AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model sees that I purchased tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 7, 2021
What information can models see about my token purchases? Did this recently change with the new updates? I just had a model comment that she could see in my profile/account that I had just purchased tokens a few hours ago (which I had, but I didn't realize models could see this information).

As far as I knew, models can see:
1. How many tokens I tipped them specifically within 24 hours and 2 weeks,

2. My color, indicating how many tokens I have tipped anyone in the past 2 weeks (assuming I haven't selected a lower color)

3. Which tag brought me to their room.

4. How many tokens I have in relation to the other users in the room, using the sort feature.

Is there something else I'm missing? Do models in fact have the ability to see when I made a purchase of tokens? The timeframe she mentioned was exactly when I made the purchase, so it seems clear to me that she did in fact see that info.

Reactions: justsomeuser
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
4. How many tokens I have in relation to the other users in the room, using the sort feature.

When you move up on the list when shes sorting by tokens it means you purchased tokens.

(thats it unless you signed up under her affiliate ID and told her you did, then she could have figured out which token purchase was yours then reference your ID in her future affiliate history.

Reactions: DoD404 and Brett M
Upvote 0
Apr 7, 2021
When you move up on the list when shes sorting by tokens it means you purchased tokens.

(thats it unless you signed up under her affiliate ID and told her you did, then she could have figured out which token purchase was yours then reference your ID in her future affiliate history.
Thanks for the reply!

Nope, definitely not under her affiliate ID and I did not enter her room until hours after purchasing tokens, so she wouldn't have seen my name move up the list.

It really isn't a big deal, I was just surprised that she knew that I had purchased tokens and roughly when it had occurred.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Exactly as cbhours said. If you went from 0 to XX and moved up in the user list. It's easy to put 2 and 2 together. I have not seen or been told that models can now see specific amounts, and I see no way to do this in settings (my account is verified so I could if it was possible).

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404

I don't think so :/
ok, it's just easy to gues if '#feet' is one of her tags and you come in yelling 'Feeeeeeet'
but I see no other info on this point nor on your browsing history in any way through chaturbate.

Upvote 0

AnaBee

Cam Model
May 14, 2014
Seeing which tag brings users to the room was case about 7 years ago. Wish we could still see that.

Models don’t have access to any information about when members purchase tokens. We can just see where you rank if we sort members according to how much tokens they have. And we could see if you’re moving up or down that list.

But model talking to member about how much tokens he has is very strange to me. It’s no ones business when you buy tokens and how you spend them. And if you didn’t start this conversation I’d be very wary about her.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I am sure models can see what tags bring users to the room if they have clicked the tag.. I swear it does because I was even talking about this with a model a week ago. She changes her tags frequently to try see which are her best

Reactions: DoD404 and AnaBee
Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
oh yes thanks, I got it now.. interesting.
It's just on enter/leave notifications that I never use ^^
1617909157710.png
So, surely a bot can get this and show only tags notifications

Upvote 0
Apr 21, 2020
What information can models see about my token purchases? Did this recently change with the new updates? I just had a model comment that she could see in my profile/account that I had just purchased tokens a few hours ago (which I had, but I didn't realize models could see this information).

1. How many tokens I tipped them specifically within 24 hours and 2 weeks,

2. My color, indicating how many tokens I have tipped anyone in the past 2 weeks (assuming I haven't selected a lower color)

Is there something else I'm missing? Do models in fact have the ability to see when I made a purchase of tokens? The timeframe she mentioned was exactly when I made the purchase, so it seems clear to me that she did in fact see that info.

Were you in ANY model’s room at the time you bought the tokens?

Wondering if you just lucked into two models that know each other (same studio?) and talk about things they notice in their rooms. Or maybe she was bluffing and made a lucky guess.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
don't think the bots can access it, but it would be useful if they could track it cumulatively

Hi,
The CB API allows coders to query a user's nick color (which, can be changed via the 'gears tab') and their type (mod, fanclub, user has tokens, etc). Any other stats you see in chat (King, Monthly Top Tippers, cumulative tip totals, etc) were generated by the developer through code. With some clever coding it is possible to display many related cumulative status, however, nothing specific is available. Coders can not access what tag you clicked, where you are from, how many tokens you have, the exact amount you have tipped on CB, who you tip the most, or anything else along those lines.

For those interested, everything apps/bots can do is explained here: https://chaturbate.com/apps/docs/index.html

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0