AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Poland - Payments/Payouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Hey,
I am curious about what payout methods you are currently using and which seem to be working best for you if you are in Poland. I am currently using paxum payments and then i don't know to where i should sent my money... Directly to bank account, (like ING Bank Polski, or Millenium bank) or should i first put the money through Revolut...?
I do not have a card physically for paxum and revolut. I have verified and submitted accounts, so actually everything works pretty well on laptop or mobile phone,
Please help :3
Thank you

I also use Paxum and from there I send money to my account in EUR in Polish bank (konto walutowe - you can open one in most if not all banks). I personally use Alior bank because they also have their own online exchange platform (kantor walutowy), so it's fast and convenient to exchange the money from EUR to PLN this way and then send it to my account in PLN. That way I only pay $2,50 per transfer. I also lose some money on Paxum's exchange rate, it's not the best one, but when I've done some calculations a while ago it was still probably the cheapest way for me to get paid (besides possibly crypto, I'm not sure there) while also being relatively convenient.

I'm not sure if you can send money from Paxum to Revolut, but if it's possible then that should work too.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I also use Paxum and from there I send money to my account in EUR in Polish bank (konto walutowe - you can open one in most if not all banks). I personally use Alior bank because they also have their own online exchange platform (kantor walutowy), so it's fast and convenient to exchange the money from EUR to PLN this way and then send it to my account in PLN. That way I only pay $2,50 per transfer. I also lose some money on Paxum's exchange rate, it's not the best one, but when I've done some calculations a while ago it was still probably the cheapest way for me to get paid (besides possibly crypto, I'm not sure there) while also being relatively convenient.

I'm not sure if you can send money from Paxum to Revolut, but if it's possible then that should work too.
Omg, thank u so much.
May I ease write to u somewhere privately? O have kinda some more questions ahah.

Upvote 0

Hi i just followed you on instagram

Upvote 0
Ja bezposrednio CB --> konto dolarowe firmowe w ING od kilku lat. Przelewy na 3 dzien roboczy sa na koncie. Chyba $50 za jeden przelew, czyli $100 miesiecznie. Skarbowka co roku wysyla do mnie dwa pisma z zapytaniami o VAT i kase fiskalna. Wole miec wszystkie rozliczenia jasne i klarowne bez zadnej strony trzeciej po drodzie, ktora moglaby byc watpliwa dla skarbowki pod katem prania brudnych pieniedzy. Oni strasznie lubia sie czepiac.

Upvote 0
Ja bezposrednio CB --> konto dolarowe firmowe w ING od kilku lat. Przelewy na 3 dzien roboczy sa na koncie. Chyba $50 za jeden przelew, czyli $100 miesiecznie. Skarbowka co roku wysyla do mnie dwa pisma z zapytaniami o VAT i kase fiskalna. Wole miec wszystkie rozliczenia jasne i klarowne bez zadnej strony trzeciej po drodzie, ktora moglaby byc watpliwa dla skarbowki pod katem prania brudnych pieniedzy. Oni strasznie lubia sie czepiac.
Thank u so much for the info❤️‍🔥

Upvote 0
Cosmo jest super!! Uważaj na banki, żeby się nie przyczepili do dochodow. Jeśli chodzi o cosmo, Zamawiasz ze strony cosmopayement kartę ,masz tam konto, przychodzi kasa i wypłacasz pieniążki. Kartą możesz rownież płacić w sklepach i online. Dodatkowo przy opcji cosmopayment masz wypłaty codzienne na chaturbate- jeśli zechcesz.
Chyba że nie chcesz zamawiać karty, ale uważam, że to najlepsza opcja. Mialam kiedyś Paxum, ale karta nigdy do mnie nie dotarła, nie byłam zadowolona z nich. Natomiast Cosmo dziala naprawde super i na kartę czekałam bardzo krótko.

Upvote 0

I wanted to add that I just noticed it is possible now to send money from Paxum to PLN account directly in PLN wit EFT transfer method. It used to only be possible in EUR. The difference is it's $5 fee instead of $2,50, but you avoid exchanging your money twice, so it might actually end up being cheaper depending on the amount and exchange rate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.