AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model banned without reason. never received any warning, suspensions anything. i never break any rules i dont know the reason yet.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys, im SexyAna18 (same username on MFC) im model in CTB too cameraprive and others sites... i never had any issue with MFC, im young doing this job, i never received any warning and i get banned permanent, i received an email, they need my e-waller but i havent created one yet.

"Your account has been closed for breaking our rules after being warned. You are no longer eligible to have an account on MyFreeCams.

Please reply with your e-Wallet information so we can send you your payment."

I'm in a difficult financial situation due to the pandemic, please don't do this to me... if I broke any rules forgive me or give me a lighter punishment. I didn't do it for bad, I can't get banned forever... I never even got a warning, I'm a good person and I made many users happy, I did c2c... I really did my best. if I did something wrong tell me what I did to improve this behavior... forgive me, I live with my boyfriend if he showed up at some point, it was by accident and I won't let him show up at lives anymore. forgive me but let me work please! I dedicated myself a lot, I did my best. i'm on almost all camgirl streaming platforms... what can i do for you guys to release me? as I said, I'm primary, I'm good natured, I just have to add on your site, I'll just help bring more and more people, I'm feeling bad about being banned for ever and I don't even know why, please let me work or give me a lighter punishment. I'm a young girl, beautiful, I do any verification you ask me for, video or photo... with all my heart please don't banish me forever... I didn't do anything. pleaseee

Hi guys, im SexyAna18 (same username on MFC) im model in CTB too cameraprive and others sites... i never had any issue with MFC, im young doing this job, i never received any warning and i get banned permanent, i received an email, they need my e-waller but i havent created one yet.

"Your account has been closed for breaking our rules after being warned. You are no longer eligible to have an account on MyFreeCams.

Please reply with your e-Wallet information so we can send you your payment."

I'm in a difficult financial situation due to the pandemic, please don't do this to me... if I broke any rules forgive me or give me a lighter punishment. I didn't do it for bad, I can't get banned forever... I never even got a warning, I'm a good person and I made many users happy, I did c2c... I really did my best. if I did something wrong tell me what I did to improve this behavior... forgive me, I live with my boyfriend if he showed up at some point, it was by accident and I won't let him show up at lives anymore. forgive me but let me work please! I dedicated myself a lot, I did my best. i'm on almost all camgirl streaming platforms... what can i do for you guys to release me? as I said, I'm primary, I'm good natured, I just have to add on your site, I'll just help bring more and more people, I'm feeling bad about being banned for ever and I don't even know why, please let me work or give me a lighter punishment. I'm a young girl, beautiful, I do any verification you ask me for, video or photo... with all my heart please don't banish me forever... I didn't do anything. pleaseee

I know your post is from a month ago, so maybe this has already been resolved. But models@myfreecamsmail.com is who you would e-mail about a Model Support matter. You'd need to e-mail them from the e-mail address that MFC has on file for your model account, and you'd include your MFC model name at the top of your e-mail.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.