AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members! do you mind beeing screencapped on a model profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

do you mind having a screencap of your name and or tips on a models profile?

• no, it makes me feel proud

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • no, but i prefer if a model asks me before uploading it to her profile

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • yes, i don't like that kind of attention

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • yes, it makes me feel uncomfortable when i enter her room again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't care, it's kinda lame if you ask me

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
soo lovely lady luna's poll made me wonder about the opinions of members on screencaps
i know if someone visits me regulary, i don't tend to ask if they care.. and now i wonder if that's rude?
when i see a ninja tip beeing displayed on a profile, i always wonder if the member really would have tipped that way, just to have it on the profile after?
what are your thoughts about this?

Re: Members! do you mind beeing screencapped on a model prof

Oohh would like to hear results on this! I have always asked members before I do it, I'm pretty sure a few of my higher tippers now don't like it, so I don't put anything up. I like having stuff up there, for me getting a high tip is a very happy, proud moment in my life that I like to be able to remember!

From what I know and feedback that I've heard from members is that it makes them feel appreciated and that they like the attention.
I could see how with the larger tips though, models may see it on another models profile and try to bother that member because they think he will tip her a lot also. I do see the pros and cons, and would like to know others opinions as well.

Reactions: TashaDutch

I've always asked permission first since putting their name out there could potentially lead to some model bugging them for tips. I'm pretty sure my highest tipper thinks it's lame, but he let me do it anyways. :lol:

I do not tip in public often, but I know of one model who has screencapped stuff I have done as ninja tipping. I never asked what she wanted it for, because I assumed it was like me when I grab a screen shot of a model I like acting silly. You just want it for the happy memories it represents. Models can post it if they want, but I tip for the model not for the people clapping in the room or anyone else.

Nope, don't mind at all. You can cap me sleeping on cam anytime.... :lol:

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you mean tip screen caps. Meh, most of the time I tip small with funny tip notes, so I'd still be fine with it if she wanted to cap the tip note. Not like my small tips would end up being something other models would be all 'oooo big tipper there, lemme get him' over. ;)

I've pretty much accepted the old adage that if you put it on the internet, it's there forever and no longer under my control. Of course, not dropping thousand token tips, I don't get bothered by models wanting to bounce all over this boy's fat.... wallet. I could see that getting annoying, but isn't there a setting to stop that particular nuisance?

I don't mind, as long as I am asked first. I have never been asked prior to them posting, sadly. Some are unavoidable if you are participating in a contest or something that they have said before hand will be put up on their profile. I think it is up to the member to say not to post it in those situations. The screenshots of high tips in their galleries, especially tips that were not shown in the room (ninja tips), models should ask before posting, in my opinion.

I would like to say it is done as appreciation of an unusually good tip, but the the cynical side of me thinks in reality it is just done to encourage others to tip more or beat the high tip. :(

I don't care either way, on MFC I have my pms set to friends only so I can't be bugged by begging models, and I don't put anything on the internet that I'm concerned with anyone finding

Ya I don't care as long as I am asked. Never been asked though, and don't actually expect to be asked.

AFAIK, anything associated with a models appearance on MFC belongs to MFC, I assume that same thing is true with members. Any great works of literature that we type on MFC is their property. So placing on this forum requires their permission.

Amber has said that MFC doesn't care about people posting screen caps on this forum.

AmbrosiaCer used to put screencaps on her profile of the member comments she found most amusing. These would be the nicest compliments, the perviest remarks and the worst/dumbest abuse (usually about her being Indian and/or deaf). I asked her to include the first ever PM I sent her (or anyone on MFC) where I said she was the most smart, warm, beautiful girl on there, and she said she'd saved that PM from months earlier because she liked it. That gave me a warm glow. :)

I didn't check anything bc I really dont care one way or the other and if its posted for all to see in the public chat, no reason to ask anyway... nor does it make me feel proud or anything like that. I'm not much into what we call here "suspender thumping" or the "look what I did" mindset. I've always seen those posts as more the girls saying something more like , "wow i feel so happy i wanna share this."

I always let them know before hand that I'm going to put it up, and they are free to say no or have me blur out their names. One guy doesn't like his name on there because models hassle him in PM. But he likes to keep his PM open. If they join my fan club, I just assume they know their name will be up there, and once again, I make it their responsibility to let me know to change their name to "anon."

Evvie said:
I wonder how folks would feel if models took images from a member's webcam and posted them?

Only models can see my cam, so I would be unhappy if it was posted out of the model section. It would be the same as me taking screen shots as I spied on a model in a regular private and posting them here. For the record I do not view myself as being worthy of screencapping.

Also there is a thread of public member screenshots somewhere I think.

Evvie said:
I wonder how folks would feel if models took images from a member's webcam and posted them?

I_Am_Iris already posted a pic of me sleeping in the member cams thread. It doesn't bother me. I'm normally pretty boring on cam to begin with, so anyone who feels the need to screen cap me must like me being boring. ;)

I've been on webcams for over a decade, now. Between dating sites with webcam chats (Webdate, Fling) or sites like MFC/Chaturbate/Naked I'm not ashamed to have my cam on. I've even done shower shows for models and on sites like Fling, just because I can (and the masochistic models ask for them :p ).

Now, any model who screen caps me while my pp is out? Well, they must like a good laugh since I need to re-task the Hubble in order for my cam to let it be seen. NASA does not approve of this, often. :lol:

Plus, I'm sure there's pics of me naked out there, somewhere. I've been naked enough on cam over the years.

UncleThursday said:
Evvie said:

I_Am_Iris already posted a pic of me sleeping in the member cams thread. It doesn't bother me. I'm normally pretty boring on cam to begin with, so anyone who feels the need to screen cap me must like me being boring. ;)

I've been on webcams for over a decade, now. Between dating sites with webcam chats (Webdate, Fling) or sites like MFC/Chaturbate/Naked I'm not ashamed to have my cam on. I've even done shower shows for models and on sites like Fling, just because I can (and the masochistic models ask for them :p ).

Now, any model who screen caps me while my pp is out? Well, they must like a good laugh since I need to re-task the Hubble in order for my cam to let it be seen. NASA does not approve of this, often. :lol:

Plus, I'm sure there's pics of me naked out there, somewhere. I've been naked enough on cam over the years.

You were naked on a webcam?
slut :)

Shaun__ said:
Evvie said:

Only models can see my cam, so I would be unhappy if it was posted out of the model section. It would be the same as me taking screen shots as I spied on a model in a regular private and posting them here. For the record I do not view myself as being worthy of screencapping.

Also there is a thread of public member screenshots somewhere I think.

There is a thread, but it didn't go anywhere.

We cannot post about members in the model's only area, because members would have no way of knowing and so no way for Amber to be sure they're okay with it.

PlayboyMegan said:
I always let them know before hand that I'm going to put it up, and they are free to say no or have me blur out their names. One guy doesn't like his name on there because models hassle him in PM. But he likes to keep his PM open. If they join my fan club, I just assume they know their name will be up there, and once again, I make it their responsibility to let me know to change their name to "anon."
What? I had a choice? LOL If having my username on your profile helps you, than I love it. I'm proud to be a part of it. Since I keep my friend's list low, no model has ever hassle me about it.

Evvie said:

A 'model' did that to me, and some idiots in the lounge made emotes of it etc etc. she took the caps without my permission and then refused to remove the pic when i asked her. i had to email admin to get it and the emotes removed.

eddielaw1971 said:
Evvie said:

A 'model' did that to me, and some idiots in the lounge made emotes of it etc etc. she took the caps without my permission and then refused to remove the pic when i asked her. i had to email admin to get it and the emotes removed.

Yeah, this is not cool on several levels. Say, you wouldn't be :sexyman1, would you? :think:

ComicOzzie said:
Yeah, this is not cool on several levels. Say, you wouldn't be :sexyman1, would you? :think:

Aw hell naw lol
but i have a feeling you know the lounger turned so called model that did it :lmao

I'm really confused as to how this went from what the OP asked... Then to about members having their cams screencapped && posted?...

I always tell people that I am screencapping something... [The funny stuff, or the tipping stuff]

If someone is being a dickfucker, I really could give two flying shits, && I screencap that, && post it. In fact, I have like 3 albums on my profile, && combined, there's probably like 300 photos of either fails, or wins. I've had people tell me they've sat there for an hour reading them all, && they love it. - shrug. Glad I cam make someones day with that. I personally find it amusing. The onyl thing that sucks, is sometimes I read over them, && I miss certain people that aren't around anymore. :(.

SNATCH said:
I'm really confused as to how this went from what the OP asked... Then to about members having their cams screencapped && posted?...

I always tell people that I am screencapping something... [The funny stuff, or the tipping stuff]

If someone is being a dickfucker, I really could give two flying shits, && I screencap that, && post it. In fact, I have like 3 albums on my profile, && combined, there's probably like 300 photos of either fails, or wins. I've had people tell me they've sat there for an hour reading them all, && they love it. - shrug. Glad I cam make someones day with that. I personally find it amusing. The onyl thing that sucks, is sometimes I read over them, && I miss certain people that aren't around anymore. :(.

yesss.. your fail album is very amusing! i loved reading through it

Reactions: SNATCH
Status
Not open for further replies.