AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Minimum private show minutes: *

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello girls. I know that if I set a time limit in agreement with the client, the pvt continues even if the client leaves earlier.
I haven't been setting a time limit lately and I've noticed in the last few weeks that the client goes to the pvt, he's there for 5 minutes and I see that he logs out, but in reality the pvt continues. So I think clients also set a time limit? Thank.

Hello girls. I know that if I set a time limit in agreement with the client, the pvt continues even if the client leaves earlier.
I haven't been setting a time limit lately and I've noticed in the last few weeks that the client goes to the pvt, he's there for 5 minutes and I see that he logs out, but in reality the pvt continues. So I think clients also set a time limit? Thank.

If you have a minimum number of minutes for a private show specified in your settings, then any member that buys a private show agrees to (and pays for) that amount of time even if they leave early.

Is that what you meant? Or are you saying the client left the show, but the page kept your private show going?

Upvote 0
If you have a minimum number of minutes for a private show specified in your settings, then any member that buys a private show agrees to (and pays for) that amount of time even if they leave early.

Is that what you meant? Or are you saying the client left the show, but the page kept your private show going?
I am asking whether the client can set a time limit on his profile that he wants to spend with the model pvt.

Upvote 0
I am asking whether the client can set a time limit on his profile that he wants to spend with the model pvt.

Oh, ok. No, I don’t think a client can do that in their settings. I think it’s all related to the settings of the model that they buy a show from.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.