AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Feelings Towards One-Minute Men?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen more and more models tell unknown members who request a pvt that they will ban them if they don't spend at least XXX tokens in the pvt. Apparently, these models have had one too many one minute pvts.

ComicOzzie said:
I have seen more and more models tell unknown members who request a pvt that they will ban them if they don't spend at least XXX tokens in the pvt. Apparently, these models have had one too many one minute pvts.
Well group/privates can make the room count drop like a rock. So very short privates are pretty much a lose lose situation.

Reactions: SatanJonez
I make members discuss pvt shows in PM first. at which time I remind them what is already stated on my profile - 200 tks minimum and get confirmation that they are OK with this. If they are NOT i find out what they are looking for, and for many of them I can do them in public for a tip.

Occasionally I am still scewed over. At which point I ban. Not like I didn't warn them.

ComicOzzie said:
I occasionally spy on some of my favorite models when they go private and one thing I frequently notice is that the session ends after only a minute or so. I spied a private yesterday in which the member abruptly ended things after a minute or two while the model was busy pleasuring herself doggie style. That led to a couple of questions:

1. Do models get some sort of indicator that lets them know the member left? I imagined the model doing the doggie style show above for another minute or two before realizing that the member had left.

2. How do you feel about such short privates? Are you like, well that's 60 easy tokens, or is it, fuck, I can't believe I got naked for only 60 tokens.

Discuss. :dance:

It makes me want to stab the person in the face with a spork. LOL. Most people leave a room when a model goes private, so it drives an insane amount of traffic away. Also, fuck anyone who thinks they deserve to see my spread vagina for 60 tokens. Because of this happening, I pretty much never do privates now. Every once && awhile.. But it's very rare. If I do, it's someone I know well, or am pretty sure has given me more than reason to believe he won't be flaking out.

For me, when the member leaves, it goes to away mode? I am pretty much always looking at the screen, so I know. :).

Reactions: 1 person
It ticks me off, honestly. It really affects a room count which I've usually worked pretty hard for.

I just turn PVT off, and I turn it back on when I have someone who is going to take me pvt for longer than 20 seconds. I'm pretty Leary of new people who take me private. if they haven't said so much as "hi" in my room and want to immediately take me pvt, it's a fuck no from the get-go.

That said, I love privates when they are good. A good private = mutual epic cums. :) I don't take that long to cum unless I make myself usually. I know my buttons and can cum before I break you bank, so why guys feel the need to do pull crap like that is beyond me.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Getting a short private is pretty much my worst nightmare.
When the day comes that I get a guy who ends a private after less than 5 minutes, I'll seriously doubt myself and my appearance. Even more than I already do. I probably won't be able to do another private for ages, that's how insecure I am. :roll:
Honestly. I don't even know what I would do. I would feel like such a failure. -.-

Lily90x said:
Getting a short private is pretty much my worst nightmare.
When the day comes that I get a guy who ends a private after less than 5 minutes, I'll seriously doubt myself and my appearance. Even more than I already do. I probably won't be able to do another private for ages, that's how insecure I am. :roll:
Honestly. I don't even know what I would do. I would feel like such a failure. -.-

With the level of retardedness on MFC, there's seriously no fail or succeed measurement with some of the rude, ignorant guys.

Did he ask you beforehand if you were happy to do what he wanted? Did he politely ask you to do this/that, and you did it? If so then you didn't fail.

If he didn't communicate his wants then you didn't fail either, you're not a telepath bb.

He saw you before he clicked private so obviously he enjoyed your appearance - that's the last thing you should be insecure about in that case.

In order to "fail" a member who paid for a private with you, I think you'd basically have to a) not do what you agreed to previously (so long as he didn't change the agreement!), b) fail to communicate, ie ignore what the member requests/says (regardless if you then choose to deny or agree to what he requests - that's your choice and not a fail)

I doubt you tried to cheat a member by lying, or ignored his communication. Therefore, no fail.

Jupiter551 said:
In order to "fail" a member who paid for a private with you, I think you'd basically have to a) not do what you agreed to previously (so long as he didn't change the agreement!), b) fail to communicate, ie ignore what the member requests/says (regardless if you then choose to deny or agree to what he requests - that's your choice and not a fail)

I doubt you tried to cheat a member by lying, or ignored his communication. Therefore, no fail.
Oh, I would never do any of that. Before a private, I always have a PM conversation with the guy to find out exactly what he wants to see. And during the show I look at the screen most of the time so I don't miss anything, and I talk to him. I don't waste time, either, cause after all he's paying so much in a TruePrivate and I know that.. I'm really thankful that so far all of my privates have been 10 minutes or longer.

But still, one day there will be a guy who makes up his mind after a few minutes and decides he doesn't want to watch me after all. For whatever reason. And that day will be a dark day for me and my self-esteem. >_<
I really have to get rid of that fear.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Lily90x said:
Oh, I would never do any of that. Before a private, I always have a PM conversation with the guy to find out exactly what he wants to see. And during the show I look at the screen most of the time so I don't miss anything, and I talk to him. I don't waste time, either, cause after all he's paying so much in a TruePrivate and I know that.. I'm really thankful that so far all of my privates have been 10 minutes or longer.

But still, one day there will be a guy who makes up his mind after a few minutes and decides he doesn't want to watch me after all. For whatever reason. And that day will be a dark day for me and my self-esteem. >_<

Wow 10 minute trueprivates are the norm? Maybe it's not that he decides not to watch you after a few minutes, maybe it's that he decides eating this week is more important than jerking off :lol:

Basically what a lot of other girls said, when I come back no one is in the room and it makes me feel bad like I did something wrong. Luckily, I do not have very many of these. It even makes me mad if a guy doesn't say he finished or bye after and just leaves me hanging.

Lily90x said:

Meh....yeah it will happen hun but don't think about it too much. MY very first private, the first day I was on MFC and before I ever got naked on cam, lasted a grand total of 20 seconds.

I didnt even get to show a nipple!

I remember feeling very self consious, because I hadn't ever done it before and I was worried that maybe I had done something wrong, maybe he changed his mind about how I looked/how I was dancing etc.

But after camming for a year, I cam safely say that it has nothing to do with me, there is no reason for me to feel insecure, some men really are just minute men and thats all there is for it. Some men cum really fast, and just wanted your undivided attention for those few seconds, some men dont realise how quickly the tokens run out, some men are lying about how many tokens they have and just want a quick thrill, and yes, some men do decide that maybe youre not quite their type/maybe theyre not quite into it.

Honestly though, I've had enough long privates and enough compliments from other regulars to know that I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm sure you have too. :) Just that one dude is not into it at that particular time. So what? Different strokes for different folks. Someone else will appreciate me.

Plus...you really don't know what happened the the guy who signed off. Maybe his wife walked in! Maybe he got a phone call. Maybe he got abducted by aliens!

Don't freak out when it happens. :) You are beautiful and worth a lot more than the minute men, but you will just move on to someone better. :-D

I hate the killing traffic aspect as well like the other girls. its annoying. Though a lot of my regs sometimes stay chatting with eachother and spying/guessing what I'm doing.

My favorite was when i guy took me private and said "PUSSY, TITS, GO!!!!!!!!" and then left after 40 seconds when I hadnt got naked.

Lexi_Bella said:
Plus...you really don't know what happened the the guy who signed off. Maybe his wife walked in! Maybe he got a phone call. Maybe he got abducted by aliens!
Very true, though if he was abducted by aliens it wouldn't hurt if they could leave the private running, not like he's going to need his credit card again :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Lexi_Bella said:
Very true, though if he was abducted by aliens it wouldn't hurt if they could leave the private running, not like he's going to need his credit card again :mrgreen:

He will already be butt hurt if he was abducted by aliens no need to use up all his tokens as well.

Gx06h.jpg

Oh.. My.. Gosh!!

My first private, was a 4 minute man. Didn't say a thing, just left. He was saying he was enjoying it. And omg.. it felt so hot, but being a guy, I figured I shouldn't finish, since ya know.. I have a limited number per night. And there was someone else who said she wanted to take me private too, but she was gone when I returned to free member.

So annoying, but did make 4.41. :dance:

Dunno if 3.49 was too high of a rate? But I was trying to entice people by saying they'd get to pop my cam cherry. :lol:

If they will say like " i can only prvt for few minutes or so". Then it's ok.

But when they are in prvt and leave just right after i get naked..sometimes it's quite disappointing so sometimes i can't help but feel down about it like " Oh maybe what i did was not good, Maybe it was boring for him. Etc.Etc."

Customers can really affect my mood. haha

If they stay long and seem to have enjoy it really make me happy. But if i fail to make them happy it really makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.