AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do MFC Models Read Members Profiles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2023
I just updated mine and I’m wondering if models look at the member profiles? It seems like models have a lot going on when they are online and it might not be something you would bother to check.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes, I do.

I didn't even know they existed for the first year or so.
I think I've looked at one or two (ever) and it was just because we were talking in my room about how it seems that members "rate and admire" the higher spenders low to drop their rating score down. I know there's no way it was models doing it because the person in question is the epitome of a good person to have in your room and friends with anyone who is friendly to them.

So yeah, I don't check and if I did, I wouldn't believe their rating anyway.

I get to know them by talking to them.

I didn't even know they existed for the first year or so.
I think I've looked at one or two (ever) and it was just because we were talking in my room about how it seems that members "rate and admire" the higher spenders low to drop their rating score down.

Some members are so petty and childish...it's ridiculous. There used to be a silly myth on MFC that giving models 1-token tips "hurts their camscore," and I had a troll named King__ who kept giving me 1-token tips out of spite...because he thought it was hurting me. 😂

Some members are so petty and childish...it's ridiculous. There used to be a silly myth on MFC that giving models 1-token tips "hurts their camscore," and I had a troll named King__ who kept giving me 1-token tips out of spite...because he thought it was hurting me. 😂
I love that myth, needs to get revived tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.