AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Advice Needed/Friendship Seeked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRainsRed

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 14, 2014
Yorkshire, UK
Twitter Username
@TheKaylaChaos
MFC Username
KaylaChaos_
So hey! I'm Kayla.. I'm a MFC model, I'm waiting for Amber to verify me so I can post on the model bits but in the meantime I thought i'd post here.. (I hope this was the correct place to post :/)

Two things I guess; one I am just trying to spread myself out a bit more socially, I'm incredibly socially awkward and a total goober so I struggle to make friends and stuffs.

Two I am having some issues with another model and her prems bullying/stalking me, to the point of making me dread going on cam..

I have tried blocking and banning but they just keep making more accounts, I can never turn on guests or basics because within seconds they start the trolling, calling me a junkie, saying I'm an unfit mother (I dont even smoke or drink!) etc etc, really personal nasty stuff, they've also taken to going to the few model friends I have made's rooms and starting on them, or trying to make them hate me, making tons of lies up about me and such the likes :/.. I have just gotten sick of it as it's been going on for 6 months now.. It's affecting how I am on cam, which is then affecting income and really importantly the funness of my room..

Just wondering if any other models had had this problem and how they dealt with it? Any help or advice given is highly appreciated..

Kayla

Have you tried going personally to this model and asking her about it? Many times these members do this stuff on their own thinking they are helping or doing good by their fav model when in reality the model herself knows nothing of it and doesnt condone it. Maybe telling her what is going on she can ask them to stop the bullying.

I did exactly that but unfortunately all I got back was abuse, not only does she know about it but she also encourages it.. She is under the impression I stole her prems/ruined her cam career type thing. I have spoken to a few models today and I am going to mail MFC and see what they are willing to do to make it stop and in the mean time TRY to continue to ignore the nightly tyraids - Thank you for reading and responding :)

She herself does so? Like her actual MFC mail/twitter? I ask cause members like to stir pots and say shit like "XYZ model says you're a bitch" and so on when in fact we have found out several times it's false.
If it's true i'm so sorry. I would absolutely report every single abusive member to MFC and any and all proof of said model doing it as well. Models abusing models is not allowed on the site at all. Watch her and record proof if you have to.

I think it is time for it all to stop!
I am the one she is talking about. AND . . . . I did not say you stole all my prems and ruined my camming career, What I asked was, is, why one minute you was in my room, pm'ing, texting, and so forth on, then all of a sudden just stopped, she ignored me blocked me for no reason. While I was off having my children for a half term. And then told all my main tippers that I was the one who done it to her? While making stories up claiming that I had told her that I would go mad if I saw them tipping her, and I am going nuts with them for being in her room?

When I was the one who brought them to her room in the first place, thinking that I will be ''friendly'' and help out a new model.

Kayla, As you just can't leave it alone, every one who you have 'bitched' about this to, are more than welcome to look at my twitter and news feeds to see what it is I say or do. Anyone can also ask for the other model's names and contact details, of who I also was friendly and supportive to and who I am still friendly and supportive to, to this day.
You have dragged things out for pity tips....... I have quit camming I quit a month ago because I could not deal with prems saying 'A-B and C' about who said what when! You are the one who keeps dragging it out, you are the one who told people you smoke weed, you cannot claim it is damaging your 'income' as you haven't long cleared a 100k tkn target. I blocked you and ignored you months ago, I do not see feeds or tweets, I do not WATCH your every move either. I am a 32 year old mother of 4 step mum to 2, with a 5th old puppy and a three bedroom house, YOU are not my main focus of the day or night. Every where I go on the site I get TK members bad mouthing me, people who don't even know me? Where did they get it from? You are getting trolled on things like saying one minute you are being evicted then you are ok to stay there, I was also informed that you admitted to not having a garden after you asked for a save you fund to help repair the damages caused by vandals.

Mfc (Myfreecams.com) Is where bored members sit and watch every move a cam girl makes and every word she speaks. Just because they are trolling you that is no ones fault but your own! Stop passing the blame. I haven't been interested in you or bothered with you for MONTHS, since you pretended too be a ''friend'' to me to get where you wanted.

My room was slow because I could not be bothered to put the effort in after 4yrs, you are fresh, come up with your own ideas and get on with it. Ban everyone who you think is trolling you, once you hit life time ban they cannot VPN and get access to your room. If it bothered you that much you would put these things in place.

And tell your TK members that they can stop running their mouths of to people about me, I have been here a long time and word travels faster on mfc than any there site that I know of and have been on! Stop dragging it out and others into it. Stop going to other models rooms and dragging the drama into there, you have been asked a few times by other members, I just leave once you or TK members show up to save the model who's room it is from the drama you keep causing in there.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Maddie

Reactions: shivawnemerald
Holy drama, batman.

But anyway, I'm just interjecting because :
I have quit camming I quit a month ago

I'm not sure why I just gave you model access today then... ?

Holy drama, batman.

Thank you for the verification Amber. It is so much appreciated x

I am coming back after my weekend away. . . because I do not see why I should be run off the site. I needed a break from the school girl drama. I've been happily camming for four years this coming feb with only one other problem with another model which Kayla was also involved in.
..... and to help some and befriend someone and share the room love with someone to have it all thrown back in my face for her own personal gain actually crushed me. But I've risen above it now, got new ideas new pictures new videos and have actually done more research on how to promote myself. As I only average 26 ppl in my room at the moment and do not take a large income with a cam score of 1200+.

Two I am having some issues with another model and her prems bullying/stalking me, to the point of making me dread going on cam..
I think it is time for it all to stop!
I am the one she is talking about.

Personally I'm just thinking it would be best if both of you went to your corners and ignored each other from now on, in perpetuity, and for the rest of your life. Whichever comes last.

Ban everyone who you think is trolling you, once you hit life time ban they cannot VPN and get access to your room. If it bothered you that much you would put these things in place.

On a side note, this part is the main reason i'm replying; because it annoyed me. Avoid any technical advice. You're wrong. That is EXACTLY what a VPN allows a member to do.

Holy drama, batman.
You amber. Yeah, that's just some funny shit there. :hilarious:

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I am coming back after my weekend away. . .
Okie dokie then! All good.
Personally I'm just thinking it would be best if both of you went to your corners and ignored each other from now on
Best idea. Both of you need to move on.
You're wrong. That is EXACTLY what a VPN allows a member to do.

those cyberpal/trolls complain that if she hits life time ban they cannot get in her room
A lifetime ban does not only ban IP but also the Username/account. So the members would have to create new premium accounts AND use a VPN to get back in.

(I think it's posting middle of posts)
I've tried to move have left her be for months.

And even through creating a new account they've still get a re-ban and are still trying to get back on to the site. There's a good 50 of them banned, and there's a Twitter page about it too. All from posting admin(s) details. So that is proof that the VPN doesn't always work.....jeez it's going from one girl claiming to be bullied to a discussion about VPN.
I've made my point.
I've said my side of things.
I do not appreciate being slandered and made out to be something I'm not.
That is all I wanted to put across.
Peace out peeps x

A lifetime ban does not only ban IP but also the Username/account. So the members would have to create new premium accounts AND use a VPN to get back in.

Maddie you serious need to stop bitching at people you are sad and pathetic grow the fuck up seriously

I just want to point out that this is a public thread and forum. Which means that not only are all of the registered members here going to see these posts and not want to visit you, but also any existing members who Google your camname will find this thread, therefore potentially making you lose members. You are a business owner, with camming being the business. And as such, you should always have a bit of professionalism in public. The best course of action is to keep things like this private. I'm sorry you're both going through this drama, but that's exactly what it is: DRAMA. Do not talk to each other. Do not talk about each other. Stop other people (like your regulars) from talking about the situation or the other model. If they continue, they are simply thriving on the dramatics. Ban them, because they will never let you get past it. You don't need that kind of negativity. Focus on yourself and how you can make yourself more happy and successful.

Hi,
I've t
I just want to point out that this is a public thread and forum. Which means that not only are all of the registered members here going to see these posts and not want to visit you, but also any existing members who Google your camname will find this thread, therefore potentially making you lose members. You are a business owner, with camming being the business. And as such, you should always have a bit of professionalism in public. The best course of action is to keep things like this private. I'm sorry you're both going through this drama, but that's exactly what it is: DRAMA. Do not talk to each other. Do not talk about each other. Stop other people (like your regulars) from talking about the situation or the other model. If they continue, they are simply thriving on the dramatics. Ban them, because they will never let you get past it. You don't need that kind of negativity. Focus on yourself and how you can make yourself more happy and successful.

Hi,
I've tried sooooo many times. I even thought that If I stopped camming I would be left alone. But it's non stop. I've been away from Mfc this weekend. And it's still going when I'm not even there??? I still get harassed everywhere I go, even here, It just doesn't seem to go away .....
I don't even talk to her or go to her room or anywhere else and still I get blamed. And for it to be brought here for everyone to see was the last straw. "I'm too old for this shit"

Hi,
I've tried sooooo many times. I even thought that If I stopped camming I would be left alone. But it's non stop. I've been away from Mfc this weekend. And it's still going when I'm not even there??? I still get harassed everywhere I go, even here, It just doesn't seem to go away .....
I don't even talk to her or go to her room or anywhere else and still I get blamed. And for it to be brought here for everyone to see was the last straw. "I'm too old for this shit"

That's understandable. However, you are feeding the fire by responding. Writing out numerous posts on here directed to or about the OP are only keeping it alive. If you ignore the situation, ban/block the ones who keep bringing it up, and simply DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT, eventually it will stop.

Do not talk to each other. Do not talk about each other. Stop other people (like your regulars) from talking about the situation or the other model. If they continue, they are simply thriving on the dramatics. Ban them, because they will never let you get past it. You don't need that kind of negativity. Focus on yourself and how you can make yourself more happy and successful.
That's the perfect resolution. And to keep things from escalating further and help these ladies move on, I'm locking this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.