AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model gets bad knees sitting on bed, what to do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So, this model is always on her bed, she has nowhere else to cam, and she seems to only be able to get comfortable in the position of kneeling, and she is like this every day for hours - up to 12 hours some days.
She complains about her knees hurting a lot and getting bruised from it, which you can see. She did try a pouffe thing, so she can sit back/lean on that on the bed, but she said that was even worse - uncomfortable.

Do any of you ladies/gents have any suggestions on things out there she can try to help her be comfortable and not get bad knees?
Anything you have tried yourself or seen someone else use.

So, this model is always on her bed, she has nowhere else to cam, and she seems to only be able to get comfortable in the position of kneeling, and she is like this every day for hours - up to 12 hours some days.
She complains about her knees hurting a lot and getting bruised from it, which you can see. She did try a pouffe thing, so she can sit back/lean on that on the bed, but she said that was even worse - uncomfortable.

Do any of you ladies/gents have any suggestions on things out there she can try to help her be comfortable and not get bad knees?
Anything you have tried yourself or seen someone else use.
I mean I feel like these will depend on her specific body issues. A bed has lots of options - laying on belly, sitting back, kneeling up/down.

Arnica applied to the knees pre camming may help, and some stretching/frequent breaks. But really 12 hour shifts should not be from only one position ever…

The best way you could help is 1) ensure she reaches goals as fast as possible so she doesn’t have to pull 12 hour shifts 2) give her this forum info. We may be able to help with suggestions if she wants them but I feel like we would need to speak directly to her to know what’s going on body wise.

here me out. vollyball/yoga knee pads.

Human body is not made to stay in the same position for so long. There is absolutely no other solution than moving around and switching positions during the stream. And it goes for every model streaming in any position, especially doing long shifts. Anything else might help with the pain temporarily but won't prevent serious long term issues. Some low intensity whole body movement and stretching after the shift is also always a good idea.

And while I'm at it I will repeat something that I said probably 10 times already on this forum - models If you can avoid it don't use Lush (ar any similar internal toys) internally for hours every day. It will fuck up your pelvic floor. Put it on your clit and/or mix it up with using an external vibe toy like Domi if you can.

Apparently the model doesn't have enough space. I see many models who sit on an ordinary mattress on the floor and do not have enough space. I have chairs and a bed, next to the bed is a large couch. I can't imagine sitting on a mattress all day. My legs wouldn't take it either. I need to keep changing positions.

Apparently the model doesn't have enough space. I see many models who sit on an ordinary mattress on the floor and do not have enough space. I have chairs and a bed, next to the bed is a large couch. I can't imagine sitting on a mattress all day. My legs wouldn't take it either. I need to keep changing positions.
Buy her a chair my dude.

Human body is not made to stay in the same position for so long. There is absolutely no other solution than moving around and switching positions during the stream. And it goes for every model streaming in any position, especially doing long shifts. Anything else might help with the pain temporarily but won't prevent serious long term issues. Some low intensity whole body movement and stretching after the shift is also always a good idea.

And while I'm at it I will repeat something that I said probably 10 times already on this forum - models If you can avoid it don't use Lush (ar any similar internal toys) internally for hours every day. It will fuck up your pelvic floor. Put it on your clit and/or mix it up with using an external vibe toy like Domi if you can.
Domi for too long will make your clit go numb for like 3 weeks...ask how I know :haha:
Definitely important to mix it up with toys as well as positions.
The Lovense gemini are a really affordable option to vibrate a completely different area. I can't clamp mine because my piercings are too new so I pop it into my bra...nobody seems to mind.

i overused my wand so much once, my poor fucking clit had a blood blister.
Yeah... similar story... Lube went dry and it friction rubbed a chunk of skin off from right next to the clit... Absolutely horrifying to see my own skin attached to the toy instead of me!
Those things are great but caution is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.