AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Losing Herself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I have a become friends with a model who told me something interesting the other day. She said that she was in dark time a few months ago and she really "lost herself." I asked her what she meant and she quickly changed the topic. Seemed like she was taking about her real person versus her on-line person.

I know it is difficult to answer without context or knowing the person, but can this happen? or could she mean something different.

She obviously meant something different as losing one's person is remarkably hard to do, the key is finding out what she meant. Or hoping she'll either elaborate, or she won't.

She was trying to express the difficulties she was having understanding.

She is torn between the demands of a shallow materialistic world, and those of a much deeper, richer spiritual one. There is a war raging in her soul; the outcome is uncertain, her fate unknown.

Earlier that day, she walked outside. A blossom on a tree caught her eye; for a few moments, she marveled at the wonder of its mundane beauty.

When she was finished, she turned around to go back in. And a tiny voice inside her whispered "none of this is real...none of it..."

Last edited:
Amnesia?

Maybe she meant struggling with depression, mental health problems?

She was trying to express the difficulties she was having understanding.

She is torn between the demands of a shallow materialistic world, and those of a much deeper, richer spiritual one. There is a war raging in her soul; the outcome is uncertain, her fate unknown.

Earlier that day, she walked outside. A blossom on a tree caught her eye; for a few moments, she marveled at the wonder of its mundane beauty.

When she was finished, she turned around to go back in. And a tiny voice inside her whispered "none of this is real...none of it..."

...that's actually a pretty good answer.

JJTP gave a good answer? Watch out for this one. He can be sneaky.

LOL! ...I just thought his way to describe the scene quit truthful despite the sad tone to the over all message...
Sadly we live, evolve and work in a very shallow business/world and many people can have these inner battles as if what they are doing matters in the grand scheme of things.

He haven't done anything bad to me yet so I'm good :p lol!

...pleasure to virtually meet you btw :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.