AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model who was attached to studio has not received payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2023
Hello @punker barbie I broadcasted for a small US based studio, I was receiving payments fine until last month. The studio owner says that chaturbate hasn't responded to them and I am attempting to reach out to chaturbate on my own behalf to get the money that I worked very hard for. At this point I have cut ties with the studio and am just looking for answers. I have sent multiple emails to chaturbate and I have gotten zero response from my emails so I do not have a reference number just the "thank you for your email automated response". I'm really starting to freak out as I am now over a month and a half late on my rent due to this money being held up and I am begging for answers. thank you so much and looking forward to your help. of all the places I have posted this issue I have been directed to come to ambercutie and reach out to @punker barbie so here it goes.. My chaturbate username is "KennedyCampbell" hopefully we can solve this issue and I can de-link from this studio and receive the money I am owed.

Sorry to hear of the problem.
I doubt that CB Support will respond to anyone but the account owner (the studio) and unfortunately, tokens earned on the broadcast belong to that studio account rather than the employee.
Did you part with the studio on good terms? Maybe they got the payout and are just telling you they didn't.
Best of luck though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.