AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Verification Requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
We are beyond just cam girls... ACF is now also verifying accounts for transgender models, couples*, and male models! Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active (posting in threads) on ACF for a bit**, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

NOTE: see THESE RULES for the Models Only section of ACF, which you agree to by submitting a request for verification.

Click the Reply button (it will not show up until you qualify to apply), then here's what to include in your post:

• A sign selfie! Photo needs to include:
    • your face or at least some identifying part of your body that can be matched with your cam site profile pictures. (Yes, your cam site profile must have pictures).
    • a sign written with the date and your username and some greeting acknowledging ACF (see example image below!)
    • upload your image as an attachment (click the Upload a File button under the text box) and insert into your post.

• Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Stripchat, or Streamate:
    • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
    • make sure your cam site profile is visible to guests. If there are issues with this (e.g., if you block WA state) I'll contact you for follow up, but it will slow down the process.
    • you'll gain access to the ACF Models Only sections for each of the sites you link to and are active on.
    • you can/should also fill out your Personal Details section of your profile here with your cam site and social links! (Cams.com will be available there soon.) This step is not required but recommended for better interaction here at ACF.

ACF Verify Example.jpg
^^ Post a pic like this!

I aim to do verifications at least once per week, but in most cases accounts should be verified within 72 hours of posting. If I need additional verification I will reply within the thread. Once you have been upgraded to Verified Model status, you will get a welcome message with information on how to proceed!

Posts in this thread will only be publicly visible for a short period of time after you're verified (3-4 weeks), then archived so they will not be searchable/viewable by anyone other than Admins.

**For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified now are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts.

Aside from noting the bolded items above, I do not give out the exact requirements so please do not ask. Just be here, be active, be cool. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: daphnedawson
Hi! I used to be a part of this forum :) I’m on Streamate lately as janejupiter. I’d love to be a full member again, and to update my username!

janejupiter.cammodels.com

Attachments

• IMG_3717.jpeg
    IMG_3717.jpeg
    805.8 KB · Views: 9
We are beyond just cam girls... ACF is now also verifying accounts for transgender models, couples*, and male models! Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active (posting in threads) on ACF for a bit**, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

NOTE: see THESE RULES for the Models Only section of ACF, which you agree to by submitting a request for verification.

Click the Reply button (it will not show up until you qualify to apply), then here's what to include in your post:

• A sign selfie! Photo needs to include:
    • your face or at least some identifying part of your body that can be matched with your cam site profile pictures. (Yes, your cam site profile must have pictures).
    • a sign written with the date and your username and some greeting acknowledging ACF (see example image below!)
    • upload your image as an attachment (click the Upload a File button under the text box) and insert into your post.

• Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Stripchat, or Streamate:
    • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
    • make sure your cam site profile is visible to guests. If there are issues with this (e.g., if you block WA state) I'll contact you for follow up, but it will slow down the process.
    • you'll gain access to the ACF Models Only sections for each of the sites you link to and are active on.
    • you can/should also fill out your Personal Details section of your profile here with your cam site and social links! (Cams.com will be available there soon.) This step is not required but recommended for better interaction here at ACF.

View attachment 69682
^^ Post a pic like this!

I aim to do verifications at least once per week, but in most cases accounts should be verified within 72 hours of posting. If I need additional verification I will reply within the thread. Once you have been upgraded to Verified Model status, you will get a welcome message with information on how to proceed!

Posts in this thread will only be publicly visible for a short period of time after you're verified (3-4 weeks), then archived so they will not be searchable/viewable by anyone other than Admins.

**For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified now are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts.

Aside from noting the bolded items above, I do not give out the exact requirements so please do not ask. Just be here, be active, be cool. :)

Attachments

• Photo on 9-1-23 at 5.48 PM.jpeg
    Photo on 9-1-23 at 5.48 PM.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: MatureSwiss
click Here for my cb link and here for bongacams . look forward to being appart of this site
HI everyone! Ive been camming now for 1-2yrs on and off! Im happy to be appart of the community here!

WIN_20231024_01_47_59_Pro.jpg

Reactions: MatureSwiss
I finally did it pulled the trigger on MFC, please let me in that section

Ciao ACF!🥰
I’m sending my verification documentation and links for your review! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much (this forum is amazing & has provided me with such great advice!)
Love,
Emilia (alias here— note that I go by Candace for my in person work and Emilia for camming in case there’s any confusion☺️)

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/emiliaatlantaa.73097/

https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=7Bge&campaign=3sXoA&room=emiliaatlanta

https://www.niteflirt.com/profile/Candace Selene

https://onlyfans.com/selenecandace

https://bio.site/Selenecandace

IMG_4736.jpeg