AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been on MFC for about 3 months but from what I've seen they do have their models they let "bend" the rules. I was chatting with a model who got a warning about her public show because she inserted a dildo n her Vagina and I was chatting in her room at the time she was doing this, but at the same time 9 of the top 20 rooms(she's only on for around 2-3 hours a day so she usually isnt a top room) had models who were double double penetration shows in free chat and 6 of them do it everyday they are online. Yes, I have been to MFC wiki site and read their so called rules but I guess there reasoning is why fine a model that has 3000 viewers(even though we all know of those 3000 only 10-15 are actually tipping). I understand the legal ramifications but I just wanted to voice my opinion that it creates an unfair work environment. Everyone one of you is unique and awesome in their own way and I just wish they would make it fair on all :)

Reactions: DelilahLiesXXX
thesxuldv8 said:
I've only been on MFC for about 3 months but from what I've seen they do have their models they let "bend" the rules. I was chatting with a model who got a warning about her public show because she inserted a dildo n her Vagina and I was chatting in her room at the time she was doing this, but at the same time 9 of the top 20 rooms(she's only on for around 2-3 hours a day so she usually isnt a top room) had models who were double double penetration shows in free chat and 6 of them do it everyday they are online. Yes, I have been to MFC wiki site and read their so called rules but I guess there reasoning is why fine a model that has 3000 viewers(even though we all know of those 3000 only 10-15 are actually tipping). I understand the legal ramifications but I just wanted to voice my opinion that it creates an unfair work environment. Everyone one of you is unique and awesome in their own way and I just wish they would make it fair on all :)

I couldnt agree more it doesnt make it fair for the rest of us

Poorly enforced rules/guidelines allows MFC to set a double standard. It's disappointing and frustrating in a way, but what can we do about it?

hornygods said:
Poorly enforced rules/guidelines allows MFC to set a double standard. It's disappointing and frustrating in a way, but what can we do about it?
Maybe If we do a strike perhaps that would work??? lol dont know who would be down for that...probably not that many people but I think they would get the point if the money stopped rolling in...

DelilahLiesXXX said:
hornygods said:
Maybe If we do a strike perhaps that would work??? lol dont know who would be down for that...probably not that many people but I think they would get the point if the money stopped rolling in...
For those of us who do this for a living, it's not an option to just "do a strike". IMO everyone needs to focus on themselves and not worry about and blame others when their own success isnt thriving.

Life isn't fair, but I'm not gonna go on strike from it.

I see low camscore girls do penetration shows every day, I'm confused about who is getting fined. Does it just happen really rarely or something? The only action I've ever heard of MFC taking was for men on cam. I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that they gave no fucks about public penetration, as long as it's not with an actual penis.

MadisonLeigh said:
I see low camscore girls do penetration shows every day, I'm confused about who is getting fined. Does it just happen really rarely or something? The only action I've ever heard of MFC taking was for men on cam. I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that they gave no fucks about public penetration, as long as it's not with an actual penis.

If a member complains, the model gets fined. The more popular a model is, the less likely they'll actually fine even if someone complains. The less popular a model is, the less likely anyone who doesn't want to see that stuff will see it and complain.

AmberCutie said:
DelilahLiesXXX said:
hornygods said:
For those of us who do this for a living, it's not an option to just "do a strike". IMO everyone needs to focus on themselves and not worry about and blame others when their own success isnt thriving.

Point taken and thats why i said doubt anyone would be into it....

LadyLuna said:
MadisonLeigh said:

If a member complains, the model gets fined. The more popular a model is, the less likely they'll actually fine even if someone complains. The less popular a model is, the less likely anyone who doesn't want to see that stuff will see it and complain.

Right, I haven't heard any specifics, only vague stories and complaints about favoritism. I understand not wanting to call anyone out by name and am not asking anyone to do it, I am just surprised that we don't ever hear about who is getting these fines, since MFC is pretty gossipy. I have no doubt that it has happened, and I know that MFC does play favorites to some extent, but it seems like there could possibly be some exaggeration going on.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
DelilahLiesXXX said:
AmberCutie said:
DelilahLiesXXX said:
hornygods said:

Point taken and thats why i said doubt anyone would be into it....
was asked what can we do? LOL but in my mind knew it wouldnt be a viable option for models like you...so probably should have kept my hands away from the keyboard here in Canada as we can all see from protests or strikes they never end very well, I actually think its better to keep the mouth or hands shut lol which I should have already knew that...I value your input Amber keep up the good work :)!!!

DelilahLiesXXX said:
hornygods said:
Ladies after pondering this I respectfully retract this idea it was stupid to even state it, and I replace it with my best male pimp voice "DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU" Followed by a MFC pimp slap and a water mark LMFAO....hahaha :p

LadyLuna said:
MadisonLeigh said:

I figured this is sorta the way it works, but we never hear from models getting fined for it, etc. We just assume that it's happening, I suppose.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I started typing a really long post and I deleted it. We know there are favorites. We know there are people that get punished, when more well-known models do the same thing and are praised for it. The thing with MFC is that those top models bring in a LOT of money and that's what MFC wants. It is something you have to get used to.

As long as it pays my bills, as long as other models don't come into my room and try to take my regulars, as long as mfc doesn't fuck with me, I won't fuck with it. I will sit here and take what I am given, be gracious about it, be genuine, and thank god that what I do is making sure I have shelter, food, and electricity.

Until things change, this is what we ALL can do! We can vent, we can complain, but most of this falls on deaf ears with MFC. Best idea is to find a website that works for you and allows you do the things that you want, rather than (for a lack of better words) complain about MFC.

I'd say concern yourself MORE with what you are doing and what you could be doing, rather than what other models do, because they have been where we have been. It's all trial and error. :)

I am actually a little surprised by some of the attitudes towards fairness in the work place in this thread. I wonder if we were talking about a "normal" job if the responses would be the same? I have never been an independent contractor so maybe it is a much different situation.

I am probably comparing apples to oranges and normally I would never get into any type of political discussion in message board forums but the last part of this thread struck a chord with me for some reason. The "I am doing fine" so I do not care what is happening with everyone else or the "this is my source of income" and I am not going to rock the boat, seems to be the arguments always used to justify inequality.

If MFC is fining lower camscore models for doing the same types of public shows that higher camscore models do, that is patently unfair and has nothing to do with a models appeal or how hard they work. I have heard this is true but have seen no confirmation that it happens.

Off my soapbox :twocents-02cents:

Just Me said:
The "I am doing fine" so I do not care what is happening with everyone else or the "this is my source of income" and I am not going to rock the boat, seems to be the arguments always used to justify inequality.

If MFC is fining lower camscore models for doing the same types of public shows that higher camscore models do, that is patently unfair and has nothing to do with a models appeal or how hard they work. I have heard this is true but have seen no confirmation that it happens.

Since we've seen no confirmation of it happening, why would we mess with our own income? We have bills to pay, some models have families to feed, we can't just decide to stop working because there are unfounded rumors of unfairness.

I'm sorry but there are much more serious issues in the world that are worth protesting over. I hardly think we are "justifying inequality." We aren't talking about racism, child labor, abuse, exploitation, etc in the workplace. We're talking about penetration in free chat on a cam site. As Amy said...
LovelyLemon said:
There are lots of things worth martyring yourself over in this world, the right to public DP consequence-free with anything less than a 10k camscore is not one of them :)

*goes to check op*

Alright, so the OP was a warning that the admins have been handing out warnings. I think I remember somewhere in this thread a call for it to evolve to "If you've ever actually heard of models getting fined or banned for rule violations, please let us know!"

If not, how about we do that? We can't exactly gripe about unfairness if we don't have proof that it exists.

I think it's a bit silly for it to be against the rules to show your milky tits. Sure not everyone wants to see it, but it's not like you're bringing your baby on cam and showing him/her to hundreds of guys live. Having milky titties is "forbidden?" Strange.....

There was a model on here (KristyLive, I think?) who said she got in trouble once on MFC, just because her husband (who was in a DIFFERENT room) asked her "What do you want from McDonald's?"

That is a ridiculously STUPID reason to suspend/fine a model.

The_Brown_Fox said:
There was a model on here (KristyLive, I think?) who said she got in trouble once on MFC, just because her husband (who was in a DIFFERENT room) asked her "What do you want from McDonald's?"

That is a ridiculously STUPID reason to suspend/fine a model.

A model I know was fined for her now ex-boyfriend simply walking past the doorway to her room while she was on cam back when she first started. I don't remember how much it was, but it happened.

Then there was another model, one I haven't seen on in a while (but she has her own website, so she probably used MFC as secondary income) who was blowing a guy. He stayed off cam, but you saw her head moving and he blew his load all over her face. She got kicked off the site for a whopping 30 seconds... after her face was covered. But, at the time she was a popular model, so she was bringing in tons of tokens during this blowjob show. I don't know if she got fined, but if she wasn't bringing in the tokens at that time, you can probably bet she would have been kicked off the site.

But, I think of any of the rules, the only one that any model really has to be wary of is men on cam. That seems to be the only rule that MFC is pretty strict about at least fining models for. Even the top earners, if they were to get caught with a man on cam, would face the fines; I think.

Reactions: Ava Nicole
I have read the rules and everything, and I know that having a man isn't allowed while on cam. It hasn't been made clear to me though if you can put up a video with a man on MFC? I swear I saw a preview photo for a video on a model's profile that had a man in it. I don't want to make a video like that though, and get in trouble for it. I think I'd feel more comfortable doing something with a man (probably not actual sex, more like oral), than making a video by myself. if it's not allowed though, it's fine. I may make my own video in the future.

Reactions: LadyLuna
eviTulvcas said:
I have read the rules and everything, and I know that having a man isn't allowed while on cam. It hasn't been made clear to me though if you can put up a video with a man on MFC? I swear I saw a preview photo for a video on a model's profile that had a man in it. I don't want to make a video like that though, and get in trouble for it. I think I'd feel more comfortable doing something with a man (probably not actual sex, more like oral), than making a video by myself. if it's not allowed though, it's fine. I may make my own video in the future.
It's fine. I have a hardcore b/g video myself and I have never heard of a model who got into trouble for having one.

By the way, I think it's great that you obviously used the search function and posted your question in the appropriate existing thread instead of making a new one :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:
It's fine. I have a hardcore b/g video myself and I have never heard of a model who got into trouble for having one.

By the way, I think it's great that you obviously used the search function and posted your question in the appropriate existing thread instead of making a new one :thumbleft:

Is your video on MFC?

eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:

Is your video on MFC?
I sell it on MFC, yes. You can't upload any videos to MFC, if that's what you mean. :think:

LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:

Is your video on MFC?
I sell it on MFC, yes. You can't upload any videos to MFC, if that's what you mean. :think:

Where do you upload it to, in order to sell it? Or, how do you give the tipper the video?

eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:

Is your video on MFC?

Where do you upload it to, in order to sell it? Or, how do you give the tipper the video?
dropbox, Microsoft Skydrive, Box.net, sugar sync, google drive...there's a lot of free cloud services these days that work quite nicely. I'm getting kind of partial to dropbox because I can just add all the videos i buy directly to my dropbox. Then let it download later automatically with the sync software.

Google Drive offers an interesting feature. You can set videos to not allow downloading. They can stream them from you drive directory but they can't download them. If you do that option I personally think you should be upfront and note that those videos are streaming only. Many people that buy vids do like to download them instead of having to go to a webpage only. But it's an option if you want to go that route.

eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:
LilyMarie said:
eviTulvcas said:

Is your video on MFC?

Personally, I use a friend's server, but that won't help you much.
Check out the thread Video FAQs: Making, Selling, Sending & Customs.

edit: I just saw that only mediafire is listed in Evvie's main post in that thread. :think:
Popular alternatives to mediafire are: Dropbox (up to 2 GB), camredeem.

Status
Not open for further replies.