AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model leaving in the middle of a private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he has no right to ask that. Move on and realize she doesn't owe you jack shit. If you don't like the way the show ended, then find another model to annoy until she blocks you.

Some of you get way too attached to women in entertainment that owe you nothing. It's an interactive adult experience, nothing more. If you're too much effort than you're getting pushed to the side. We don't make enough to deal with your bullshit drama.
I have to agree here. If it's just a case of 100% what OP says, then yeah, that seems kinda shitty, but...

Idk. I don't like the attitude of the manipulative "oh, one day you'll leave meeeeee" BS. Sounds like my abusive ex-girlfriend. (Not to mention the "now she has an attitude" comment. If I had a dollar for every time an unreliable male narrator said that when the reality was that the woman is just firmer about boundaries/less of a willing-to-please pushover...) One has to wonder what else OP has said to this model that might have made disconnecting seem like a good idea (if she did disconnect on purpose to take another private).

I was doing a private with the model on cam soda and about halfway through the Private she just ups and leave
I immediately went to the other platform and she was doing her private there
I just kind of liked her a lot and didn't want to lose her have a good new years

Is this the same model as?
I go to a certain model's room in camsoda and tipper quite good most of the time but here lately I've been haven't been able to tip and she don't really talk to me that much and when she did it was usually hateful and I spy on her and privates she treat them guys a lot differently than when I go to a private I confronted her with this and she got upset
I couldn't tip and she slowly but surely quit listening and wouldn't answer my messages.

The one that you said
I'm too over involved I need to back off for a while and maybe stay gone off the site

Reactions: Brit
No, he has no right to ask that. Move on and realize she doesn't owe you jack shit. If you don't like the way the show ended, then find another model to annoy until she blocks you.
Well, perhaps I misunderstood the OP's statement of the events, but it sounded like he was in a private show with her, and she took a second private on another site and left his without any communication as to why.
If that's what happened, I would not think it unreasonable to ask why she acted that way.
I sure would want to know why. The OP may or may not have been at fault, who knows? clearly he isn't sure why it happened, better that he understand and avoid repeating in anyone's room........
Far better to ask the model directly, rather than what some would do - which is lodge a complaint against the model via the site support and/or leave negative feedback. Nobody needs that.

Yeah.... Nah.

We all say that Camming is a business. Models owe us users fair and honest interactions; we users owe models respect and appreciation.

If I negotiate and enter into a private show with a model, that comes with obligations and responsibilities (for both of us). Sure, a model has the right to end a private show at any time, but I am entitled to know the reason, since a "contract" has been broken / terminated. Treating customers with disdain is not conducive to repeat business.

Having said that, the OP does seem to have a LOT of "problems" with models not behaving the way he wants them to. Therefore I am not saying that the model in THIS scenario was definitely in the wrong.

• Funny!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
but I am entitled to know the reason, since a "contract" has been broken / terminated. Treating customers with disdain is not conducive to repeat business.
yeah.. no. you arent entitled to know the reason if the model doesnt want to discuss those matters. there are so many times i have had to end privates for some very very very personal even medical reasons that no one has any business of knowing.

you can ask why, but if the model doesn't want to give you a reason, tough cookie.

Treating customers with disdain is not conducive to repeat business.
I never treat customers with disdain who I want to come back.
But to be fair, this is the sex industry and I've been told off many, MANY times for not treating people with disdain who needed that to cum.... so.
It's almost a nightly occurrence these days for guys to get irritated w me for refusing to treat them with disdain fast enough for their liking. Or not having the energy to muster up enough disdain, for their liking.

• Funny!
Reactions: Brit and Ozzie_
Then take the hint.

You are probably scaring her by coming across as over-involved, just like you do here, and she probably wants to get away from you. In a way where you won't freak tf out and turn abusive, or throw a huge over emotional fit over nothing.

Sounds like you simply need to leave her alone. It's not for other models or other members to judge.
Obviously she's been dealing with this guy a while... and has probably been guilt-tripped into feeling responsible for his emotional overinvolved crap.
So now she probably does feel guilty and scared, when what she should really do is tell him to go get bent, and block him 🤷‍♀️

It's a bit manipulative and clingy for the context to be telling people; "you'll probably blow up big and forget me" or to be claiming someone has an "attitude" because they are busy and don't have time to coddle you.
I ask her several times to ban me from her room but she won't. I'm not a violent person so she has no reason to be scared of me I never gave her a reason to be eventually I'll quit going to her room

But what makes you so sure that she was lying? Just because her internet was fine the rest of the night doesn't mean it's impossible for her to get disconnected at some point. Especially if you saw her typing something (Might have been to you?) right before the disconnection happened. I've been disconnected from MyFreeCams while everything on the OBS encoder looked fine, and it was frustrating as hell and pissed me off because I know a lot of these cam site members have short attention spans as it is. Now with me being disconnected for like a few seconds, I'm sure they've moved on to some other model's room and may not come back to mine when I've returned.

If you've done shows with this model before and haven't had issues to cause you to not trust her, why would you now be assuming the worst about her? Do you have trust issues with cam models? With women?

Maybe CamSoda was being a bit screwy for her, so she said fuck it...I'll just work on CB then. I know that for me, if things are being screwy on one cam site, I'll just spend the rest of my time on the other site then until it's time for me to log off.

As for your "But she's getting big now...more members...so she kind of getting an attitude" comment...that means she has more members she has to pay attention to besides you, and answer all of their questions, and cater to all of their tipped-for requests. You should be happy to see a model you like becoming more popular. More tippers in the room mean that tipping can be more of a group effort, instead of the same guy tipping for everything.
I am very happy that she's doing well I wish you the best always tell her that

Well, perhaps I misunderstood the OP's statement of the events, but it sounded like he was in a private show with her, and she took a second private on another site and left his without any communication as to why.
If that's what happened, I would not think it unreasonable to ask why she acted that way.
I sure would want to know why. The OP may or may not have been at fault, who knows? clearly he isn't sure why it happened, better that he understand and avoid repeating in anyone's room........
Far better to ask the model directly, rather than what some would do - which is lodge a complaint against the model via the site support and/or leave negative feedback. Nobody needs that.
I'm really appreciate what you said I would never do nothing I wouldn't report her or nothing like that I would never want to get her in trouble and what I'm saying is true . If she did walk out on me then I think that that was pretty bad wrong but I didn't want to make a this big of an issue out of it I've got the choice either going back or not and she's got her choices normally everything is good but after a while when you catch somebody manipulate me so much you get tired of it I guess crazy crazy world we live in thank you very much

It is the same model we I stayed away for about 3 weeks and then I started seeing her again I guess I like to abuse LOL
Are you still jobless?

I ask her several times to ban me from her room but she won't.
Assuming this isn't a pay pig fetish,

You don't need her to ban you, You just need to stop going to the website.
If you're unable to control yourself, Then you should delete your account. You can always ask the site to ban you.
Changing habits is hard, You need to find something else to fill your time.

yeah.. no. you arent entitled to know the reason if the model doesnt want to discuss those matters. there are so many times i have had to end privates for some very very very personal even medical reasons that no one has any business of knowing.
And that's fair enough. In such a case, for me, a simple response of "Personal stuff" would suffice and I would respond "No worries, I hope it works out for you. Take care of yourself"

But I also acknowledge that there are users who are intrusive and may not accept such a response, so I see why you might choose to say nothing.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
And that's fair enough. In such a case, for me, a simple response of "Personal stuff" would suffice and I would respond "No worries, I hope it works out for you. Take care of yourself"

But I also acknowledge that there are users who are intrusive and may not accept such a response, so I see why you might choose to say nothing.
i dont even want to say "personal stuff." i will say "none of your business" because it is none of their business. i dont even want to possibly open a door for intrusive questions.

if a member cant accepts i ended a show for reasons that are none of their business, then i dont want to retain them a regular. i have plenty of regs who are perfectly okay with me saying that or dont care. actually, lots of my regs love it when i treat them like they are irrelevant and told so.

i dont even want to say "personal stuff." i will say "none of your business" because it is none of their business. i dont even want to possibly open a door for intrusive questions.

if a member cant accepts i ended a show for reasons that are none of their business, then i dont want to retain them a regular. i have plenty of regs who are perfectly okay with me saying that or dont care. actually, lots of my regs love it when i treat them like they are irrelevant and told so.
I appreciate your advice but you guys are blowing us all out of proportion I asked one simple question and that was it thank you all for your help

Are you still jobless?

Assuming this isn't a pay pig fetish,

You don't need her to ban you, You just need to stop going to the website.
If you're unable to control yourself, Then you should delete your account. You can always ask the site to ban you.
Changing habits is hard, You need to find something else to fill your time.
You guys have blow this all out of proportion I only ask one question now I got counseling to go do jeez

I appreciate your advice but you guys are blowing us all out of proportion I asked one simple question and that was it thank you all for your help
i was responding to ozzie, not you.

yes you created a thread for a question, and sometimes threads evolve into discussions that relates to the original question. pls dont gatekeep threads. it aint cool.

Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
In my opinion you get overly attached to your own interpretation of things. There are 1000s of reasons a model will do this and that, most of which a viewer wouldn't understand and/or don't have anything to do with you.

You guys have blow this all out of proportion I only ask one question now I got counseling to go do jeez
I think you are the one blowing this out of proportion. Fact is, you had a private with a model, model stopped private. That's all. Everything else is your interpretation.

Its very possible that the platform you had the private on broke down while the other platform with the other private carried on.

But no, you assumed she lied to you. If you build your case on this aggressive assumption chances are your whole reasoning is completely wrong.

Never thought about a aite disconnecting. It's definitely possible! Mfc has crashed randomly while streaming and wouldn't let me back on right away and the other sites were fine when split camming. I don't do privates often but there's no way I would stop working if other sites were operational. Unless she's pulled some fast ones before, this does sound pretty plausible.

Who knows. Without her side of the story everything is personal interpretation.

We all say that Camming is a business. Models owe us users fair and honest interactions; we users owe models respect and appreciation.

If I negotiate and enter into a private show with a model, that comes with obligations and responsibilities (for both of us). Sure, a model has the right to end a private show at any time, but I am entitled to know the reason, since a "contract" has been broken / terminated. Treating customers with disdain is not conducive to repeat business.

I have to disagree.

Fairness is subjective. What you think is a fair interaction can be totally different from what someone else considers fair. Obviously, models shouldn't promise something for a set amount of money, get paid and then not do it. But other than a situation like that, who is to say what is truly fair or not? And as far as honesty goes, barring my last example of promising something and then not delivering, models don't owe you honesty.

Members also don't owe us anything. Camsite users don't owe models respect and they certainly don't owe us appreciation. Obviously you should treat everyone, cam model or not, with common decency and respect them as a fellow human being if you don't want to be a shit person, but it's certainly not owed.

Also, no contract is formed when you hit that private button. Members can end the private at any time with no notice. It's not uncommon for members to say they want a longer show, then cum within a minute or two and end the private without saying a word to the model. That's their right to do that, just like it's our right to end a show whenever we want. You're not entitled to an explanation on why and neither are cam models when the same thing happens to them. There's no "obligations" for either model or member when it comes to a private show. If one party is not enjoying their time or is uncomfortable or has whatever else reason come up, they are allowed to end the show. It's not like you continue paying for the show once it ends. Saying that there's obligations comes off as "models are dancing monkeys and if I throw coins at them they need to dance exactly how I tell them to".

Sure, if you want someone to be a regular who gets consistent private shows with you, it's probably best not to treat them with disdain, unless of course they want that. But, sometimes, there's certain members that we don't want coming back, and some models are too nice to outright say that or afraid of how the member will react if they tell them that they don't want them around or ban them. Which I feel might be the case with OP's model.

TLDR; No one is owed anything. No one is entitled to anything. Some members take viewing cam sites, something that should be a fun way to pass the time, way too seriously.

OP said it was Camsoda. I haven't done a private there in a long time, so maybe they fixed it, but one of the reasons I stopped was that the privates on there were disconnecting for me all the time.

I don't know how Camsoda works, I do know from experience of sex work in general that customers often think a way or working, advertising, something the provider does is the provider's choice, failure, or something they do to be difficult. This may also apply to none sex work.

When I'm in a private I turn the other platform off, and I ignore any outside private contact too. That's how I operate. Sometimes I turn the other platform off for the customer to only stay in a few seconds, I never know who is going to be longest but it's first come, first served, first attention.

Without being there at the performers end, very difficult to know what happened.

Reactions: NotYou
I'm starting to get dissolution with her anyway she's starting to get more members so she starting to get an attitude anyway
I went to a model with camscore 400. When I tipped her a hundred tokens she reacted like she won the lottery. 6 Months later she's camscore 4000 and asks 1000 tokens just to get naked. She's now out of my price range and had to stop visit her. But I don't blame her for that. If she can get that kind of money she should. I'm just happy for her she's become so succesful.

So what you consider 'her getting an attitude', may be just her adjusting to her new status.

Yeah.... Nah.

If I negotiate and enter into a private show with a model, that comes with obligations and responsibilities (for both of us). Sure, a model has the right to end a private show at any time, but I am entitled to know the reason, since a "contract" has been broken / terminated.
Nah. If I manually end a show and you don't know why then that's not my problem, it means that you said or did something fucked up and you ignored me when I asked you to stop. There's no "contract" at all, any interaction with a model is a constantly evolving negotiation and both parties can revoke their consent to participate in it at any time and for any reason. I'm not entitled to explanations when dudes suddenly leave mid show without a word, why on earth would the reverse be true?
Treating customers with disdain is not conducive to repeat business.
If a model is kicking you out of shows then they probably don't want your business anymore dude.

As a viewer, I totally respect the right of the model to end a private show. But I would still ask the reason, though without an expectation that I deserve an answer. Because I would want to understand what I did/said/requested that caused the model to feel uncomfortable, and learn from it. May have been a misunderstanding, maybe not. Can't learn and adjust without feedback. Also, if it was a technical issue - site crash, loss of internet, whatever - that happens.

As a moderator on CB, I'm often dismayed at how many privates get terminated early by a viewer, usually without any warning. It must be incredibly frustrating for the model when this happens, and just adds to the rudeness that we see all too often on token sites.

But again as a viewer who has infrequent but long privates and tips well, if I was say 45 minutes into a show and the model just ended it without any warning and did not later say why, I would feel that was harsh. Maybe this reflects the fact that I won't ever go private until I have built rapport and trust with a model, and that trust should go both ways - I never start a private if I don't have plenty more than enough tokens to cover the show, and if my connection ended suddenly (tech issue) I would want to explain to the model ASAP what happened.

As a moderator on CB, I'm often dismayed at how many privates get terminated early by a viewer, usually without any warning. It must be incredibly frustrating for the model when this happens, and just adds to the rudeness that we see all too often on token sites.

I think when a user ends it early it's because either they have finished already; the model wouldn't/doesn't do what they guy wants/demands; genuine disconnection issue; or someone walked in on them and they had to close quickly.

As a viewer, I totally respect the right of the model to end a private show. But I would still ask the reason, though without an expectation that I deserve an answer. Because I would want to understand what I did/said/requested that caused the model to feel uncomfortable, and learn from it. May have been a misunderstanding, maybe not. Can't learn and adjust without feedback. Also, if it was a technical issue - site crash, loss of internet, whatever - that happens.
im all for learning from your mistakes, but it's not in our job description to teach grown men how to behave. i could spend my time telling some dude what he did wrong, or i can move on to other people who want my attention. time is money and the emotional labor is total burnout fuel.

no offense. i know this comes across really harsh and i know some models, maybe newer might take the time to do it, but been there done that.

it takes most men 2-5 minutes to make themselves cum.

most men take 2-5 minutes to make themselves cum. really its biology and its not a bad thing if some dudes take shorter than others. everyone is different. i dont find it rude only if they go "im gonna do a 10 minute show" and 2 minutes in bounce. i prefer initiace private w/ no promises and see how long they last, because i'll believe them when i see it.

and when most men cum, their horny attention span is gone. their mind is elsewhere.

Last edited:
it's not in our job description to teach grown men how to behave
Nor would I be requesting that. Maybe I'm approaching this more from how I'd feel if the same thing happened to me, because I value the time I spend in company with those I frequent, and would hate to lose that through a misunderstanding.
Certainly sounds like the OP has a somewhat volatile relationship with this particular model, so that is a big clue as to what may have happened in this case.
I will bow out with the acknowledgement that I have the utmost respect for models and some of the behaviour you encounter both online and offline.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.