AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model "Room Operators" what are your thoughts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is paying for a sexting session and it’s being handled by someone other than the model they think they are talking to, I think it’s reasonable to not be happy about that. If you’re paying for someone’s time and attention, it’s only natural to assume you’re getting that person’s time and attention.

I think in essence it's as simple as this.

Reactions: Agi
The way I look at it: See if you like spending time in that models room, if not, move on to the next.. no matter what the reason is..

some will accept these operators, some won't and that is 100% fine! it's upto the user if they want to stay in the room, it can be many reasons why you want to be in a room, and many reasons you wont..

This was always going to be a minefield of a post... :haha:
It's a bit irritating that you obviously only posted it to get the tumultuous replies that you expected from the people you know you rile up.

Stop being a pot stirrer.

Status
Not open for further replies.