AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Hacked or something?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
www.penisland.eu
anyone else noticing these strangers cropping up and stealing the cam feeds?
It's happening in all the girls rooms. MFC needs to sort it's security out.

Seems that they are paying another site for the feed but can't be banned.

Attachments

• fuckers.jpg
    fuckers.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,530
I got a load too, thought it was just me haha, I kept trying to mute guests but it wouldn't work and they wern't on the guest list or the user list, argh, and they were spamming another cam site, called cmrplay or something like that. I managed to ban one but the others couldn't be clicked on, like the basics I had problems with and made a thread about before.

Attachments

• weirdos.JPG
    weirdos.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,520
I think 1000+ RP premiums can change their font to look basic. Maybe that's what's happening?

I posted this in another thread, but the last 24+ hours have been hell in terms of trying to watch cams. It's literally 1 second of movement, 1-2 seconds of freeze, 1-2 seconds of movement, 1-2 seconds of freeze. And others are saying that similar things are happening to them. It's really fucking annoying. :evil:

I went on cmrplay.com and it's a site for guys who pay a subscription and get access to live cams.

Either, they've hacked MFC so their members can talk in our rooms, or MFC have sold the free video feed to this site. The members don't seem to be making much sense so I don't think they can see the chat.

I would assume that this is keyhole site. I wonder if MFC has to give anyone a heads up ( like models) when they are selling their feed to a keyhole site? Also I am pretty sure when they use a site like this then location block is pointless.

Its been happening in my room too, the first time i got really annoyed and just logged off lol, at first i could click them to ban, but the last time it happened, i couldnt even click on teh fuckers lol.

I checked out the site they were talkin about, and like lilly said, its a pay site for live cam feeds and recorded cam shows.
I was furious coz i really hope they dont have access to the prvts and groups, i doubt they do, but still, not knowing if they can is bugging me. Its not happened today, so im hopin MFC sorts it out, last time it happened it only lasted about 10 mins, then they seem to have knobbed off. I put a tiny banner at the bottom of my cam say myfreecams.com, so if ppl are paying for this site, they can see the feed is from another, and maybe to deter the people who are usin the feed from usin it, if that makes sence at all.

Anyway, its all speculation, i dont think anyone knows whats really going on, i just hope its fixed.

jess
xxxxx

LilyPink said:
I went on cmrplay.com and it's a site for guys who pay a subscription and get access to live cams.

Either, they've hacked MFC so their members can talk in our rooms, or MFC have sold the free video feed to this site. The members don't seem to be making much sense so I don't think they can see the chat.

I also got spam about this cmrplay.com site. It seems to be down now. Or is that just me.... This is confusing.

HaileyJade said:
LilyPink said:

I also got spam about this cmrplay.com site. It seems to be down now. Or is that just me.... This is confusing.

Yep looks like it's down. I checked the site out when I saw some models getting spammed but it's not working now.

As a follow up to what I posted earlier in this thread, the constant freeze issues seem to be only happening to me on weeknights. It did not happen at all over the weekend. I'm sure it's an MFC issue, but I'm going to do a bit more work before I say what I think the problem actually is.

Mikeythegeek said:
As a follow up to what I posted earlier in this thread, the constant freeze issues seem to be only happening to me on weeknights. It did not happen at all over the weekend. I'm sure it's an MFC issue, but I'm going to do a bit more work before I say what I think the problem actually is.
I wonder what determines what server you get connected to, and if it's always the same and thats why the same people are continually having these issues. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.