AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Registration Problem - Please Help Me!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2012
Hello,

I filled out the model application and sent it several times in the past 10 days. I also sent my applicaion ID and question to models@myfreecams.com 2 days ago but I never heard back from MFC. Could anyone here please help me with that problem. I really don't know what else I can do :crybaby:.

ivylee said:
Hello,

I filled out the model application and sent it several times in the past 10 days. I also sent my applicaion ID and question to models@myfreecams.com 2 days ago but I never heard back from MFC. Could anyone here please help me with that problem. I really don't know what else I can do :crybaby:.
Well the problem may be that the email you're using isn't the one they list on their sign up page.

But also, it asks you to upload the ID and photos directly to the form on this page and doesn't ask for it via email.

Attachments

• model signup.jpg
    model signup.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: ivylee
Thank you so much for taking your time to help me! I uploaded my info and image on the web already. I just sent emails to MFC because I didn't get any reply. I think I sent my emails to the right address as below but I will try to send another one to the address you gave me. I really don't know why I have so many problems with my registration process. It has been almost 2 weeks already.

We will review your application and we will reply to you by e-mail as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Your application ID: 331992

If you do not hear from us within 2 days, please sign-up again at http://www.myfreecams.com/models/ making sure to include all required information and especially your correct e-mail address (otherwise we cannot reply).

If you still do not get a reply, please e-mail us at models@myfreecams.com and include your application ID above.

Thanks and we look forward to working with you!

I don't know if you've done this already but have you checked your spam folder? When I signed up I was waiting for like 3 days and when I went back to read the registration process it said confirmation can sometimes go straight to spam, especially if you're using gmail, which I was. I checked and sure enough it was in the spam folder.

Reactions: ivylee
Thank you for your advice but I already checked my spam folder as well. It's really weird and I don't know what I should do now :crybaby:.

Sign up again. Make sure your ID is clear and everything is legible. They're usually pretty fast so there may have just been an issue with your info.

Reactions: LadyLuna
when you sign up again, make absolutely sure you don't typo your email address. I've been using my email address since 2007, and sometimes I *still* type aop instead of apo for the first few letters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.