AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MegaMarch 2017

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
It's approaching fast! One week from today we kick off my birthday month in AmberLand, and I hope to make it a stellar day!

I do plan to be on cam for a few more shifts during February (I think weds/thurs/fri this week and monday next week), and while I obviously would like to make some small daily goals during those, I don't want to encourage anything crazy even though you've all missed me!

It would be amazing if we could grab a spot in top 20 on March 1, and if the AmberLanders can conserve just a bit until then, we may be able to achieve that! March 1 I'll be on from afternoon through evening, aiming for 3-9pm PST.

The ultimate goal for the month is top 75, but to get a taste of the glamorous lights of the top 20 for a day (or I can dream and imagine it could last through my bday on March 10?!) would be really fun. I plan on being on cam every day from the 1st through the 10th then I'll take a 3 day weekend 11th through 13th to celebrate my bday off-cam.

I'll update this thread on Monday Feb 27 with all the details so you can get excited about all the goodies! This will be the only mega month until August, so let's get all hands on deck to make it fantastic!

DETAILS! Remember none of the items are able to be tipped for until March 1st after 12:00am MFC time! (PST)

MegaBdayMonth.png

MegaMarch kicks off in the afternoon on the 1st! I should be on around 3pm, and plan to stay until roughly 9pm, which includes a bubble bath hangout for the last hour if we are having a good successful time! As stated before, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to bust into the top 20 during this shift. Starting off strong gives me such a rush of motivation for the whole month! The longer we hold it, the stronger the excites, and the less stress on the ultimate goal of top 75 as the month goes on.

Schedule: Mar 1 through Mar 10 I'll be on every day, culminating with my birthday party on the evening of the 10th! I'll take a 3-day bday weekend the 11th through 13th. After that, I shall take Sundays off, and Wednesdays will be Power Hour! (see graphic below.)

March Power Hour.png

Daily High Tip: See graphic below. The custom video raffle prize can be any sort of video, from non-nude poem reading to anal cum session to karaoke with nipple pinches. I won't accept roleplay or "scripted" requests, but in general I'll entertain your ideas. In the past I restricted customs to a set of guidelines, but I've started allowing more freedom. :) Also new are these selfies stickers (see below) for the wall signs! This adds a way for high tippers to get an extra raffle ticket entry by contributing through the rest of the month after getting on the wall, and also get the sign with stickers mailed to you when March is over!

marchht.png

FullSizeRender 68.jpg

Vid Bundle: 450 tokens = 3 videos. "Creampie Cutie" dildo play with a cream pie finish, "Shadowstep" mood light dance vid, "Virtual Fuck" a missionary PoV treat.

creampie.gif dance.gif pov.gif

Snapchat: 444 tokens = access through the end of June. Members that already have my snap will be offered a discount on renewal, so keep an eye out for a message I'll send you on snapchat about that!

March Snap.png

Top 10 Cootie Killers: Finish in the top 10 for March and get a special photo set in April.

And last but not least, I have a special raffle going on all month! The video available to the winner will be a tease video where you pick my outfit and the song and it will be exclusive to you. The laptop you'll win is very similar to the one I use for camming! It's a great machine with an awesome touch screen and would make for handy MFC viewing sessions from anywhere!

Here's the link to it if you'd like to check all the specs. The winner will be drawn the first week of April, then the video made and computer shipped hopefully by the end of April.

Laptop + exclusive videoraffle (1).png

So there we have it! Aside from the perks above for those who can help contribute to rank goals, I'll also be doing some fun shows through out the month, of course. I'll be trying my first glitter oil show around mid month. We'll have a baking show with a few high tippers that day getting the goodies sent to them. We'll do a sybian show for St. Paddy's day. Every Friday will be "Fishnet Friday" with a fun new sexy outfit. I've got new butt plugs to try at some point. Oh and I will be doing my FIRST EVER FUCK MACHINE SHOW on Friday the 3rd! WHOA! If it goes well we can try it again later in the month with a different toy/position as well.

Hopefully this is the winning combination of awesome stuff to have a fantasmal MegaMarch 2017! Even if we don't end up in the top 75 I know we'll make some great memories and have fun in the process of trying. You know I appreciate everyone who can contribute in any way, including silly chats and encouraging words when I have a slow or down day. You all mean so much to me, thanks in advance for being part of my birthday month!

Last edited:
Thank you @JerryBoBerry for this cute tweet :)

Thank you everyone who hung out for my birthday! Hope we get the chance to turn 30 again together next year.

I'm out for a long weekend, back Tuesday.

IMG_1957.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.