AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC tips,tricks and advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camillarose

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2018
United States
Twitter Username
@camilla69rose
MFC Username
camillarose24
Hello to you all, I have been camming with MFC for 3 weeks now and my camscore is dying lol. At first I did not know that your score went down the longer you stayed online with no tips.So now i am trying to figure out what to do to enhance this and gain more paying traffic. My room usually consists of more guests and a couple basics, the premiums bounce in and then right back out. I know the key to get members to stay and interact is show that you are enjoying yourself but it is hard to when no one is in your room to begin with,and even if you acknowledge them they dont respond at all.So I am at a lost on what to try any ideas,tips or advice that you all have would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Osyrus
Hello to you all, I have been camming with MFC for 3 weeks now and my camscore is dying lol. At first I did not know that your score went down the longer you stayed online with no tips.So now i am trying to figure out what to do to enhance this and gain more paying traffic. My room usually consists of more guests and a couple basics, the premiums bounce in and then right back out. I know the key to get members to stay and interact is show that you are enjoying yourself but it is hard to when no one is in your room to begin with,and even if you acknowledge them they dont respond at all.So I am at a lost on what to try any ideas,tips or advice that you all have would be appreciated.
I’m having the same issue. I did well my first weeks and got a decent amount of tokens for a newbie. Every customer said I have the makings of a great model with my looks and personality. Then I just got premium users with no tokens wanting me to do stuff for free. They were nice and I liked talking to them but they were trying to take advantage me. Wanting to view there cam and watch them cum, excessive pm’s doing role playing, talking to me for hours in main chat and other things for no tips or very meager tips. I don’t want look like I’m just in it for tokens bc I’m not but I also can’t be doing things for free. I got on mfc to fulfill my exhibiotonist fantasies. But if I’m staying up till 4am having fun with you whine you get your kinks filled and get off it would be nice to be tipped. I took a week break to sort my self out bc I was frustrated now went back online and same issue. I have one photo share and one video share so far on mfc share. What do we do? Tips and andcadvice appreciated as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey ladies! Would you mind sharing what sort of tip menus you usually have up?

Mika-I would cut out the PMs completely or charge for them. It takes away from the chatroom and a few people would get upset at first with me typing too much without conversing with the room and then leaving. OR I tell members if they have a question they can MFC mail me. If they ask to be added for PMs I'll tell them I'll probably be replying out loud while keeping them anonymous. This can be a hobby for you but I would treat it as a career as well. There's sort of a running joke in my room that sometimes I'll get in the mood too much and prematurely start a cumshow but stop shortly and chastise myself like a child or something haha I'll start asking the members to chant "don't cum Charlie" with me and it's a good reminder to them that it's something you enjoy, it's a great tease, but you still have to be paid to put that out there for them :)

I don't dirty talk but if I did I'd be asking for tokens for that too. And especially if they want you to watch their cam (I was amazed at how many dudes will jack off to you just sitting there, fully clothed and not doing anything remotely sexual). I'm very timid for asking for tokens for things and probably did way too much for too little at first but when I started demanding respect and setting limits and asking tokens for things, it helped my confidence and a lot of members still stuck around and became regulars.

So I'm not an expert at all but I flopped camming about two years ago and have been doing it for two months this time and have been able to keep my camscore up (for now). And I scoured this forum for new camgirl mistakes to avoid and advice, if you haven't already there's a wealth of information :cat:

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberHoney
Upvote 0

Mika-I would cut out the PMs completely or charge for them. It takes away from the chatroom and a few people would get upset at first with me typing too much without conversing with the room and then leaving. OR I tell members if they have a question they can MFC mail me. If they ask to be added for PMs I'll tell them I'll probably be replying out loud while keeping them anonymous. This can be a hobby for you but I would treat it as a career as well. There's sort of a running joke in my room that sometimes I'll get in the mood too much and prematurely start a cumshow but stop shortly and chastise myself like a child or something haha I'll start asking the members to chant "don't cum Charlie" with me and it's a good reminder to them that it's something you enjoy, it's a great tease, but you still have to be paid to put that out there for them :)

I don't dirty talk but if I did I'd be asking for tokens for that too. And especially if they want you to watch their cam (I was amazed at how many dudes will jack off to you just sitting there, fully clothed and not doing anything remotely sexual). I'm very timid for asking for tokens for things and probably did way too much for too little at first but when I started demanding respect and setting limits and asking tokens for things, it helped my confidence and a lot of members still stuck around and became regulars.

So I'm not an expert at all but I flopped camming about two years ago and have been doing it for two months this time and have been able to keep my camscore up (for now). And I scoured this forum for new camgirl mistakes to avoid and advice, if you haven't already there's a wealth of information :cat:
Hello thanks for the advice. I usually have like 25 tits/35ass/45kitty these are all flashes of course!!any kind of kitty play I start in the hundreds.I have also tried the clear the board 1-30 but I guess with me being new I dont get a lot of traffic so no one participates. I started off charging for PMs at 50 tokens then went down to 3 tokens and its like no matter what these guys do not read or feel as they should not have to tip for this attention because you are new.So they continue to send anyways!!!

Upvote 0

Thanks for advise. How do I turn off pm’s. I’ll scour this forum too. I went on tonight for sec but only one premium I was chatting too but he didn’t tip at all even when I was talking in response to his pms. I don’t know weather to stay on but I don’t want my cam score to go down. I might need to play around more with times. I did last night have a very long pvt with a favorite of mine but he can’t be the only one bringing in the tokens. I need more like him.

Also what do I do on cam while waiting for people to come into my room. I bop around to music, smile, giggle all cute, bite my lips and play with my tits. But I still don’t get anyone in really

Upvote 0
Hello thanks for the advice. I usually have like 25 tits/35ass/45kitty these are all flashes of course!!any kind of kitty play I start in the hundreds.I have also tried the clear the board 1-30 but I guess with me being new I dont get a lot of traffic so no one participates. I started off charging for PMs at 50 tokens then went down to 3 tokens and its like no matter what these guys do not read or feel as they should not have to tip for this attention because you are new.So they continue to send anyways!!!

Do you mean they send PMs anyways? You can go to options and change your settings to receive PMs from friends only and that way they'd have to tip first so you can add them as a friend. Some members lurk in new models rooms and will try to take all kinds of advantage of them; it's disgusting

Upvote 0
Do you mean they send PMs anyways? You can go to options and change your settings to receive PMs from friends only and that way they'd have to tip first so you can add them as a friend. Some members lurk in new models rooms and will try to take all kinds of advantage of them; it's disgusting
Yes they PM anyways and it is so annoying especially when it is right there that they should tip for a response. I just might change it to friends only and see if that makes a difference.

Upvote 0
Thanks for advise. How do I turn off pm’s. I’ll scour this forum too. I went on tonight for sec but only one premium I was chatting too but he didn’t tip at all even when I was talking in response to his pms. I don’t know weather to stay on but I don’t want my cam score to go down. I might need to play around more with times. I did last night have a very long pvt with a favorite of mine but he can’t be the only one bringing in the tokens. I need more like him.

Also what do I do on cam while waiting for people to come into my room. I bop around to music, smile, giggle all cute, bite my lips and play with my tits. But I still don’t get anyone in really

Usually it is just a few people bringing in the most tokens unfortunately, I think it goes that way with most camgirls percentage-wise at least. Making videos and having things like Snapchat to tip for will usually boost offline tips for me. I made some super amateur videos and they were still successful. And you could offer deals to them to the first 5 people that tip for it, etc.

Yes they PM anyways and it is so annoying especially when it is right there that they should tip for a response. I just might change it to friends only and see if that makes a difference.

It should definitely make a difference, at least letting people know that your personal attention like that is not going to be free. Sometimes it seems counter-intuitive to charge for certain things like messaging but I usually get better response to making reasonable tip prices or demands for certain things. One guy, who is now my very top member and my only Charliezard in my clubs (2222 tkns to join) first said "40tkns for a boob flash??" to me and I told him $4 shouldn't shit to see my tits, plus I'm very generous with flashes. And he tipped for it anyways!

But ultimately my recommendation for both of you is to become a verified model on here and get access to the models-only part of the forum; there's some amazing advice from both inexperienced and experienced models in there!

Upvote 0
My camscore tanked early on too! The lowest I think it might have gotten is 700 something, my number one tip is to not get discouraged, don't let the dropping camscore change the mood or tone of your room, even though I do well now when I get discouraged or frustrated I immediately log offline, even when you think you're going a good job of hiding it you usually aren't and they can tell. Figure out what time wasters usually look like, I always keep my PM's open if it isn't about a show or a price I generally keep the conversation going until I can sense what they want. If they want dirty chats I'll say something like PM's are 50tks and USUALLY when you say that they will either tip or leave. Do that or set a small amount for a friend add/PM and that should take care of that problem! Don't give up!! Edit your tip menu, make videos, add clubs or snapchat!!

Upvote 0
My camscore tanked early on too! The lowest I think it might have gotten is 700 something, my number one tip is to not get discouraged, don't let the dropping camscore change the mood or tone of your room, even though I do well now when I get discouraged or frustrated I immediately log offline, even when you think you're going a good job of hiding it you usually aren't and they can tell. Figure out what time wasters usually look like, I always keep my PM's open if it isn't about a show or a price I generally keep the conversation going until I can sense what they want. If they want dirty chats I'll say something like PM's are 50tks and USUALLY when you say that they will either tip or leave. Do that or set a small amount for a friend add/PM and that should take care of that problem! Don't give up!! Edit your tip menu, make videos, add clubs or snapchat!!
Thank you much on this advice here. Lately i have not been paying any attention to camscore i just get on and at least try to get noticed. I started this way because my score has already dropped to low 400s so im like what the hell do i got to lose lol. As far as videos I guess mine must be crappy(lol) because i have viewers on mfc share but no one follows or purchase content.Hopefully things will start to turn around for me!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: HixCharlie
Upvote 0
Thank you much on this advice here. Lately i have not been paying any attention to camscore i just get on and at least try to get noticed. I started this way because my score has already dropped to low 400s so im like what the hell do i got to lose lol. As far as videos I guess mine must be crappy(lol) because i have viewers on mfc share but no one follows or purchase content.Hopefully things will start to turn around for me!!!

Good luck! Would love to hear how it goes; keep us updated and I'm sure everyone appreciates success tactics :cat:

Upvote 0
My advice for a new model to get traffic would be to do things that will attract members - they usually come to the rooms that are interesting from the front page. So things like teasing, flashes, nudity, talk will bring more people so you will become more visible. It doesn't always bring paying customers, but there's always some traffic.

Reactions: HixCharlie
Upvote 0
If you're constantly moving around at least a little bit, people will be drawn to your preview feed and are more likely to come in. Others have said it but it really is important to try and engage with them a bit, not necessarily in a sexual way(especially if they aren't tipping) but just being friendly and outgoing is really so beneficial! And don't be afraid to be assertive-know your worth! If people aren't tipping for your 25tk boob flashes it doesn't mean your flashes aren't worth that, it means you've got freeloaders. Also an anecdotal observation I have made, I think people may notice if you are lowering your prices and may be reluctant to tip if they see you doing that regularly, kind of like a scummy "how low will she go" tactic.

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.