AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc slower

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2018
I work as model on mfc since about 6 years. For me the summer months always been same or better than the rest of the year. This summer i saw an dramatic change to bad from worst. The members in my room are not interessed in my services, videos, all what i do on camera. Private shows are shorter on inexistent. My regulars don t come online anymore or if they come don t pay as they used to. My camscore was more than 3000 now is about 2200 and if the things go the same will be much worst. I try to offer a good image, try to tease more but still quiet and poor. Maybe my camera is not good anymore i have an old microsoft hd. If i ask if is something wrong with me no one say any resons and i only receive compliments but no money anymore. Sory for my wrong english i m not a native talker. My ask is if is just me or others models have same problems? Any advice is welcome. Good luck everybody!

• Hugs
Reactions: kupido
I am experiencing the same. From many other models I have also heard summer months are very slow. On twitter there are many models complaining how slow things are in July, etc lol but it is not attractive to complain. Dont do it! Do not worry. It is normal. Many of my fans tell me they save up to go on vacations and trips in the summer thus, no many people dont have the money to spare for cam models. It is normal and it will pass. Fortunately most people are very generous during holidays and giving season~ This somehow will make up for the summer hopefully!! ~ keep working hard and most likely it has nothing to do with you personality/looks. It is just sloww in the summer :)

I don't know I'd it is normal though. This model says she's been camming 6 years in mfc and is only now seeing a dramatic change. She says her summers are usually solid and now they're not. That's 6 years of data specific to her..

I'd definitely upgrade your cam. Do some trouble shooting. Lighting, sound. Has your cam image or personality changed? Are you burnt out? Have your promotion techniques kept up with the times? Are you still doing the same hours?

I don't have much answers other than that but when someone has been camming 6 yrs ...and sees a sudden change that may be a reason to stop and reasses.

Thank u all for reply! About me nathing changed i always work in night, i always try to do best make up, clothes, and i usually go online when i have a good mood so i try to offer to my members a good experience in all ways. My camera is old and few persons told me they would like better with a better camera so i think it is the first change i should to do. I m working for miself and started since i turned 18 without knowing so much about. Only worked on mfc and i don t want to change because the experience here is up to my expectations. I don t had always this camscore, used to have about 700 and i made a change with myself 2 years ago and things changed in much better. About 3 months ago things for me started to be slower everyday. I try to tease more to look better on camera but is not enough. I do most of the money in pvt and videos. In public i don t show so much neighter use toys. I was really desperate last night because in Saturdays always was better and last night was worst than normal.. Any advice is welcome! Good luck!

Reactions: kupido
I'd definitely upgrade your cam. Do some trouble shooting. Lighting, sound. Has your cam image or personality changed? Are you burnt out? Have your promotion techniques kept up with the times? Are you still doing the same hours?

Slightly off topic but you've been crushing it this summer, Miss_Lollipop, your twitter and work ethic is a delight to watch. Back on topic, you're really using this summer to catch up on things, edit and film videos, push out content...you're making the most of your summer slows and will be in an absolute dominant position to crush it this fall!

but it is not attractive to complain. Dont do it!

This! I'm a consistent contributor. I'm not a top spender, I'm not going to make someone's month with a tip bomb, at best it's maybe a few hundred tokens over a couple hours. But I've stepped away from 2 rooms in the last 6 weeks that I used to be a regular in (one I was a regular in for 2 years). When I'm there and I'm contributing and doing what I can I can't tell you how totally demeaning it is to have someone start in on "I guess nobody here wants to see me happy. I guess nobody here wants to help me with the topic. I guess nobody here cares about me." And to the point above it's even worse when I jump on Twitter and see the same thing after a person whose room I was just in 15 minutes before, talking about how nobody comes to see her, nobody cares, etc. I have so much respect for what you girls do. I understand it's insanely stressful, ESPECIALLY when these slow downs occur. It's one thing to vent or maybe lose it a little when things are slow. Hell it's probably healthy, lol. But in my case, the CONSISTENT complaining was just too much for these couple examples. I get that it wasn't directed at me personall, but hearing it consistently for weeks on end takes it's toll. There's so many more positive ways to convey the message that it'd be nice to see a few more friends or something like that. There's no need to stay so negative and complain nonstop. It's not healthy for anyone, members or models alike.

Sorry I kind of hijacked, but I thought the above was a really great statement and applaud you for staying so positive. I know it's not always easy!

Maybe it's a little slower because people are getting ready for back to school shopping? Or how is your equipment? Maybe if you upgrade your camera to HD or 4k it will drawn in more spenders because it is become standard.

The webcam i use now is hd. I think to upgrade to a logitech 4k.

Reactions: kupido and Mintx
I don't know I'd it is normal though. This model says she's been camming 6 years in mfc and is only now seeing a dramatic change. She says her summers are usually solid and now they're not. That's 6 years of data specific to her..

I don't have much answers other than that but when someone has been camming 6 yrs ...and sees a sudden change that may be a reason to stop and reasses.

I have also heard that camming is not what it use to be-- That 5-10 yrs ago camming was a very lucrative business and girls would get HUGE tips, much more than they get now. Probably because not many people knew about camming-- competition was super low so if you were at least decent in looks and attitude you would receive majority of viewers. This is just my opinion from what ive heard. Back then Id assume there were not a huge array of cammodels to look at. The ratio of cammodels to viewers were prob drastically much lower than it is now. Nowadays everone knows about camming, it's all over the internet. And many are trying theyre hands at it, heck even I did it and now im a ft cammodel lol. I don't know for sure but I have a guess.. and it might be that this person you speak of, is just *now* experiencing these push backs.

Besides upgrading your camera maybe also look to try something different in your shows that will get viewers excited. Are you doing the same thing in your shows every day? Are you repeating goals and doing the same things in each show? Maybe it is time to change things up a bit and do something you've never done before. This worked for me in the month of June I did a couple shows that were waaay different than what I usually do and I was able to make more than I ever had in spring/winter/autumn. But then July comes and now I am also seeing a set back. Making less than I ever had lol. Camming is a very unstable business!!

Slightly off topic but you've been crushing it this summer, Miss_Lollipop, your twitter and work ethic is a delight to watch. Back on topic, you're really using this summer to catch up on things, edit and film videos, push out content...you're making the most of your summer slows and will be in an absolute dominant position to crush it this fall!
How did I miss this? Thank u!! I blushing...

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Status
Not open for further replies.