AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model account document verification keeps getting rejected. I'm from india. please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
Hi @Charlie_SC , I'm from India. i tried to sign up as a model today. Even though I submitted all the correct documents, it keeps getting rejected. It says that I modified the document, but I didn't. Please help. thank you.

It may be because you don't have last name on your document, stripchat cannot assist you with it.

Upvote 0
It may be because you don't have last name on your document, stripchat cannot assist you with it.

What made you think she doesn’t have her last name on the document? Just let her see if Charlie can assist her. 🙂

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey @lmntrix
I understand being new on forums.. it can get a little confusing.

As your query is in reference to documents, I won't respond here as this is a public thread which means everyone can read it.
I'm just always cautious about discussing models government docs and real-life names/details on public forums.

I will PM you now to assist further.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
because she is from india, it happens there, she is not the first :)

Okay. Well I'm glad that Charlie responded, and is working this out with her privately, because this isn't a conversation that needs to be continued on this public forum. I've seen quite a few models on here post screenshots that contained their real name, and I'd hate for the op to accidentally do something like that...or wind up replying to your post with something like "But my document does have ________ on there." You know? Some of these guys on cam sites try to trick models into blurting out their personal details, which ain't cool. Not saying that's what you are trying to do though.

Upvote 0
Okay. Well I'm glad that Charlie responded, and is working this out with her privately, because this isn't a conversation that needs to be continued on this public forum. I've seen quite a few models on here post screenshots that contained their real name, and I'd hate for the op to accidentally do something like that...or wind up replying to your post with something like "But my document does have ________ on there." You know? Some of these guys on cam sites try to trick models into blurting out their personal details, which ain't cool. Not saying that's what you are trying to do though.
what? did i ever ask to reveal anything? are you just trying to get more posts on here so you must comment back even if it doesnt have a point.....? i tried to help her out by others issues around here from same country and platform, charlie replied thats the issue to others, until she replied, tried to help her out. didnt ask for any information, if she reveals any info does it help me in any way? no, if a person gives you personal information without asking for it, is it our fault? no and nobody cares about it.

trying to help others doesnt need to make other people feel bad about it, so relax and respect it, years in the industry and trying to help with the right knowledge, if thats not the case its ok, until then every help can be respected. nobody continued it, there was a dot and ending, only you continued and surely will continue but i hope that you will let your ego relax. because we only try to help people around here.

thanks.

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
what? did i ever ask to reveal anything? are you just trying to get more posts on here so you must comment back even if it doesnt have a point.....? i tried to help her out by others issues around here from same country and platform, charlie replied thats the issue to others, until she replied, tried to help her out. didnt ask for any information, if she reveals any info does it help me in any way? no, if a person gives you personal information without asking for it, is it our fault? no and nobody cares about it.

trying to help others doesnt need to make other people feel bad about it, so relax and respect it, years in the industry and trying to help with the right knowledge, if thats not the case its ok, until then every help can be respected. nobody continued it, there was a dot and ending, only you continued and surely will continue but i hope that you will let your ego relax. because we only try to help people around here.

thanks.

See, I tried to be civil to you in my previous response. And then you respond this way, and tell me to "relax." Typical. Have a Snickers.....

You try to "help people?" I don't think so. I think you just like to disguise yourself as someone who "helps models."

Upvote 0