AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members on cam sites who are nice 1 day, and rude the next?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
Help me understand???

I get this a lot!

User comes in one day and is respectful in the chat, tips some, and we have a nice time. Saying things like “your beautiful”

Same user comes back the next day and sends a tip note with a rude message such as “I want to stick my (blank) in your mouth so you shut up”

I often wonder: If the person is intoxicated or on drugs while on the site?

also seems to be a lot of users who start out being nice, but when they don’t get what they want (like free pm, or complying with their demands) resort to very childish behavior in the public chat—-hurling insults at you.

And so many just don’t have a clue how to chat with a lady respectively in the public chat, despite it being a sex site.
Manners and common sense seem to be lacking.

Honestly, I wouldn’t worry about trying to understand the mindset of guys are like that.

They’re just trolls, and on sites like camsoda and CB, I’ve noticed that’s quite common. They’ll say things to be nice and then say some really fucked up shit to get a reaction out of you. It’s best to ignore them and continue to manage your room with the atmosphere you want and the people you want in your room.

I have encountered a few trolls but I’ve learned to ignore it for the most part or I’ll troll them right back, but rarely. I enjoy irking those members that think that they can get a rise out of me. When the opportunity presents itself, I’ll drag a member through the mud for trying troll or harass me before banning them. I’m ban happy to members who chose to be disrespectful to me.

I am also ban happy. I am still learning to control my reactions. It is not easy.
It's not easy at first. But you'll eventually become jaded against it. IMO, the most successful models are very jaded towards trolls and practice a zero-tolerance rule. At the current moment, I only have one troll who is trying his hardest to make my life a hell on MFC, and in the beginning, it bothered me because he was harassing members in my room, but then it just became laughable and now I troll him right back.

Some people are pathetic low life leeches who aim to be misogynistic assholes. I like to think that one day they'll accidentally squirt lemon juice or drop hot sauce down their dickhole (was that too aggressive? oh, well.)

I am also ban happy. I am still learning to control my reactions. It is not easy.

Like rylarosexo said above - you will get this with time. I use do pokerface and then quietly ban - now I just talk shit back unless they threaten violence. I have had a few get so pissed off at me for trolling them back they have. Then I report them for being threatening. If you give them enough rope they will either hang themselves with it or run away LOL I used to get so flustered by it and now I'm just amused as fuck by it HAHA

Oh, and trolling the trolls can often get you good attention form your room - some guys get off on that. Most of my best regs/friends have started that way oddly enough! Use them to your advantage!!

Reactions: englishmuffins
I only let a rude comment slide if they are paying by the minute in a private session, otherwise I ban.

If they annoy me enough I sometimes ban even during a private, depends on what they do exactly.

Plenty of men with money who know how to behave and I'd rather interact with them instead. It's not worth it if it makes me be in a bad mood and not want to log in. I'm not letting rude men mess with my ability to make money.

Reactions: englishmuffins
Help me understand???

I get this a lot!

User comes in one day and is respectful in the chat, tips some, and we have a nice time. Saying things like “your beautiful”

Same user comes back the next day and sends a tip note with a rude message such as “I want to stick my (blank) in your mouth so you shut up”

I often wonder: If the person is intoxicated or on drugs while on the site?

also seems to be a lot of users who start out being nice, but when they don’t get what they want (like free pm, or complying with their demands) resort to very childish behavior in the public chat—-hurling insults at you.

And so many just don’t have a clue how to chat with a lady respectively in the public chat, despite it being a sex site.
Manners and common sense seem to be lacking.
im new on this site, but not new as cam model, to be honest, i saw many topics of you complain a lot about ur new job as cam model, may you need quick, its not for you girl xDDDD SRY im just honest,

Status
Not open for further replies.