AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing wire payment for 6/16-6/30 period

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2019
Hello there.

I am an affiliate with Chaturbate, my CB username is the same as my ACF username.
It has been 15 days and I am still missing my wire payment for the period that ended on June 30th. I have received dozens of payments from CB to the bank account that I'm using, so I am sure there is no problem on my end.
I have already contacted support about this matter. In their last reply on Wednesday July 10th, they told me to let them know if I don't receive my payment by 7/12/2019.
I didn't receive it, so I contacted them again and I haven't received either my money or a reply from support since.
At this point, I am incredibly frustrated and worried, as I am unable to cover my living expenses and it seems like they are not taking this matter as seriously as they should.
This is why I am posting on this forum, in hope that someone will help me out, by consulting with CB's Accounting department and letting me know when exactly my wire payment was sent.
It would also be very helpful if they gave me a transaction number and a receipt of the transfer, because without those details, I am unable to ask my bank for help and I am out of options.

This really is an emergency now, so I am hoping that someone responsible will reply and address this issue right away.
Please keep in mind that I am new on this forum, so I am not sure if I am allowed to send/receive DMs yet. In case any personal/private information is needed, please feel free to reach me at my ACF or CB e-mail addresses.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, so thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards.

Hello there.

I am an affiliate with Chaturbate, my CB username is the same as my ACF username.
It has been 15 days and I am still missing my wire payment for the period that ended on June 30th. I have received dozens of payments from CB to the bank account that I'm using, so I am sure there is no problem on my end.
I have already contacted support about this matter. In their last reply on Wednesday July 10th, they told me to let them know if I don't receive my payment by 7/12/2019.
I didn't receive it, so I contacted them again and I haven't received either my money or a reply from support since.
At this point, I am incredibly frustrated and worried, as I am unable to cover my living expenses and it seems like they are not taking this matter as seriously as they should.
This is why I am posting on this forum, in hope that someone will help me out, by consulting with CB's Accounting department and letting me know when exactly my wire payment was sent.
It would also be very helpful if they gave me a transaction number and a receipt of the transfer, because without those details, I am unable to ask my bank for help and I am out of options.

This really is an emergency now, so I am hoping that someone responsible will reply and address this issue right away.
Please keep in mind that I am new on this forum, so I am not sure if I am allowed to send/receive DMs yet. In case any personal/private information is needed, please feel free to reach me at my ACF or CB e-mail addresses.

Kind regards.

Me too and I am becoming very worried. It has never taken a whole pay period to get paid. My payment for 16th June, to 30th June has also not arrived via wire. I sent support an email on Friday, got a generic bot reply on Saturday saying someone would be in contact with me. Tue mourning now and have heard nothing and still no money in account. Very worried 😩

Upvote 0
Hello there.

Kind regards.

I have reached out to support and they state they have responded to one of the emails you have sent them regarding this payment.

Upvote 0
Me too and I am becoming very worried. It has never taken a whole pay period to get paid. My payment for 16th June, to 30th June has also not arrived via wire. I sent support an email on Friday, got a generic bot reply on Saturday saying someone would be in contact with me. Tue mourning now and have heard nothing and still no money in account. Very worried 😩

Can you please DM me your username and ill have the support team look into your payment.

Upvote 0
Hello there.

Kind regards.

Me too and I am becoming very worried. It has never taken a whole pay period to get paid. My payment for 16th June, to 30th June has also not arrived via wire. I sent support an email on Friday, got a generic bot reply on Saturday saying someone would be in contact with me. Tue mourning now and have heard nothing and still no money in account. Very worried
Can you please DM me your username and ill have the support team look into your payment.
Thank you for replying so soon 🙂 I don't think I can DM being new here or don't know how to?
I have just received support email instructing to let them know if payment does not arrive today, I have my fingers crossed it does and I won't need any further help 🙂

Upvote 0
I have reached out to support and they state they have responded to one of the emails you have sent them regarding this payment.
They did, indeed. They told me that they're waiting for a wire confirmation from their 3rd party payment processor and asked me to let them know if I receive my payment today (Tuesday July 16th).
Now, it's Tuesday evening, July 16th, banks are already closed and I still haven't received my payment, a payment that under normal circumstances should have been in my bank account by July 5th.
By the way, thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated, I mean it. However, if there's any way you could push things even further, I'd beg you to. Because this just can't be happening.

Out of curiosity, have you received your payment yet?

Reactions: Worried
Upvote 0
No I have not unfortunately. It is very stressful waiting🙁 I just replied to the email now stating to let them know if I didn't receive by the 16th as banks would be closed now 😢

Upvote 0
Payment has now arrived in my bank thankfully. It has come from a different name and so I'm hoping this is why it was delayed and will have no future issues. 🙂

Upvote 0
Payment has now arrived in my bank thankfully. It has come from a different name and so I'm hoping this is why it was delayed and will have no future issues. 🙂
My payment also arrived just this morning.
Intermediary banks have changed for me as well and there have also been some extra charges because of that.
I am sure support will take care of that last one asap.
The initial case is closed. @punker barbie thank you again for your help!

Upvote 0
Ms @punker barbie I also want to ask help bec my payment for 6/16-6/30 period has not arrived yet.I am hesitant to payout my tokens for july1-15 bec i still have not received my $1k yet.hope u could help me as i badly needed it.

thankyou
hot_cassandra001 (my cb username)

Upvote 0
Same problem here, I waited 10 working days but the wire transfer did not arrive. Then i contacted the support and they told me that the transfer was failed , So they have to send it again and I would receive it within 48-72 hours. I emailed them yesterday for confirmation (if they started the wire transfer) but they did not reply to any of my 3 emails. I'm sorry to post this experience here, but this is the first time I have a problem with cb and I'm very worried.

Ms @punker barbie i hope you can help me with this. Its almost time for my upcoming fund for july 1-15 and yet i have not recieve the other.And this make me really worried that my fund for july will not come either.

my cb username is nekolicious143

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello there.

Kind regards.

I have exactly the same problem , I am a model username cutenataly on CB, the problem is not just mine but I have friends on the same situation; I had to get my payment on july 6 on my bank account as a wire tranfer and that did not happen, I continue waiting I am really worried, please @punker barbie help, I eve sent you an email, look on your email box cute.nataly18@gmaill.com and you will find it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.