AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member says they can't buy tokens yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 'spending limit' on CB, a maximum you can buy per "period of time" and also a limit increasing slowly day after day (the time you can oppose you credit card if you didn't buy tokens yourself ^^).

The mistery is 'how much' and how long is a period (I asked twice or three times to support),
but when they can't buy more, they can't... normaly, they just have to wait few days.

or, it can be a real issue with their credit card, but the message is clear 'spending limit reached' or something like this

Upvote 0
Yes, they are strict and that's ok

But also, regular users profite of better prices : the price per token decreases with the amount from
for 100tk bought = 10.99USD/100 tk
down to 39% bonus for 2025tk bought = 159.99USD (makes 7.90USD for 100 tk)

It appears to work like that :
You can make at most 5 transactions per day.

And in example ('cause i don't remember exactly...) you have choice when being 'beginner' to buy 100, 200, 500 tk in one transaction.
Being a bit more regular, you can have these other choices : 750, 1000 tk
Being a more more regular you discover these other choice : 1255 tk
later (few months ? buying regulary) : 2025 tk
much later : 4050 tk
4050 seems the very higher amount possible to buy with a credit card.

To increase that limit of buying, there are other possibilities than using a credit card, but the corresponding fees can be huge (direct wiring or else...)

It seems also that these values can decrease to follow the average amounts used by the viewer and conform with his habits of purchasing.

During this time, an 'expend limit' evolves at the same time, but it does not correspond to the 5 transactions of the maximum you can choice (that would make 5 x 4050 = 20 050 tk for a big tipper). This limit seems really to be a big secret that the support refuses to disclose even to the user himself.

It's amusing to note that even if the viewer had choice to buy 4050 tk, when he preferred to buy 5 times 100 tk today, he is limited by the number of transaction after having bought 500 tokens only today ^^

Upvote 0
Yes, they are strict and that's ok

But also, regular users profite of better prices : the price per token decreases with the amount from
for 100tk bought = 10.99USD/100 tk
down to 39% bonus for 2025tk bought = 159.99USD (makes 7.90USD for 100 tk)

It appears to work like that :
You can make at most 5 transactions per day.

And in example ('cause i don't remember exactly...) you have choice when being 'beginner' to buy 100, 200, 500 tk in one transaction.

To increase that limit of buying, there are other possibilities than using a credit card, but the corresponding fees can be huge (direct wiring or else...)

It seems also that these values can decrease to follow the average amounts used by the viewer and conform with his habits of purchasing.

During this time, an 'expend limit' evolves at the same time, but it does not correspond to the 5 transactions of the maximum you can choice (that would make 5 x 4050 = 20 050 tk for a big tipper). This limit seems really to be a big secret that the support refuses to disclose even to the user himself.

It's amusing to note that even if the viewer had choice to buy 4050 tk, when he preferred to buy 5 times 100 tk today, he is limited by the number of transaction after having bought 500 tokens only today ^^

When a new account is created you can buy up to 1000 tokens in one hit with a Credit Card.

Buying 2025 with a C/C is unlocked when you send your details (photo ID) through for a "raise your spending limit". 4045 is unlocked about ~4 months later (forget exactly but it took months before this option was presented to me and I routinely buy plenty of tokens) assuming you have already raised your limit.

On a 2nd account I have, 1255 was just unlocked after a year - I have never requested an increase to the spending limit increase to this account and have only irregularly bought tokens on it.

A 3rd account which is older than my 2nd, still does not have any more than 1000 tokens purchasable - but I have not bought as much on this account as my 2nd.

Upvote 0
Are they grey members, or ones which have tipped before? If they are ones which have tipped before, then it's probably the spending limit like mentioned.

However, if it's people who have never spent money on tokens before, they could just be using it as an excuse to not buy tokens.

Upvote 0
I've been on cb for around 5 years and I had a really good regular that said that there were times that she couldn't buy tokens and she was in my room nearly every day tipping! She usually stayed blue or purple. But then a few days ago I had a guy that cb wouldn't let him buy more tokens but he was not grey ( not sure how long he had been a member of cb tho) and was tipping pretty well.

Just kind of aggravating when you have someone tipping you really good but they can't get more tokens! Plus I just wanted to make sure that they were telling me the truth and not just saying that!

Upvote 0
If they've been tipping, then I'd say one of two things:

- Hit some kind of daily limit on CB
- Maxed out card balance or they hit their daily spending limit

Upvote 0
All depends what tier country you are from as well

Tier 1 countries (US,Canada, UK, Australia, Germany....) will see this (image attached) as their max daily limit (unless you verify your CC with photo ID)
Tier 2 and Tier 3 limits are less. 1000 tokens per transaction.

Unverified accounts can process 5 transactions in a day . Then have to wait 24hrs to be allowed another single transaction. 48 hours for 2 transactions. 72 hours for 3 and so on until they build up their max 5 limit again.
Verified accounts can process 5 transactions daily.

Attachments

• 32323.PNG
    32323.PNG
    144.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: ingridpoow
Upvote 0
On my primary account (6.5 years) the max limit is 5x 4050.
My secondary account (3 months old) is 5x 1255

When I had my primary account verified I was allowed upto 6x transactions daily. It's now only 5x (no idea why)
I'm going to email support and ask them what is the max allowable transaction by cryptocurrency. I'm curious what their reply will be :D

Reactions: ingridpoow
Upvote 0
I am Tier 1 (UK) and for me to get the 4,050 daily limits, I had to have my account increased on two different occasions, I think about a couple of months apart from one another.
I started with the 1,000, sent the Form to increase the limit and got raised to 2,025 (and was automatically given the 1255 option), then I asked to increase again and they said I must wait for a period of time but could not (understandably) specify how long exactly. But after 2 or 3 months I think, I asked again, and they raised it.

I can't remember how many single transactions I can do in a day or week though, I only hit those a few times but one thing I do know is it doesn't matter if you do 5*4,050 tokens or 5*1000 tokens, once you hit your 5 tranasctions for the day, that is you done for that day/week.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.