AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model claims users can win tokens in lottery game. is this possible?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2022
I saw a model on stripchat that had lottery tickets as tip menu items and had repeating bot text in her chat that read something similar to " The winner will have 200 tokens gifted to them and u dont need to be online to win.
To win: just Buy a Lotto Ticket for 25 or 2 lotto tickets for 50. The winner wins 200 Tokens.
"

How can a model or even a normal user gift another user TOKENS on stripchat?! is that possible?

sounds like a great way to get tips and just wondering if this is allowed on stripchat so i can do it too?

How can a model or even a normal user gift another user TOKENS on stripchat?! is that possible?

Hey! That's a great question actually :)

All tokens on the model's balance belong only to the model and they can't transfer tokens to anyone else.

But (!) a user can buy tokens as a gift for another user, it's true.

Here you can read about how a user can give tokens to another user, and here - how to use such a gift.

Upvote 0
A user can gift token packages to another user. In actuality, they are BUYING a whole package for the other user.

So if A model has a user account I guess they could do the same. In your scenario the model would have to get at least 400 tokens in lottery purchases to "break even" on the deal (models receive 50% approximately, I think-- rhetorical question) remembering that you'd have to actually buy the 200 token package to gift it to the winner.

It sounds very complicated, I do hope the model you speak of is genuine and is not running a low-grade "scam".

If I am reading what @xChloe said correctly, a model's tokens are their own and cannot be sent to anyone else and can only be "cashed out" to themselves via whatever method they get paid by SC.

Upvote 0
im assuming models can have a normal account for tipping others? and wheres the option to gift tokens, incase i run a similar contest.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
im assuming models can have a normal account for tipping others? and wheres the option to gift tokens, incase i run a similar contest.
As a user I can click a user's name in chat and can either "reply" or "gift tokens".

There may be another way todo it that I am unsure of :)

Upvote 0
Interesting site feature.
Not sure that I'd be inclined to use it, but it beats seeing the greys on CB begging other coloured users to tip for something they themselves want to see......

Upvote 0
Interesting site feature.
Not sure that I'd be inclined to use it, but it beats seeing the greys on CB begging other coloured users to tip for something they themselves want to see......
Yeah on SC they beg for a gift instead!!!

I have never used it either, I must admit no matter how much I like my fellow regulars in my model friend's room, my tokens are too hard earned for me to give them to anyone else to use. Or in this case, my money is too hard earned for me to buy a token package for someone else.

Upvote 0
It may be that you earn it in a credit that can be spent in the tip menu and the user will only notify she that he will spend it in x thing

"Hey model give me a song request and dance for me and i still have 100 credit left"
hahaha :haha:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.