AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
Laws are an important way to keep a civilized society civil and I am not an anarchist in any way. But I do think that our society, because of our history, is still very prudish. Many societies in the world do not have our stigmas about public nudity and children don't tend to be scarred by it. How do we change this? Well...since laws sometime reflect our social stigmas, the only way to start is by breaking some laws...those that do not support progress as a society.

You must agree that there is a difference between nudity and sexual behavior, yes? Nudity does not equal sexual behavior. Kids exposed to nudity in an appropriate setting like a nude beach or nude sauna is not a problem and likely promotes a healthy body image. However, it is never okay to expose kids to public sexual behavior such as masturbation and flashing. Those things are not the same thing as public nudity.

99 nude at a beach with kids? Meh... who cares ? 99 topless in the back of a bookstore with kids walking around? Not the same thing. An exposed woman in that setting will likely have a very powerful impression on the child, and not a positive one.

I went to nude beaches as a kid and I can hardly remember anything about them except for two times when I came across people having sex. One time a woman was giving a blowjob and another a guy was fingering a woman. I was 5 at the time and those images are as clear as day. They didn't mess me up (I don't think), but they did have a powerful effect on me.

If you're going to argue that society should be more tolerant of nudity, I'll agree. But society should still have prohibitions on sexual behavior in public.

Bocefish said:
Who knows... maybe somebody sent Chris Hansen Agent99's link and she will be on his show one of these days.

Fuck that would be amazing..Chris Hansen walking up during a show "no, don't turn the cam off just have a seat over here".

Actually talking about other models...I saw about 8 or 9 months ago a model doing a group show from an airline bathroom stall lol. Again, that isn't the same thing as showing kids and adults in the background while masturbating - but a99 is hardly a pioneer of that.

The dead horse has been zombified...

roger-zombie-horse.jpg

If the above image gives any babes for future ink ideas... I'll gladly accept a bewbie flash finder's fee. :p

Bocefish said:
The dead horse has been zombified...

roger-zombie-horse.jpg

If the above image gives any babes for future ink ideas... I'll gladly accept a bewbie flash finder's fee. :p

I saw this before you edited it & I gotta say, the thing that makes this awesome is the damn ice cream cone/unicorn effect going on. :thumbleft: Still my next 3 tattoos are picked out & only one is a zombie. :lol: Where the hell did you find that image?

Bocefish said:
I just image googled "zombie horse"

I first thought of you, Frankie, but remembered Jolene digs that kinda stuff too among others... so had to edit it, lol

Must. Perv. Miss Jolene. MUCH MOAR! Also, I absolutely love how off topic this thread if getting. No sarcasm intended in that statement.

QueenMeadow said:
MercyRain said:

The best way to let a thread die is to not reply it it, let alone TWICE about how it is repetitive and you want it to die. Just an FYI.

I did not intentionally post twice.... I tried to edit the first post, but it would not let me, and I had trouble figuring out how to post the video. I figured it out in the second post. Kisses.......

MercyRain said:
This thread is like that Lamb Chop song. It keeps on going on and on...... I am thinking that nothing will ever be done about her doing these obscene activities. I have reported her personally, and not a damn thing has been done..... And God forbid us posting any pictures of her because her spies go tell her. ..... I have numerous screencaps of her with men on cam...Also the accidental shot of a kid's face today.... What does Leo do??? Not a motherfucking cocksucking thing. Not to mention, these people she puts on the spot have no idea that they are being used for her financial gain.... I also thought public nudity was obscene in almost all cities, towns, provinces,states..... If this is not enough, then what the hell is? Maybe if we stop talking about her, and put some plans into action, we will get her permanently removed. Hell, this is free advertisement for her. Why advertise a model that acts the way she does and treats members the way that she does? OMG!!!!! If I don't get ten new tippers by the time I count to ten, i will do some banning. Geez and people tip her like 1000 tokens, and can't get a tit shot or pussy shot? Then, if the tip is not high enough for her standards, she will bitch about it. Oh, and thanks Amber for removing those pictures too, that was free advertising.

Make out time meow?

Frankie said:
Bocefish said:

I first thought of you, Frankie, but remembered Jolene digs that kinda stuff too among others... so had to edit it, lol

Must. Perv. Miss Jolene. MUCH MOAR! Also, I absolutely love how off topic this thread if getting. No sarcasm intended in that statement.
I did pretty much cum all over everything in my house when I saw that. I don't think my ceiling fan works any longer...

JoleneJolene said:
Frankie said:
Bocefish said:

I did pretty much cum all over everything in my house when I saw that. I don't think my ceiling fan works any longer...

I dunno how a 3some dream with a zombie sugar coned unicorn computes... or how long it will take, but the seed has been planted.

AngelAndrea said:
My apologies. Fuck the sarcasm. It's fucking stupid to think that we shoul talk about Agent99 copycats in this room because of the fear that would somehow increase their popularity. If this were title MFC People Who Show Shit In Public??? banned??? I'd have skipped the sarcasm. Soooooooooo sorry you didn't appreciate it.

Again straight to the point: That's a fucking stupid thing to say.

I like me better with the sarcasm but I'll skip it for you, doll.

:lol: I'm guessing my sarcasm was too... subtle? :? :woops:

:clap: for the rage post though :D

I think the crux of the matter is one of consent.

That and rulebreaking.

I think the funniest thing for me is that when this incident occurred for which she got a suspension she spent two days angrily complaining about being suspended (for like an hour) for breaking a rule she KNEW was there.

Jupiter551 said:
I think the crux of the matter is one of consent.

That and rulebreaking. ...
Lack of consent from unwitting bystanders, breaking certain rules and the law are all cited in principle, but in practice I'm not so sure.

I tend to think it also has something to do with the personality involved (which is remarkable), and the consequent growth of a cult of personality around her. The spillover of that beyond her room, even beyond mfc, is the only way A99 impinges on me.

I do dislike her using other people as unwitting props in her shows, I said so on the other A99 thread. That constant infringement of the rights of bystanders was previously raised, alongside admiration for her entertainment value and earning power.

There's much more extreme and direct exploitation of non-consenting participants seen on mfc. Ironically, one example I had in mind is already documented here on this forum: LovelyLemon's online adventures. That prompted quite contrasting responses, both within the thread and in comparison to A99 threads.

Reactions: Zoomer and AmyLemon
harry said:
There's much more extreme and direct exploitation of non-consenting participants seen on mfc. Ironically, one example I had in mind is already documented here on this forum: LovelyLemon's online adventures. That prompted quite contrasting responses, both within the thread and in comparison to A99 threads.

The major difference between what LL did ONCE and what A99 continuously does is that the chat roulette peeps knew they were broadcasting over the interwebz and did so 100% voluntarily.

Bocefish said:
harry said:

The major difference between what LL did ONCE and what A99 continuously does is that the chat roulette peeps knew they were broadcasting over the interwebz and did so 100% voluntarily.

Yeah, and privacy issues were raised even there. In response LL shared her views on it, and admitted she was breaking a bunch of rules.

That's honest, open discussion as opposed to repeat offending, having spies report what's going on in other rooms and on this forum, not wanting any pictures of herself posted around, banning anyone who even implies the model may be out of order, and complaining angrily for days when she's finally punished after the umpteenth trangression.

I was wondering if anyone on this thread would eventually draw a correlation between what I did on new years and Agent99s antics!

The 6 month anniversary of the shuffle people show was a few days ago and personally I'm amazed what a fuss my show caused back in ancient MFC history 6 months ago and the relative norm now on MFC to have live non-consenting bystanders (Agent99 is the most notable and high profile perpetrator but there are tons of models doing this now seemingly without repercussion)

There's a difference in that I did it once on a lark and Agent99 and others have unknowing "participants" consistently as part of their shticks but Harry's totally right - when you boil it down I broke the same general rule, just in a different format. You could haul both Agent and myself into MFC Court under the same charges.

I betcha if I did that same show today it wouldn't seem so extreme or inflaming, MFC has definitely,er, "evolved" in these past 6 months. When compared to the thrill of seeing Agent expose herself in front a backdrop of unawares families and minors my shuffle people show would be positively boring.

Reactions: harry
No what dear lemon did was not the same as what A99 does.

The people on lemon's show were on chat roulette. These people are pathological cam whores. They are broadcasting in the free air on CR.

Absolutely nothing like what 99 does which is catch people unknowingly on cam.

Nobody can seriously compare the two.

LovelyLemon said:
I betcha if I did that same show today it wouldn't seem so extreme or inflaming, MFC has definitely,er, "evolved" in these past 6 months. When compared to the thrill of seeing Agent expose herself in front a backdrop of unawares families and minors my shuffle people show would be positively boring.

Nuh huh. It wouldn't be boring, because YOU make it fun, and there aren't a lot of yous.

Reactions: LailaBaise
LOL so I guess there's a new "Ban" screen, I hadn't looked at agent's room for weeks if not more but today I clicked from lounge and got this lol
8P8rh.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
Went in as a guest and she is indeed on an airplane lol..

She's nuts! I mean... Its fun to watch. But I think getting busted on a plane is going to be a million times worse than at a restaurant or hotel.

Jupiter551 said:
LOL so I guess there's a new "Ban" screen, I hadn't looked at agent's room for weeks if not more but today I clicked from lounge and got this lol
8P8rh.jpg

I got that same banned screen for every model I clicked on after closing my laptop for a few seconds... talk about a WTF moment. :lol: It may have been just a glitch so you might wanna try it again Jup. If you were truly banned, you probably wouldn't be able to see her as a guest unless you changed IPs.

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
8P8rh.jpg

I got that same banned screen for every model I clicked on after closing my laptop for a few seconds... talk about a WTF moment. :lol: It may have been just a glitch so you might wanna try it again Jup. If you were truly banned, you probably wouldn't be able to see her as a guest unless you changed IPs.
Dane is right. It bans the ip not the account. That is actually how I found out one of my regulars was being a douchebag on another account! I banned the douchebag and suddenly he couldn't access my room... hahaha! Sorry off topic, it just still makes me laugh!

JoleneJolene said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
8P8rh.jpg

Dane is right. It bans the ip not the account. That is actually how I found out one of my regulars was being a douchebag on another account! I banned the douchebag and suddenly he couldn't access my room... hahaha! Sorry off topic, it just still makes me laugh!

too late to edit and not enough coffee to be posting yet... I meant boce not dane! sorry!!!!! :icescream: Does this make you feel better boce?

JoleneJolene said:
JoleneJolene said:

too late to edit and not enough coffee to be posting yet... I meant boce not dane! sorry!!!!! :icescream: Does this make you feel better boce?
was wondering why my ears were burning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.