AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Token sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I'll keep looking. (I love google challenges) lol

To me, the token drop sound on MFC is so distorted that if we find a "good" copy, it may vary a bit from how it's used on MFC.

Nordling said:
Sorry. I'll keep looking. (I love google challenges) lol

To me, the token drop sound on MFC is so distorted that if we find a "good" copy, it may vary a bit from how it's used on MFC.
I'm just going to flash for one token, and record the sound when it comes in on windows.

Someone told me it's one of the default sounds from an old version of windows, but I never found it

I have the MFC token sound on mp3 format, PM me your email address and i will send it to you. Its a nice clear crisp sound with NO background noise. Ive been told its a little loud from when i recorded the sound wave.. but hey it works!

:-D I was in a room the other day and a guy recorded it with his phone for HIS ringtone. Said he was going to be curious to watch and see what heads turn in public settings and then watch for the 'familiar smile of knowing'..... :lol: :thumbleft: [I suggested he try places like Victorias Secret as well... hehehe ]

It would be cool if someday models got the ability to pick between different token sounds.
I think the token sound is okay, but it's a little too long for my taste and I think it sounds kind of old-fashioned. Of course I love hearing it because of what it means ;), but if I could choose, I would pick something more modern. So I hope that maybe we get to choose a sound eventually.

I mean, even premium members can choose between different PM sounds.

LilyMarie said:
It would be cool if someday models got the ability to pick between different token sounds.

Amber did this two years ago, but it required Jawbs' technical expertise.

Pic very related.

Attachments

• AmberCutie442.jpg
    AmberCutie442.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 702
bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

Amber did this two years ago, but it required Jawbs' technical expertise.

Pic very related.

Yeah, but that was back when we were using the downloadable software, so he went through the code and set it to play from a different file.

Come to think of it, if someone were to download the software they might be able to find the sound file for those who want it.

Anyway, can't do that with the browser version.

fiver said:
You could change the tip sound with a greasemonkey script.
Yes please? :) That would be awesome.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
I wonder how many folks are scratching their head thinking "Recompile? What's that?" :lol: :lol:

Reactions: goneDude1
LilyMarie said:
fiver said:
You could change the tip sound with a greasemonkey script.
Yes please? :) That would be awesome.
The main issue with this is that we (non-model programmer types) do not have access to the broadcaster. I did take a look at how MFC is generating sounds from the non broadcaster side; they're basically just triggering sounds embedded in flash from script.

Reactions: goneDude1
SoTxBob said:
I wonder how many folks are scratching their head thinking "Recompile? What's that?" :lol: :lol:

Recompile = modified

For the non technically minded :-D

Shaun__ said:
holywood57 said:
I have been looking for this sound for a while, and finally found it. Here is a link to download the tip sound for anyone else who is interested:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0r18uz58eq597c9

The sound is pointless without a beautiful woman smiling when she hears it and reads the tip note.

Now they can just play the sound in their room and say "OMG, thank you ninja!" ;)

Seriously though, this is great. I just handed my wife a dollar and played the tip noise and she gave me a boobie flash!

RedHerby said:
evildagmar said:
The hilarity of playing this sound effect on your phone on a busy city street, or in a public transit bus cannot be overstated.
:clap:

Found it here, http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtdmoacvg92z2f9/mfctip.zip, it's my new mail alert on my smartphone now, let's see how my coworkers respond today ...

That zip file goes round in circles for me :( (open it, get an .cpgz file, open that, get a .zip file, open that, another .cpgz file, etc etc)

would you maybe consider doing me (and fellow mac users) a massive favour and uploading the .mp3 file itself? That would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.