AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model/Member Match (Meet your fetish here)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really looking to meet my fetish, per se, but this seems like the most appropriate place to put this.

I'm not really into any kink, but I would like to know if there are any models interested in doing a specific type of vid. A strip-club type strip show that goes just a bit farther than strip club fare.

I'm talking about full-on, roll-on-the-floor stripper dancing. Three songs, which I would choose. I know some aren't interested in letting someone else choose their songs.

Stockings and heels are a must.

There are other details. PM me for those and to discuss price.

Yeah, just throwing that out there because it's not in high demand apparently.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
RogueWarrior said:
Not really looking to meet my fetish, per se, but this seems like the most appropriate place to put this.

I'm not really into any kink, but I would like to know if there are any models interested in doing a specific type of vid. A strip-club type strip show that goes just a bit farther than strip club fare.

I'm talking about full-on, roll-on-the-floor stripper dancing. Three songs, which I would choose. I know some aren't interested in letting someone else choose their songs.

Stockings and heels are a must.

There are other details. PM me for those and to discuss price.

Yeah, just throwing that out there because it's not in high demand apparently.

I would totally do this, except I've never been to a strip club and have no idea how a stripper dances in real life... But, if you're okay with watching someone who will be mostly imitating whatever she can find on youtube about the subject with her own flair thrown in (I'm a bit of a klutz too...), how high do the heels have to be? I have one pair that is about 2 inches high. If all that meets your approval, do send a pm my way. (not wanting to bother you about it too much, since I don't have much experience in this area.)

Reactions: camstory
anyone do Dirty Talk in another language? (ie not english) ... along with the vanilla stuff ;)

to be honest, if you are fluent in another language, I won't be able to understand what you're saying, so you can pretty much say anything want, but can you at least pretend it's dirty talk? lol

I guess I would be considered a little vanilla when it comes to what I'm looking for. I basically love short skirts and thigh highs. I like it when a models teases me and slowly strips down at first. Love to see her ass bending over and lifting her skirt type of teases. But most important to me in a private show is dirty talk. I love to hear my name said (my real name in private) while she is masturbating. I don't ever try to direct. I want her to masturbate in whatever way she prefers because when she is most comfortable and doing what feels best to her, the shows are always 1000 times better for both of us. I get off on watching a woman cum. Love to see her face as she does. I like it when she looks directly into the camera because eye contact is a turn on for me as well. I also like JOI shows from time to time as well.

Crumb said:
anyone do Dirty Talk in another language? (ie not english) ... along with the vanilla stuff ;)

to be honest, if you are fluent in another language, I won't be able to understand what you're saying, so you can pretty much say anything want, but can you at least pretend it's dirty talk? lol
:hello2:
I don't know if German counts. I can also speak French.

Reactions: Crumb
LilyMarie said:
Crumb said:

:think: :think: :think:
That's actually an interesting idea. Finally could learn all those words my High School german teachers wouldn't teach us! :-D

Reactions: LilyMarie
I do:

Roleplay. Almost any scenario including things that border non-consent (if you act like you might actually be a rapist i will run a mile). I have nurse outfits, schoolgirl outfits, diapers, secretary, several versions of 'maid', devil, puppy, kitty, monkey, lion, little red riding hood, latex look outfits, boots, heels, corsets, stockings, body stockings, fishnets, and a large selection of lingerie and regular 'clothes' including socks and legwarmers, sweaters and dresses, jeans etc.

fetishes im open to exploring in pvt or custom vids etc.
-'clean' diaper play/ageplay
-very very messy deepthroat gag
-Domination including almost all forms of popular fetishes... Findomme and blackmail you must be a long term established sub before I will enter into these forms of agreements.
-Sub play - I have a LARGE array of equipment. Paddles, whips, floggers, a BDSM style cage, titty torture, clamps, electro play (tens unit, violet wand, homemade zappers), gags, hot wax play, ice play, sensory/chemical play including hot sauce on my clit, listerine strips etc.
-I have basic self bondage equipment and skills
-Ductape. I like it.
-Clothespins/ziplines
-Sybian, and I love edging
-MonkeyRocker
-Buttplugs
-oil/lotion
-panty stuffing (and you can buy them)
-unusual insertions (in pvt... or skype) fruit, veg, neck of a wine bottle - nothing too crazy.
-Messy shows - food, mud etc.
-Edging. Im VERY good at cumming wehn told i'm allowed, and nto cumming when im not allowed. Forced multiple orgasms... and cum denial or any combination

Nose blowing
balloon fetish - i have a large array of balloons including 16" ones. I can pop/non pop and more.
Heelfuck - (GENTLY)
inside my mouth/teeth
Spit
coughing
Body part fetishes
Extreme close ups

Anal

And i absolutely fucking love to dirty talk. i'm not shy about it.

REMOTE CONTROLLED FUCK MACHINE - i can give you remote control of my fuck machine during a private. its the closest thing to fucking me :p

Im an exhibitionist, however I don't offer it as private shows. Custom vids and public shows are available though...

Fuck machine info on profile.
Pms are open to all for private show discussion.

Please dont just click private i dont take 'drive by' pvts. PM first or MFC mail. I also offer skype.

ILikeUonTop said:
I guess I would be considered a little vanilla when it comes to what I'm looking for. I basically love short skirts and thigh highs. I like it when a models teases me and slowly strips down at first. Love to see her ass bending over and lifting her skirt type of teases. But most important to me in a private show is dirty talk. I love to hear my name said (my real name in private) while she is masturbating. I don't ever try to direct. I want her to masturbate in whatever way she prefers because when she is most comfortable and doing what feels best to her, the shows are always 1000 times better for both of us. I get off on watching a woman cum. Love to see her face as she does. I like it when she looks directly into the camera because eye contact is a turn on for me as well. I also like JOI shows from time to time as well.

You're welcome to come by sometime. Dirty talk is a speciality, I love to tease and don't seem to get to do it enough in public chat. JOI and cumming getting off in teh camera is a speciality. I also have a few vids you might like if you prefer that ..listed on profile including joi and 'beautiful agony' types where you can watch my face.

Pms are open to pvt show discussion...

Reactions: ILikeUonTop
legmanct said:
When in the mood to do a private... then usually I am looking for a model who likes to...

Model Stockings
Talk dirty
Dress like a slut
Do stocking stuffing
Fuck her high heels

Yeah I am a little strange, but that's my fetish. :D

I do all of your requests. :) including the heel fuck (vaginally, and carefully)

LilyMarie said:
Crumb said:

German totally counts, french isn't as cool ;)
Having issues with my interwebs today, but i'll get back to you on this

Reactions: LilyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.