1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Model Verification Requests

Discussion in 'Models: Request Verification Here' started by AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017.

1. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

We are beyond just cam girls... ACF is now also verifying accounts for transgender models, couples*, and male models! Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active (posting in threads) on ACF for a bit**, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

Click the Reply button (it will not show up until you qualify to apply), then here's what to include in your post:

• A sign selfie! Photo needs to include:
      • your face or at least some identifying part of your body that can be matched with your cam site profile pictures. (Yes, your cam site profile must have pictures).
      • a sign written with the date and your username and some greeting acknowledging ACF (see example image below!)
      • upload your image as an attachment (click the Upload a File button under the text box) and insert into your post.

• Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, or Cams.com:
      • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
      • make sure your cam site profile is visible to guests. If there are issues with this (e.g., if you block WA state) I'll contact you for follow up, but it will slow down the process.
      • you'll gain access to the ACF Models Only sections for each of the sites you link to and are active on.
      • you can/should also fill out your Personal Details section of your profile here with your cam site and social links! (Cams.com will be available there soon.) This step is not required but recommended for better interaction here at ACF.

ACF Verify Example.jpg

^^ Post a pic like this!

I aim to do verifications at least once per week, but in most cases accounts should be verified within 72 hours of posting. If I need additional verification I will reply within the thread. Once you have been upgraded to Verified Model status, you will get a welcome message with information on how to proceed! You'll also get an alert and invitation to introduce yourself in a special thread in the Models Only Lounge.

Posts in this thread will only be publicly visible for a short period of time after you're verified (3-4 weeks), then archived so they will not be searchable/viewable by anyone other than Admins.

**For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified now are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts.

Aside from noting the bolded items above, I do not give out the exact requirements so please do not ask. Just be here, be active, be cool. :)

#1 AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  2. MilaRose

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lore_Shane

Cam Model

• Like Like x 1
  4. CleoCharisma

Cam Model

This forum is a must 4 camgirls. I appreciate the informations that i got here. Thanks AmberCutie!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. DonnyBasilisk

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrixieTangy

Cam Model

I'm back baby. Could use a username change too on here. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. poppymoon

Cam Model

8. MilfARIELx

Cam Model

Hiii! Im Serenity! I’m not a new model but I have finally decided to go more full time lately and I have a gazillion questions and I can’t wait to see what’s behind the scenes here lol ❤️❤️❤️

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. HannahC998

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gia_Xo

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lilah_Marquise

Cam Model

• Like Like x 2
  12. Clara_chan

Cam Model

• Like Like x 1
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  13. Pan_Flute_Fox

Cam Model

14. Azn_Wonders

Cam Model

Attached Files:

15. Catscratch_and_Moose

Cam Model

Hi Amber, thanks for the wonderful community and amazing forum/thanks.
    I wish being more active in the Model section (as a model) and try and contribute as much as i can.

Platform: Chaturbate
    UserID: catscratch_and_moose

https://chaturbate.com/catscratch_and_moose/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#15 Catscratch_and_Moose, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  16. Larajoy_

Cam Model

Hey all!! ♡♡
    Chaturbate: Chaturbate.com/larajoy_
    Myfreecams: profiles.myfreecams.com/larajoy_

Attached Files:

17. Lilah_Marquise

Cam Model

• Like Like x 1
  18. AnnaWasted

Cam Model

19. Tara_Card

Cam Model

20. Tara_Card

Cam Model

[​IMG]

21. Ellurexo

Cam Model

Hey AmberCutie! So excited to finally be a part of this community !!

MFC.im/elle_x
    twitter.com/elle____x

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  22. CuteCuteEbisu

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  23. sevie

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  24. passmeawhiskay

Cam Model

What a crazy few days its been coming back to the industry. Thanks to Amber and the rest of you for debating, arguing, informing and teaching me about Modeling since I came here. I wish I had known about this site 3 years ago!! It's been incredibly eye opening. No prospective cammer should even verify themselves until they've spent a few weeks on this site IMO.

I am a straight cammer on Chaturbate who loves to "Debate, Conversate, and Masturbate" trademark? lol.

image1.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  25. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

Goodness you guys are keeping me busy today lol.

I'm just glad you realized I wasn't coming at ya with some kind of vendetta. :D

• Funny Funny x 1