AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC room empty !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello girls,

I started MFC 10 days ago. I was also broadcasting on F4F and wanted to experience a freemium site, since I really didnt enjoy the cold ambiance on F4F and the rough pvt shows with rude ppl. When I started MFC, I was thrilled by how people were nice and reactive. Though I didnt realize how being consistent the first days was the key. Then it started to go low, even with a few guys who really liked me coming back. I skipped 4th and 5th day and this was my big big mistake I think. Now I am consistent, I do new things everytime, take care of lights and I am very careful to be always smiling and with good energy. Though, I only met 1 or 2 new people each day, and my room is empty. I say empty, and I don't mean 5 or 6 people inside, no. It is empty. There is only one guy always here hahaha, and he keeps me away from depression !

My question is : should I still go with MFC and try to stay few weeks, everyday, to collect a maximum of customer or should I go on CB. I wanna be sure because if I start over on CB, I will put all my efforts there now I know that it is one of the biggest keys. I was in the mood to continue with MFC no matter what at least one month, but then I saw new models complaining about score being at "only" 1500, which for me woul be awesome, and I feel like I 100% screwed up everything so I am loosing faith...

The problem is that I don't even see people passing by my room, so I feel everything I do is useless, and when there is a name popping in and out in 2 seconds I just feel like I am disgusting or there is smthg wrong with me. I am camming because I want to have good moments and to feel good and appealing, and it is just making me feel terrible...

Hello girls,

I started MFC 10 days ago. I was also broadcasting on F4F and wanted to experience a freemium site, since I really didnt enjoy the cold ambiance on F4F and the rough pvt shows with rude ppl. When I started MFC, I was thrilled by how people were nice and reactive. Though I didnt realize how being consistent the first days was the key. Then it started to go low, even with a few guys who really liked me coming back. I skipped 4th and 5th day and this was my big big mistake I think. Now I am consistent, I do new things everytime, take care of lights and I am very careful to be always smiling and with good energy. Though, I only met 1 or 2 new people each day, and my room is empty. I say empty, and I don't mean 5 or 6 people inside, no. It is empty. There is only one guy always here hahaha, and he keeps me away from depression !

My question is : should I still go with MFC and try to stay few weeks, everyday, to collect a maximum of customer or should I go on CB. I wanna be sure because if I start over on CB, I will put all my efforts there now I know that it is one of the biggest keys. I was in the mood to continue with MFC no matter what at least one month, but then I saw new models complaining about score being at "only" 1500, which for me woul be awesome, and I feel like I 100% screwed up everything so I am loosing faith...

The problem is that I don't even see people passing by my room, so I feel everything I do is useless, and when there is a name popping in and out in 2 seconds I just feel like I am disgusting or there is smthg wrong with me. I am camming because I want to have good moments and to feel good and appealing, and it is just making me feel terrible...
I would definitely try another site if you are only interacting with 2 new people every day.

Upvote 0
Hello girls,

I like your idea of giving MFC at least one more month...especially now that you're being consistent. Try not to let the low room counts get you down too much. That happens a lot with us lower cam score models (We're harder to find on the homepage...lol). You'll sometimes notice a few more people hangin' around in the room when you're in the middle of a tits or ass flash or something. When you start getting more and more members interested in you, they'll want to add you to their friends list and follow you on Twitter. They'll look forward to seeing you on cam, and will hopefully make it an enjoyable experience by tipping and chatting.

See how it goes for a month, and then if you're not feelin' it on there, you can plan to have June 1 (or whenever) be your first day on CB.

Upvote 0
I like your idea of giving MFC at least one more month...especially now that you're being consistent. Try not to let the low room counts get you down too much. That happens a lot with us lower cam score models (We're harder to find on the homepage...lol). You'll sometimes notice a few more people hangin' around in the room when you're in the middle of a tits or ass flash or something. When you start getting more and more members interested in you, they'll want to add you to their friends list and follow you on Twitter. They'll look forward to seeing you on cam, and will hopefully make it an enjoyable experience by tipping and chatting.

See how it goes for a month, and then if you're not feelin' it on there, you can plan to have June 1 (or whenever) be your first day on CB.

Ty for your answer. I am curious how you dont loose patience in front of these "empty room" moments. Are you still enjoying brodcasting on mfc ?

Upvote 0
I would go to another site asap. I started off on CB and couldn't get more than a couple people in my room. I'd cam for hours and make like $50. I was there for months, thinking consistency was my issue and that I had to build up a following. When I switched to MFC, there was a HUGE difference and my cam score is 3500ish. Sooo I definitely think you need to try something else and don't be discouraged or think it's you.

Reactions: Mila_ and JoyaJewel
Upvote 0
I would go to another site asap. I started off on CB and couldn't get more than a couple people in my room. I'd cam for hours and make like $50. I was there for months, thinking consistency was my issue and that I had to build up a following. When I switched to MFC, there was a HUGE difference and my cam score is 3500ish. Sooo I definitely think you need to try something else and don't be discouraged or think it's you.
Mmh... maybe it is about moments, chance, coincidence... Thank you very much for answering :) I couldnt find you on mfc :(, was curious to see your profile.

Upvote 0
It's normal to have a dip on MFC after your new model status ends and before you've built a group of regulars. How long that dip lasts is different for each person, but I struggled along for 4 months before seeing some sort of success. My camscore was down to 558 and I'd often make less than 100 tk in two or three hours of streaming.

For some people, trying a new site might be the right move. For others, if you really think MFC is the right place for you in the long run, you just have to push through. Research different sites and see if you think one might fit your personality and camming style better.

Upvote 0
It's normal to have a dip on MFC after your new model status ends and before you've built a group of regulars. How long that dip lasts is different for each person, but I struggled along for 4 months before seeing some sort of success. My camscore was down to 558 and I'd often make less than 100 tk in two or three hours of streaming.

For some people, trying a new site might be the right move. For others, if you really think MFC is the right place for you in the long run, you just have to push through. Research different sites and see if you think one might fit your personality and camming style better.
Ty for your opinion. I think I'll stick a little, because I am still making a little money and above all enternaining few people which I like ! I will try to stick with hours and type of show that go well.
Thanks a lot for your advices ! Today I am back to 738, yeah ! :haha:

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
SO glad that I found this thread because I am having the same issues. After my "new model" status wore off my number dropped drastically and there are nights that I work 2 hours and literally get ZERO tips...Nothing! And I just can't seem to at least work for 3 hours on nights like that. But I have been consistent and been showing up around the same time monday-saturday (like my schedule says in profile), and been trying to stay on for at least 3 hours. During my slow nights I'm literally counting down the mintues. Also, my cam score is low too, I'm at like 892 now I think. It's good to see that other girls are struggling with the same thing as me beucase there are nights when I'm hard on myself and I think I'm doing something wrong. But I am always dancing, teasing, and interacting with people who chat with me in my room. Also, I found that taking photoshoots during caming passes the time. You are still looking at the cam and smiling, interacting, so most people might not know youre even taking pics. Two in one! Also, I will do a sexy stretch to get my numbers up in my room and while waiting for members to come in!

Anyone else have some advice on what to do to bring more members to my room and how to keep them there? I know that I just have to be patient but wondering if I could do anything else?

Also, I ordered a new web cam and waiting for that to come in, I feel like my lighting is pretty good. Next, I'm going to figure out how to use the Charles Bot, watermark when I'm broadcasting, and stream using the OSB. So there's still so much I would like to do to be successful while camming.

Reactions: JoyaJewel
Upvote 0
SO glad that I found this thread because I am having the same issues. After my "new model" status wore off my number dropped drastically and there are nights that I work 2 hours and literally get ZERO tips...Nothing! And I just can't seem to at least work for 3 hours on nights like that. But I have been consistent and been showing up around the same time monday-saturday (like my schedule says in profile), and been trying to stay on for at least 3 hours. During my slow nights I'm literally counting down the mintues. Also, my cam score is low too, I'm at like 892 now I think. It's good to see that other girls are struggling with the same thing as me beucase there are nights when I'm hard on myself and I think I'm doing something wrong. But I am always dancing, teasing, and interacting with people who chat with me in my room. Also, I found that taking photoshoots during caming passes the time. You are still looking at the cam and smiling, interacting, so most people might not know youre even taking pics. Two in one! Also, I will do a sexy stretch to get my numbers up in my room and while waiting for members to come in!

Anyone else have some advice on what to do to bring more members to my room and how to keep them there? I know that I just have to be patient but wondering if I could do anything else?

Also, I ordered a new web cam and waiting for that to come in, I feel like my lighting is pretty good. Next, I'm going to figure out how to use the Charles Bot, watermark when I'm broadcasting, and stream using the OSB. So there's still so much I would like to do to be successful while camming.

Hey Betty !

I basically do the same : stretch, dance, tease. Sometimes I do selfies photoshoots but it seems that you do it with your cam while broadcasting, how do you do that ?

I am very surprised that you still have that big camscore with hours without tips. Means that when you are successful you do good, so bravo !

I started to fill my MFC shre, hoping for a lil offline tips, I think this point is very important. And I am waiting for my lush which seems to be an income improver. I'll tell you if these points are worth it.

Reactions: BettyLeeXXX
Upvote 0
Hey Betty !

I basically do the same : stretch, dance, tease. Sometimes I do selfies photoshoots but it seems that you do it with your cam while broadcasting, how do you do that ?

I am very surprised that you still have that big camscore with hours without tips. Means that when you are successful you do good, so bravo !

I started to fill my MFC shre, hoping for a lil offline tips, I think this point is very important. And I am waiting for my lush which seems to be an income improver. I'll tell you if these points are worth it.

Well thank you! Yes, usually when my regulars finally do get online they can be generous. Yeah I only have 3 videos on MFC share I really need to make videos and put some other ideas up there. Yes please let me know about the lush I still haven't ordered one because I have a regular that said he might get me one (which I'm skeptical that he will even get it for me but still waiting to see if he will). Also, I can't wait to get tips off online I haven't got any yet. Do you mainly get them from videos that you post or just because?

Upvote 0

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question about doing a photoshoot. What I do is just set it up against my tumbler near my two lights so the lighting is still good and then i set a timer on it and just start posing. 👍

Upvote 0
I had a similar issue after new model status was removed (and occasionally still do), but i read something on here that i found super helpful along with a couple other tips ill share. These worked to get me out of a rut, but im still learning! the same thing might not work for everyone of course.

1) Have the right attitude/energy: I dont know who said it or i'd link to the thread, but some helpful individual on this site said that if you are feeling discouraged and bummed out, that can make it hard to have welcoming energy, and members definitely pick up on a discouraged vibe. If i started to feel discouraged and my room was empty, i would log off. I didnt want to make that feeling worse just watching my camscore tank while i looked like a sad snack no one was hungry for.

2) An experiment week: The week after i adopted this strategy, i decided to cam everynight at the same time for the same hours no matter what - i went into the week with the attitude that it was an experiment that i wasnt expecting results from. I was jsut trying to figure out what days were best for me to work. Some of those days were SUPER SLOW, but because i started off not expecting any particular result, i was able to maintain a good attitude and be good company to whoever stopped in.

3) Activities: Having activities for members to play can be helpful and fun, when there are members there to play them. I focused on having an activity for myself so i wasnt just sitting there. I would draw, stretch, sew, i even did homework once and told ppl to tip if they wanted me to get good grades (that worked..), i actually did the dishes on cam when the room was so empty for awhile i was just like...might as well get something done. People seemed to find me doing ordinary stuff interesting and would stop in and engage. I'd stop whatever activity i had keeping me busy, and we were off to the races (ok it wasnt that dramatic).
** I will say, the lush has been very helpful and worth every penny. It paid for itself the first night i used it. I would not hesitate spending that money! If you have a customer that wants to buy you one, tell him to get you the domi instead :) its pretty incredible; then you can just buy the lush yourself and not be waiting on it.

4) Track results: At the advice of another camgirl on here, i keep a spreadsheet of everynight. I track: day/time, what i wore, the setting, subject, any activities, regulars, new people, new people who have returned, earnings, notes. This helped me figure out what days to work, who to expect on those days, what kinds of activities they like. It can take a month or so to get good info, but just basing your next week off the previous one is still pretty helpful!

5) Social media: Post on twitter, on the MFC newsfeed, snap, whatever you use. Let the world know youre getting ready. I hardly have any followers, but this has still helped! I even gained regular who stumbled on me via twitter... Truthfully, i need a social media coach, I do not know how to gain a following, but it has still helped!

Thats all I've got, I hope some of it is helpful. Of course, switching sites might be the solution for you and theres nothing wrong with that!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.