for me, as owner to have control... doesn't sound quite right for me so ... pass
I have no idea who it thinking this logic but is wrong from my perspective.

View attachment 99359
its a 1 on 1 video cam site you pay for is it not? I would be a little upset if the other cam was off/blank & I just lost money/tokens to see nothing. But i could be wrong how this site works, I haven't fully followed this thread.

its a 1 on 1 video cam site you pay for is it not? I would be a little upset if the other cam was off/blank & I just lost money/tokens to see nothing. But i could be wrong how this site works, I haven't fully followed this thread.
Video chat 1 on 1 yes, with OBS I can add a virtual camera and 1 on 1 video chat becomes 1 on fake chat so again, my question stands as valid.

So you will be adding the option to receive tips soon? I'll be honest your ppm is to low for me to consider running it as a cam site but if it was more low ppm for chat which could easily be run at the same time as other things and then tips for other stuff than it might have a bit more potential.

We have added paid gifts, which essentially act as tips. You can receive them as much as you want without any restrictions, thereby increasing your income on the site.

Will customers be able to at least narrow it down a tad when choosing or is it completely random? For instance I primarily do femdom. Can a guy choose that even if he can't further narrow it down?

Chatroulette is always about random connections. However, you can add users to your favorites and, soon, call them directly.

Last but certainly far from lease the amount of time a guy can stream without payment is beyond excessive. Are there any plans to change that to a more reasonable amount of time?

Making it smaller means making it equal to zero

Yea so please delete my cssmfc+flirtify@gmail.com account (yes it was especially created to see if my data is sold to 3rd parties but no longer need to see that) :)
Good luck

Yes. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

You can verify that this is not the case by using the website. You will be protected from spending money on a call where there is no stream.

🎁
Paid gifts are now live​

unnamed.png

Any user can send you a gift and your balance will be increased by an amount depending on the gift.

To see the menu and your potential profit for each gift, click on the gift icon.

Users will see the same menu, but with the ability to send you a gift.

New feature: Request a gift
🎁

unnamed.jpg

Now you can request any gift and the user will see the requested gift in the dialog.

He will have the option to send it immediately with one click.

Reactions: SuperPookie

New feature: Direct calls from favourite section ☎️

0008 call1665.jpg

Now there is no need to search for someone from your Favorites list to talk to. If you are both online, just go to the Favorites section and start a direct call. People who add you to their Favorites can also call you.

0009 turn_off665.jpg

TIP: If you are not currently ready to receive direct user calls, you can disable all incoming calls for 30 minutes.

Improvement: Typing indicator 💬

Now users will see animation when you type on the keyboard. The same indicator you will see when the user starts typing something to you.

0010 typing665.jpg

TIP: Start typing or sending your message as soon as the call starts. This will help you get users more involved in your chat.