1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Model Verification Requests

Discussion in 'Models: Request Verification Here' started by AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017.

1. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

We are beyond just cam girls... ACF is now also verifying accounts for transgender models, couples*, and male models! Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active (posting in threads) on ACF for a bit**, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

Click the Reply button (it will not show up until you qualify to apply), then here's what to include in your post:

• A sign selfie! Photo needs to include:
      • your face or at least some identifying part of your body that can be matched with your cam site profile pictures. (Yes, your cam site profile must have pictures).
      • a sign written with the date and your username and some greeting acknowledging ACF (see example image below!)
      • upload your image as an attachment (click the Upload a File button under the text box) and insert into your post.

• Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, or Cams.com:
      • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
      • make sure your cam site profile is visible to guests. If there are issues with this (e.g., if you block WA state) I'll contact you for follow up, but it will slow down the process.
      • you'll gain access to the ACF Models Only sections for each of the sites you link to and are active on.
      • you can/should also fill out your Personal Details section of your profile here with your cam site and social links! (Cams.com will be available there soon.) This step is not required but recommended for better interaction here at ACF.

ACF Verify Example.jpg

^^ Post a pic like this!

I aim to do verifications at least once per week, but in most cases accounts should be verified within 72 hours of posting. If I need additional verification I will reply within the thread. Once you have been upgraded to Verified Model status, you will get a welcome message with information on how to proceed! You'll also get an alert and invitation to introduce yourself in a special thread in the Models Only Lounge.

Posts in this thread will only be publicly visible for a short period of time after you're verified (3-4 weeks), then archived so they will not be searchable/viewable by anyone other than Admins.

**For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified now are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts.

Aside from noting the bolded items above, I do not give out the exact requirements so please do not ask. Just be here, be active, be cool. :)

#1 AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  2. chocobabecr

Attached Files:

3. AmberCutie

Staff Member Cam Model

Heya! Glad to have you. :)

Taking a look at your profile, I can't tell if you've really even started streaming yet. Why don't you follow up with me here when you've been active on the cam site, maybe also link an active social media account. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SoCallMeMaeve

Cam Model

5. Lilith

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lilredkitti

Cam Model

Hi!!!!! I'm already verified as a cammodel, I've just switched sites for the past few months! I'm on streammate now! And I'm super excited to finnaly find a site that works for me! https://streamate.com/cam/LilRedKitti

Attached Files:

7. Alexis Bandit

Cam Model

Hello again!

I've been on MFC for a little over a week now and I love it! I don't want to totally leave my CB friends cold turkey but I am definitely moving to MFC as my main site. I would greatly appreciate access to the MFC forum section, thanks! Here is my new home, MFC.im/Bikini_Bandit and my twitter is the same as before, @AlexisXbanditX

acf mfc pic.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sophiestique

Cam Model

Hey Amber, i reopened my streamate account as well few days ago and i would need some guidance, how can i add the streamate account to be verified so i can acess the content for the site too? username there is SophiestiqueM

9. AmberCutie

Staff Member Cam Model

All set.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BabygirlBarnes

Cam Model

Attached Files:

11. lourdes

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• acf.jpg
      acf.jpg
      File size:
      188.8 KB
      Views:
    #11 lourdes, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  12. Shy_Melody

Cam Model

I hope I can get verified as a model! So far the information I've read on this forum has been very helpful :) Thank you!
    My profile is:
    https://chaturbate.com/_melody

Attached Files:

13. WhiteJade7

Cam Model

Attached Files:

14. ollyjade

Cam Model

just happy to be part of the fun c:
    chaturbate.com/alienolly
    twitter.com/alienolly

Attached Files:

15. LillyAllaire

Cam Model

Hey ACF! I'm already verified but could you add me to the Streamate models thread? I started there before MFC but I'd like to start using it as a weeknight backup site. Thanks!

https://www.streamate.com/cam/LillyAllaire

Attached Files:

16. AmberCutie

Staff Member Cam Model

All set!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Madz

Cam Model

Hello there,
    i am not broadcasting yet but i will next week , but i have my profile almost done
    thanks

Attached Files:

18. AmberCutie

Staff Member Cam Model

I'll check on you next week! Also the link to your Streamate seems to be wrong.

19. xSilverthornex

Cam Model

20. Madz

Cam Model

i will give up at streamate , and i will put the links on sites i am these days on my profile

21. LaLunaLewd

Cam Model

Attached Files:

22. AmberCutie

Staff Member Cam Model

23. elbowknee

Cam Model

24. LunaJayde

Cam Model

25. NerdyZoey

Cam Model

26. Madz

Cam Model

I am broadcasting on streamate now , on mfc i have some things to my profile and room :*
    username :CrystalEve

27. NerdyZoey

Cam Model

28. Ccallen28

Cam Model

Attached Files:

29. mrmrshorny

Attached Files: