AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Scavenger Hunt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2012
Twitter Username
@blehxor
Tumblr Username
blehxor
MFC Username
blehxor
Chaturbate Username
blehxor
First let me introduce myself and apologize for the long post right off the bat.
Hello camming community my name is Blehxor :hello2: and I'd like to invite you all to play my 2nd MFC scavenger hunt. I ran this once before and had a lot of fun despite only a small number of my inner circle friends participating. I thought I would run it again and allow the general public to get in on the fun. If you love the Silly Screen Caps thread then this is right up your alley.

My entries are more along the lines of humor and randomness than anything mean spirited. There's no entry for ugliest this or grossest that. Some of the objects that got found last time were "girl with shoe on her head" or "girl in clown makeup" or "girl with a blowup doll. bonus points if male"
One girl even had a Sherlock Holmes style pipe that was worth some bonus points. I just wanted to be clear so no one thought this was designed to demean or have fun at the expense of any models.

The basic concept is this: I have a list of things for you to find. Each thing has a point value and the person or team with the most points by the end of the competition wins the grand prize. There are only a few rules to be aware of and they are as follows.

Rules:
All entries must be proven with a screenshot. (I suggest using a program like Greenshot configured to automatically take a screenshot at the push of a shortcut.)

All screenshots must be numbered or labeled so I can easily score what it's for. Please group screenshots from each category into separate folders and then number the screenshots to match the entry. The numbers in each clue are the point value for said clue. This will make sense once you have the actual list.

You CAN take multiple screenshots for the same entry if you are worried the shot you have is hard to make out. Last time one of the guys playing had trouble catching a high quality image of a nose piercing so he took several and I was able to verify it. You can't lose points by having too many screenshots for the same item. You just only get credit for it once. Extra pictures for insurance is all right and even encouraged for those rooms with low quality cams.

A model can only be used ONCE for the entire game meaning every single entry must be done with a different model. (I'd had the idea to team up with models and have them be considered sponsored models. That would get them on a very short list of girls who could be used unlimited times. I thought maybe this would encourage people to try tipping her for a whole bunch of things and in return she could offer up an extra prize like a custom fan sign or access to a photoset or video of hers but maybe that will be in the 3rd hunt.)

Every entry can only be counted once. Finding different models for the same entry does not get you extra points. For example, If the object is to find a green dildo and you take 3 screenshots of 3 different models with a green dildo on cam then you do not get 3 times the points.

Entries with different levels still only count as one meaning you cannot do an entry with one model then do the next level of that clue with a different model for more points.

Every time you're the ONLY person to find a particular entry you will earn a bonus 50% more points for that entry. For example, be the only one to find a 10 point clue and you get 15 points for it total. This is to encourage and reward players to really look for those harder to find entries that are already worth more points to begin with.

It was asked and decided that you CAN have someone help you with the hunt. If you want to team up with someone and split the prize then go for it. If you hear someone got something rare you wanted and you offer to trade them for it that's cool too. Get creative and don't hesitate to tip models to help you cross something hard off your list. Last time one of the players took a model private just to ensure she would do something specific for him and it worked. He got the points for it.

MODELS CAN PLAY TOO! They just cannot use themselves for an entry on the list. Some of you models might have an advantage in a game like this. You can use your room as scouts to find pictures for you and use your connections and friends to do some of the harder submissions.

This contest will run for a set amount of time so any submissions not sent in to me before the cut off will be disqualified.

That's about it. Originally I had a few things marked as "RARE" which could win you the right to change my name for a day on MFC to whatever you wanted and "EPIC RARE" ones which would end the game instantly if someone were to find them. I am undecided if I will keep something similar this time albeit with different prizes if I do.

The original grand prize was for some tokens and owning me as your slave for a day. I can't imagine any of you getting much fun out of that since you don't know me so the grand prize will be for at least a $25 amazon or giftrocket gift card. (I'm more broke than most of the models I tip so cut me some slack). If I get a decent turnout I'll also throw up a 2nd prize $10 gift card. It's not much but this is more about having fun and doing something different on here to spice things up than make any money.

Anyone interested in playing can send me an MFC mail so I will have you ready to go when I sent out the list of things to find. You can also MFC mail me any questions you have or just ask them here. I'm open to any feedback you might have. The contest will begin the last week of January and run several days at least. I will have exact dates as soon as I know my work schedule.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

This game sounds AMAZING. Thank you for sharing it with us! I'm not sure if I will have time to play but I definitely want to see where it goes, it looks like so so so much fun!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I can't wait to see how it goes as well. Even with only a couple people playing the last time I still saw some great screenshots I never expected. I'm hoping this time will top that. Even if you don't get to play I'll probably post some of the better shots to the forum so even those who didn't play can get something to enjoy out of it.

Just a reminder this is still on. Spread the word to anyone you think would be interested. Tweets would be hugely appreciated. The more the merrier.

Going to be posting a link for the full list sometime early Friday morning. Decided to start it on the 30th because that's my birthday (yay!) and it will run until Monday morning. All entries must be submitted to me by Monday at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time. This gives everyone the full weekend to do their hunting. As I said above anyone can play. You can team up and split the prize if you want. Models can get their rooms to help. If I get enough players I'll raise the grand prize and add a 2nd prize.

THE HUNT IS ON! Here are the links to the list with the full rules and all the stuff you need to find. Happy hunting out there! Any questions about the rules or anything and you can email me at blehxormfc@gmail.com or leave a reply here. I'll be checking this page throughout the hunt.

.rtf version of the list

.txt version of the list

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
I'm not interested in doing this for a contest or anything, but I'm definitely gonna use the list for personal fun while perving on MFC.

Reminder that today is the last full day to take your screenshots. They have to be sent in to me by noon eastern statndard time Monday. I've gotten some reports on shots being taken that I can't wait to see and share with you all.

Maybe the next time I run it. I have a bunch of screenshots to still go through and then score but I'll be posting some of the more awesome things found pretty soon. I never thought to tell models they should advertise things off the list they were able to do or show on cam. That would have been a really good idea. Some things models may own but no one knows about it. Live and learn I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.