AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC member scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pbmeganfan2 said:
To the original poster and everyone else

I want to thank you for your insight and I have a similar but different question

I'm concerned for members who get nude during members cam are being recorded by outside parties and could be blackmailed after. I also wonder if this ever happened before in MFC history

A. This is not a concern about models or other members screen capping your member cam (if you allow others members to see your cam). That very well could happen and people should understand this possibility

B. I know that MFC says that it DOES NOT record member cams but really I have a doubt here.

C. Can people hack into MFC and get their hands on recorded member cam footage (if it is being recorded --- which MFC DENIES they do but still)? I know they would rather record the models but are members in danger as well

this is an entirely different topic, that could probably use its own thread (cos you posted it on another thread too??)

The answer is the same that we say to camgirls: If you don't want it out on the internet forever, don't do it. If you're on cam, and uploading/streaming to the internet, there is a chance that your image could be stolen, recorded and placed other places on the internet. If this is not something you an handle (since it seems like you are very concerned about it) don't get on your webcam. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.