AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members dropping out of a group show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2011
Canaduh
Come on cam today. Bombarded with compliments. I look hot, and am being sexy. Chatty. The guys 'love' me.

One member is bugging the others to take me to group, and finaaaally enough take me up on it.

Get in group and I start undressing, sexy, slow. I start to notice someone dropping out, and wonder what I'm doing wrong, so I get my fingers down there, working. The usual stuff you know? I'm in there for less than 5 mins and EVERYONE leaves!

WTF?!? What did I do wrong?! I have NEVER had that happen before... granted not much experience in group chat but wtf, I got naked so quickly, and so quickly got to work -- could that be what was wrong?? I did it sexy enough I think! I didn't want them to think I was wasting their time! What are you SUPPOSED to do in group chat?!

I have to admit, it was a blow to my self esteem. When I got back on cam, people commented on how short I was gone (that must reflect so badly on me!), it was seriously so short... never had that happen.

I made a comment how I might be back online later, and logged off. So embarrassed, and a little hurt. I'm going to work on adultwork.com for a while, as though it's a helluva lot slower at least I actually get work there!

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Why would they do this?

It happens! I've seen top models come out of group after a few minutes. Don't sweat it. Keep doing them, find your groove and read all of Lovely Lemon's posts on the matter. Good luck!

aw - don't let that get near you.
and don't think ppl will think bad of you because the group was short.
they will automatically assume that you only had cheap members in your group.

Don't worry about it. I hate group shows because of all the members who pop in and out or only stay for 30 seconds and then leave. Just keep going, you could try to play off the fact that you didn't get to finish and see if anyone else wants to help you out. :) Just a suggestion.

AmberJackson said:
Come on cam today. Bombarded with compliments. I look hot, and am being sexy. Chatty. The guys 'love' me.

WTF?!? What did I do wrong?! I have NEVER had that happen before... granted not much experience in group chat but wtf, I got naked so quickly, and so quickly got to work -- could that be what was wrong?? I did it sexy enough I think! I didn't want them to think I was wasting their time! What are you SUPPOSED to do in group chat?

I made a comment how I might be back online later, and logged off. So embarrassed, and a little hurt. I'm going to work on adultwork.com for a while, as though it's a helluva lot slower at least I actually get work there!

Maybe they finished fast because you did too good of a job.

Always remember!

who-is-awesome-525x403.jpg

You know, some guys in the room before the show actually said that they didn't need to go to group, cause I was doing everything right (to get them off) in public! Needless to say, I toned the sexy dancing right down...

Sexy dancing I love to do, but I know that there are guys who are definitely watching and getting off without tipping anything- heck, it's unavoidable and I mostly pretend it doesn't happen. As long as I don't know you're doing it, whatever.

But when they tell me they're doing it, and especially when it sounds like they're actually bragging about it? About being able to get off from me without taking me to group? Ooh that pisses me off, and I'll usually ban them. Dammit I don't want to hear about it! Because that means you're using me, and I get nothing out of it.

Grrrrrr.

Sorry. Thanks, haha, I gotta chill.

Don't you even worry about it! Groups are kinda funny.
I've actually announced to my room recently that unless I have at least two of my regulars initiating the group, I ain't goin'! Cam girl blue lady balls are no fun and make me grumpy! :angry4: If I get teased up and don't get to cum I'm useless the rest of the night!

You can't please everyone, all of the time, and short of pming the guys and asking them to do a 5 minute customer satisfaction survey - you'll never know and really shouldn't torture yourself wondering why they left. Don't assume it was your fault at all.

From what you described, you did everything just fine and I'm sure you were sexy and gorgeous or you wouldn't have got to group in the first place (trust me, as a member it's really difficult sometimes to get 3 people to commit to group no matter how sexy the girl is).

Personally, I like group shows - yeah you get the guys popping in and out, but don't take it as an insult they're just rubberneckers who want to see what's happening. I think group shows can be good for models too, especially on an otherwise slow night.

I've never really understood why a model will sit there bored and increasingly frustrated that she's not making any money while at the same time turning down group shows. Like yeah, I understand it's less per minute than private (if you have less than 6 people) but you don't need to do everything you do in private if you don't want, groups can be fun, they CAN last a very long time (I've spent a couple of hours in one before), they're a good way to snag new regulars and SOME tokens per minute is a much better rate than NO tokens per minute sitting in public chat :p

But seriously, don't let it get to you! Some days, you'll do everything right, and be sexy and gorgeous etc etc...and for whatever reason the guys won't/can't come through.

Couple possible reasons:

1) They ran out of tokens
2) They jizzed already
3) They got bored

I wouldn't work yourself up over it, especially since it seems to be an isolated incident. I'm willing to bet it was just a bad coincidence with a lot of #1s and #2s happening.

Consider it a compliment - your show was so hot that it made everyone cum way too quickly!

P.S. I'm not a huge fan of your new model name "MsJiggly". That name would be more appropriate for a BBW, and you're obviously not one.

bawksy said:
P.S. I'm not a huge fan of your new model name "MsJiggly". That name would be more appropriate for a BBW, and you're obviously not one.

Hmm... never thought about it like that. My boyfriend calls me msjiggly, as i have a jiggly stomach/boobs/ass. I get a lot of guys who ask what part of me jiggles, I just tell them 'all the right places ;)'
A lot of members seem to like it, but do you think I should change again? I just changed it...

sxycherrypie said:
Don't let it get to you love. Maybe you didn't do it slow enough I always strip slow to keep my groups 10 mins long it works most of the time . I take about 2 mins to undress in group to milk it the I slowly start touching myself. try it see if it works out for u =D.

I once went group with a girl who spent THIRTEEN MINUTES just to get to a handbra...!! She kept looking like she was about to take the bra off so I thought ok...I'll stay til she takes it off or I sat here all this time for nothing...finally, I saw boobs - felt like I'd got my "reward" for waiting and exited lol.

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:
Don't let it get to you love. Maybe you didn't do it slow enough I always strip slow to keep my groups 10 mins long it works most of the time . I take about 2 mins to undress in group to milk it the I slowly start touching myself. try it see if it works out for u =D.

I once went group with a girl who spent THIRTEEN MINUTES just to get to a handbra...!! She kept looking like she was about to take the bra off so I thought ok...I'll stay til she takes it off or I sat here all this time for nothing...finally, I saw boobs - felt like I'd got my "reward" for waiting and exited lol.

LOL yup keepin you guessing then omg ahhhh(angelic chorus) rewarded. =D

sxycherrypie said:

Lol the only reward I felt at that point was leaving the stupid group show :p It was frustrating, but I felt if I left without even seeing tits I'd paid for nothing at all lol. It was a pyhrric victory.

AmberJackson said:
do you think I should change again? I just changed it...

Nah, I'm just talking out my ass. It's a fine name. Now you just need to decide what your working name is. Like, what do people call you in the chat? Jiggly? How about 'MJ'?

Sometimes, its too many guys just "helping" to launch group show, so they don't stay. Don't sweat it.

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:

Lol the only reward I felt at that point was leaving the stupid group show :p It was frustrating, but I felt if I left without even seeing tits I'd paid for nothing at all lol. It was a pyhrric victory.
Ahh I see I tought you said you felt rewarded when she finally showed her tits to you lol but I think 13mins is a bit long of a wait to see tits .

AmberJackson said:
Oh! Well if they read my profile they sometimes call me Amber still, when people ask I say Audrey. I kinda like that name...

Fine, and if anyone asks my name is Rock Strongo

I know what you mean. I'll have one guy who's just itching to go to group, but he can't get two other guys to join in. So he'll cancel and go to a different room. Ugh.

I don't do public cum shows, but I remind them that group is only 10 tokens/minute (that's maaad cheap), and I'll use a toy in group or private.

Oh yeah, and then I'll get the premiums with 0 tokens asking "How much for you to use that toy in public?" LMAO. :lol:

Sp0_0ky said:
Sometimes, its too many guys just "helping" to launch group show, so they don't stay. Don't sweat it.
Yeah, I saw exactly this the other night. For an hour or so, a couple guys tried to get a group show going, but the crowd wasn't interested. Finally a "good Samaritan" clicks the Group Show, making three. Twenty seconds into the show, he leaves, leaving only two members in the show.

At first, the model though he was a "good guy" for getting a show started but upon reflection, realized he wasn't doing HER any favor, since no one else came in for more than a few seconds.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I'll have one guy who's just itching to go to group, but he can't get two other guys to join in.

This is where you send one of your white knights to the lounge to spam "2 MORE FOR GROUP" a whole shitload of times. Cuz, you know, that works so well with the lounge population.

bawksy said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I'll have one guy who's just itching to go to group, but he can't get two other guys to join in.

This is where you send one of your white knights to the lounge to spam "2 MORE FOR GROUP" a whole shitload of times.

FUCK that. I hope none of my guys do that shit. I don't need them pissing off the already negative lounge population (well, not ALL of them are negative...) by posting my name a million times. If they really wanna help me out, they can just tip me, rate tips, chat with me, and rate my profile often.

Reactions: Nordling
AmberJackson said:

One member is bugging the others to take me to group, and finaaaally enough take me up on it.

Get in group and I start undressing, sexy, slow. I start to notice someone dropping out, and wonder what I'm doing wrong, so I get my fingers down there, working. The usual stuff you know? I'm in there for less than 5 mins and EVERYONE leaves!

WTF?!? What did I do wrong?! I have NEVER had that happen before... granted not much experience in group chat but wtf, I got naked so quickly, and so quickly got to work -- could that be what was wrong?? I did it sexy enough I think! I didn't want them to think I was wasting their time! What are you SUPPOSED to do in group chat?!

I have to admit, it was a blow to my self esteem. When I got back on cam, people commented on how short I was gone (that must reflect so badly on me!), it was seriously so short... never had that happen.

You just described the majority of every group show. The LAST thing you should do is be taking it personally like it's something you did. Almost every group I go into there are members popping in and out constantly, because tons of members just want a super quick cheap peak to see what you're up to. Plus, lots of members run out of tokens, or you aren't doing what THEY want so they bail. There are TONS of reasons why.

I will say that a lot of members kind of expect quick action in a show, and I've seen a model slowly strip TOO slowly a few times and members get impatient and bail. Just my experience.

Trust me, it's not you.

I frequent a model's room who always has the hardest time getting a group started, but then usually has 8-10 people in her group once it starts. I am half-convinced that some bloobs think that their tokens start going down the second they click group show.

Just an anecdotal comment .... I know a model that has her share of white knights and she will sometimes ask one of them to start or complete a group for her. She has no expectations of them actually staying and in her 'a little is better than nothing per minute' attitude, will take a group with 1-2 guys for awhile. The other night, a bloob had been trying for the better part of an hour to get one going with no luck. After that next 'group expired' thing, she asked me to jump in the next time it was initiated. Well,... all 4 of us had a good chuckle in that short group. The bloob initiated it again and before any of us noticed, 3 of her friends had also jumped to assist her. There was no bloob to be seen so we all sat chatting and chuckling about it. :-D

Reactions: camstory
ComicOzzie said:
I frequent a model's room who always has the hardest time getting a group started, but then usually has 8-10 people in her group once it starts. I am half-convinced that some bloobs think that their tokens start going down the second they click group show.

Yeah this annoys me...I dunno why it happens. Perhaps partially they don't think a group is going to happen until it actually is going on (so it's psychological)?

I think at least part of it is that guys look for groups via the "group shows" menu.

Personally, I think it's uber rude to initiate a group show unless you plan on staying for a while. What happened to AmberJackson is probably why a lot of models refuse group shows. Occasionally, I've been the 3rd guy to start and then leave a group in some of my favorite's rooms. However, I asked first if she wanted me to help start it and let her know beforehand that I couldn't stay for whatever reason.

Other times, I've popped in some groups for a bit (after it's been started) just out of curiosity.

As someone else mentioned, there's a myriad of reasons why the group show could have ended so quickly. Don't take it personally.

BTW, I like your name MsJiggly and knew what you meant by it. Also looking forward to visiting your room some time. :thumbleft:

Trust me, you are definitely not the only one!

I avoid Group Shows like a plague... lol

Nothing worse than a group of guys thinking they have complete authority over you cos they are forking over 10 tokens a minute!

It is common for members to leave your room, then re enter 5-10 mins in hope you are doing something more worth while.

Such lame-ohz. If they initiated a group they should stay for minimum of 10 minutes in my opinion. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.