AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
So question for the ladies, Ive read articles on the different types of members from the beggars who says lets see those tits but yet dont tip , and the troll the guy who enters the room and says to a model your ugly looking for an argument to pass time ( guy hurting inside sadly ) then the consistent tipper who is there for the model morally also , then the big tipper but never engages in chat . i realise alot of members come on here looking for some form of attention but i also heard the guy who tips uuum semi decent and delines free things from the model acting like he so sweet can actually be up to something ? and as for me yes i also come here to chat to i met alot of really good people, and seen alot of trolls and heard a few bad storys about high tippers . i dont wanna label anyone but would like feedback . Happy Valentines DAY Ladies

So question for the ladies, Ive read articles on the different types of members from the beggars who says lets see those tits but yet dont tip , and the troll the guy who enters the room and says to a model your ugly looking for an argument to pass time ( guy hurting inside sadly ) then the consistent tipper who is there for the model morally also , then the big tipper but never engages in chat . i realise alot of members come on here looking for some form of attention but i also heard the guy who tips uuum semi decent and delines free things from the model acting like he so sweet can actually be up to something ? and as for me yes i also come here to chat to i met alot of really good people, and seen alot of trolls and heard a few bad storys about high tippers . i dont wanna label anyone but would like feedback . Happy Valentines DAY Ladies
If you want feedback, can you identify (and not in one single paragraph with no sentence breaks) what your actual questions are? Or at least focus on a couple individual points you'd like feedback on?

Have a question , i read a few articles about the diverse types of members , from the free loader to the troll to high tipper . i heard 2 other models said in the past that a few high tippers would decline any appreciation gifts from that model. but then got very controlling as in asking the model for special favors etc ? and not all are just want feed back ty

From these categories of members which is your favorite -

a - Freeloaders

b - Beggars

c - Trolls

d - High Tipping Control Freaks

Vote now and vote often!

Write-In Answer: E - regular tippers who don't think I owe them shit.

Reminds me of something my grandpa used to say:

If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?

Impossible, because motorcycles don't have doors.

There are a lot of unanswered questions here.

Is it a constant 2 mph? Or are there stretches of rapids and then stretches of near stagnant water?

Is it a one, two, three, four, or more wheeled canoe? This greatly affects the outcome of the loss of one wheel.

Is the pancake batter homemade or boxed? If boxed, does it require egg, milk, etc., or is it water only?

What if I have a metal roof that does not require shingles? What kind of shingles are we talking about?

Without further clarification, the best I can do is: "Some mysteries are best left unsolved."

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
What if said canoe was on a conveyor belt?
This does not apply to the river setting. If it's on a conveyor belt, it's either in a water park or a factory.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.