Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Model Verification Requests

Discussion in 'Models: Request Verification Here' started by AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017.

1. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

We are beyond just cam girls... ACF is now also verifying accounts for transgender models, couples*, and male models! Some of the instructions are different now, so take a look below for details. Keep in mind you won't be able to post in this thread to apply until you've been signed up and active on ACF for a bit**, but when you can, just reply here per the instructions below!

Click the Reply button (it will not show up until you qualify to apply), then here's what to include in your post:

• A sign selfie! Photo needs to include:
      • your face or at least some identifying part of your body that can be matched with your cam site profile pictures. (Yes, your cam site profile must have pictures).
      • a sign written with the date and your username and some greeting acknowledging ACF (see example image below!)
      • upload your image as an attachment (click the Upload a File button under the text box) and insert into your post.

• Links to your cam site profile(s) on any or all of these sites: MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, or Cams.com:
      • you must be obviously active and using the cam site as a job, not just a hobby.
      • make sure your cam site profile is visible to guests. If there are issues with this (e.g., if you block WA state) I'll contact you for follow up, but it will slow down the process.
      • you'll gain access to the ACF Models Only sections for each of the sites you link to and are active on.
      • you can/should also fill out your Personal Details section of your profile here with your cam site and social links! (Cams.com will be available there soon.) This step is not required but recommended for better interaction here at ACF.

ACF Verify Example.jpg

^^ Post a pic like this!

I aim to do verifications at least once per week, but in most cases accounts should be verified within 72 hours of posting. If I need additional verification I will reply within the thread. Once you have been upgraded to Verified Model status, you will get a welcome message with information on how to proceed! You'll also get an alert and invitation to introduce yourself in a special thread in the Models Only Lounge.

Posts in this thread will only be publicly visible for a short period of time after you're verified (3-4 weeks), then archived so they will not be searchable/viewable by anyone other than Admins.

**For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified now are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts.

Aside from noting the bolded items above, I do not give out the exact requirements so please do not ask. Just be here, be active, be cool. :)

#1 AmberCutie, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 2
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  2. Cereza_Doll

Cam Model

Attached Files:

3. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cereza_Doll

Cam Model

Got it! I’m changing personas, but I want to wait, take your time!
    I appreciate the opportunity!
    Thank you so much :)

5. UniversitySmiles

Cam Model

chaturbate.com/universitysmiles
    twitter.com/UniversityLiz

Attached Files:

6. Savanah_Lux

Cam Model

Attached Files:

7. RileyMoonshine

Cam Model

8. Mia Cherry

Cam Model

Hope I did this right! I've been camming since March, and yes it is my job and want to be active on this forum! Yayyy
    TWITTER-https://twitter.com/Cherrygurl420#
    CHATURBATE-https://chaturbate.com/p/cherrygurl420/?tab=bio
    MFC-https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Cherrygurl420
    MV-https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000578834/cherrygurl420/

I'm more active on Chaturbate, but thought I'd throw in MFC too just because.

:p:p:p:p

Attached Files:

9. Mia Cherry

Cam Model

Also, just curious but why not Jasmin and other sites?

10. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

I picked the most known and trusted sites to make verification easier. I know their approval processes because I’ve made accounts on the big 4 myself so I know what identification and age verification is required.

11. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Probably should delete your Chaturbate affiliate link from your MFC profile.

12. Spacecadet_

Cam Model

Attached Files:

13. BarbieCrystal97

Cam Model

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lexi Dale

Cam Model

Finally! I’ve been waiting for months to be able to get verified- thank you! The sign was originally made back in October when I thought I was all able to get verified. Happy to retake if you like.

Attached Files:

15. Rhiannon Reye

Cam Model

I'm already verified for Chaturbate but I've actually switched to streamate. Is there any other information you need to verify me for SM?

www.streamate.com/cam/rhiannonreye

16. Ryuki22

Cam Model

17. Kiara

Cam Model

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Luscious_lucia

Cam Model

19. Luscious_lucia

Cam Model

Hi I'm on Chaturbate but not sure what to do about a profile pic on my site since they only use the live pics when camming instead of actual profile pictures. Please let me know if I need to do anything further to get verified. Looking forward to the opportunity of getting advice and support in the models only section. Thanks! =)

Attached Files:

20. Ryuki22

Cam Model

You can upload albums onto your profile, can be free for anyone to view or can even charge members for them.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  21. honey_witchie

Cam Model

Attached Files:

22. JennyFae

Cam Model

23. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Verifications are taking me a few days to get to this month, been busy busy. Thanks for your patience.

Got you added.

24. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Do you have any social media connected to camming that has pics? I'll check back on you in a couple days.

25. lunajane

Cam Model

Attached Files:

26. LovelyJulesXoXo

Cam Model

Attached Files:

27. lunajane

Cam Model

Attached Files:

28. Luscious_lucia

Cam Model

I really don't yet. I have yet to figure all of that out. I could email you a pic from my email listed under my amazon wishlist on CB, would that work?

29. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

Now it seems your chaturbate page is down as well. Once you really get up and running with some photos on your active profile feel free to apply for verification again at that time.