AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Assistant v.1

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome made it much more difficult to install user scripts a while back; your best bet in Chrome these days is to install the Tampermonkey extension.

Once you've done that, go to the script on github.

Click the "Raw" button.

githubraw.png

Tampermonkey should then prompt you if you want to load the script. After that, should work the same way it used to.

Alternatively, I'm still working off and on on MFC Countdown, which will see some upgrades relatively soon.

Reactions: SoTxBob
hey guys not sure if this thread or anyone still reads this but has anyone noticed that the mfc assistant is no longer working

KylieJacobs said:
Hi,

Any chance that you'll make one for models to use?

That would be awesome!
I have no plans to make the user script work for models.

However, I have created another site called MFCCountdown, which models can use to track countdowns. There is one "bug" at the moment; if you are blocking the area you are broadcasting from (ie, you live in North Dakota and block North Dakota), then MFCCountdown will indicate that you are not online. That's because it connects to MFC from your region. I have a fix in the works which allows you to log into MFC as a particular user, which you can friend, which would allow MFCCountdown to see your room. I'm hoping to get that fix up in the next month or so time permitting.

Kradek said:

However, I have created another site called MFCCountdown, which models can use to track countdowns. There is one "bug" at the moment; if you are blocking the area you are broadcasting from (ie, you live in North Dakota and block North Dakota), then MFCCountdown will indicate that you are not online. That's because it connects to MFC from your region. I have a fix in the works which allows you to log into MFC as a particular user, which you can friend, which would allow MFCCountdown to see your room. I'm hoping to get that fix up in the next month or so time permitting.

Sweet! :-D

Kradek said:

This is great work. I'll use mod_rewrite to go to your site from http://mfccountdown.com. I could also proxy to it, but I wanted to make sure people knew it wasn't my work.

This could be an invaluable tool for models.

Kradek said:
KylieJacobs said:
Hi,

Any chance that you'll make one for models to use?

That would be awesome!

it looks like mfccountdown has issues keeping track of tips at the moment, last night there was all kinds of funky things going on with tips and ther notes and such

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Kradek
camlover2 said:
it looks like mfccountdown has issues keeping track of tips at the moment, last night there was all kinds of funky things going on with tips and ther notes and such
Should be running correctly now.

Essentially MFC changed how they are sending tip notifications and possibly screwed up the deploy which caused their issues.

Thanks for letting me know.

Kradek said:
camlover2 said:
Should be running correctly now.

Essentially MFC changed how they are sending tip notifications and possibly screwed up the deploy which caused their issues.

Thanks for letting me know.

great, thanks. it does seem to be working again.

Reactions: Kradek
it looks like mfccountdown has some issues, i have it open in 2 differnt browsers set to the same model, i had changed it from a differnt one earlier, it's still counting tips from the previous model

Reactions: Kradek
camlover2 said:
it looks like mfccountdown has some issues, i have it open in 2 differnt browsers set to the same model, i had changed it from a differnt one earlier, it's still counting tips from the previous model
That's a consequence of how it's working internally. Basically, if you open the site in two different tabs in the same browser, both tabs are using the same set of resources to track the selected model and tips. Hadn't really considered a need to track multiple models at the same time; I'll give it some thought.

Immediate workaround would be loading the page in two different browsers (one Chrome, one Firefox, for example).

Kradek said:
camlover2 said:
That's a consequence of how it's working internally. Basically, if you open the site in two different tabs in the same browser, both tabs are using the same set of resources to track the selected model and tips. Hadn't really considered a need to track multiple models at the same time; I'll give it some thought.

Immediate workaround would be loading the page in two different browsers (one Chrome, one Firefox, for example).

i had one chrome window and one firefox window open, i had them both set to 1 model to start with, then i changed them both to a differnt one, and the tips from the 1st 1 were still showing up

Kradek said:
camlover2 said:

cool, thanks for thinking about it.

I would like to first thank the author and any coders.. the code is very easy to read and well noted..

I would like to make a few suggestions.. Have the user beable to change the posting of the tip totals and also tell how many over (so it can me subtracted from the next countdown if requested), that brings me to adding the ability to have a count after the current one and be able to label them (Ie Take bra off 1000 tips then 2000 nude then 3500 cum show;) Also.. I noticed some models do a control shows and they find it helpful to have someone to translate the tips and I was wondering if it was possible if you could add to this or have a separate script

typically a control show has the following setting and the tip amounts very by model

High - 30
Low - 20
Off - 10

Tap - 11
Circle - 12
Hold - 13

Mute/unmute - 33 (unmute is sometimes different)

insta-cum - 3000
insta-quit - 5000

Sometimes models add a toy so A few option slots might be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.