AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model with nice "coin slot"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twotimes

Banhammered
Aug 12, 2012
Hi there

I am frequent visitor to cam sites. Looking for a models with coinslot-like looking "thing" down there :) If you this type of girl and hanging on MFC or Jasmin let me know!

twotimes said:
Hi there

I am frequent visitor to cam sites. Looking for a models with coinslot-like looking "thing" down there :) If you this type of girl and hanging on MFC or Jasmin let me know!

Uh seriously? Is this for real? Coin-slot looking "thing"? What are you five? LOL

I must be using coin slot wrong then. :shock: Haha...umm....well I guess this saves money on lube so I don't have to get those quarters wet before I deposit them anymore!

:dance: :lol:

Isabella_deL said:
LOL! Love you guys for giving me a giggle!

What on earth is a coinslot meant to mean? I don't think any pussy looks like one so how am I supposed to know what type of pussy you're referring to?
I've always heard coin slot to refer to the part of the butt crack that shows when you bend over while wearing pants that are too low cut. In more pervy situations, if you show your coin slot somebody will come drop a penny in it to call you out on your faux pas. :shifty:

Coin slot is another way to say cameltoe shaped one LOL

Didn't mean to offend you lovely ladies, just saw this term in the Internet. It's funny though and beautyful

casting_clam+pussy_coin+slot_Nikola_perfect+pussy_w4bgirls_38.jpg

twotimes said:

Didn't mean to offend you lovely ladies, just saw this term in the Internet. It's funny though and beautyful

Oh I wasn't offended. Just amused by the term. :)

Reactions: SerenaMoon
MsAllyCat said:
twotimes said:

Oh I wasn't offended. Just amused by the term. :)

Ditto on not being offended I was more confused why you called the vagina a "thing" rather than just saying vagina. The Coin slot thing was whatever.

MissyLuvsU said:
Ditto on not being offended I was more confused why you called the vagina a "thing" rather than just saying vagina. The Coin slot thing was whatever.

I never call it vagina cause it the most terrible name one can think of :)) Reminds me soulless biology dictionary

Again though, Cameltoe is when you're wearing tight clothing/underwear and pretty much get a front wedgy rather than it being the shape of the vagina itself. Without clothing there is no cameltoe, which is why it always amuses me when someone see's me naked and says something about a cameltoe. I looked around the internet pretty much everywhere about this subject and it all led to the same conclusion. I mean technically it's all slang so there's not much right or wrong, but I think somewhere down the line certain people have become confused and although it's slang, if you say something means a whole bunch of things what's the point in saying it? It becomes kind of hard to understand what point someone's trying to get across. Pussies don't really look like camels toes and they really don't look like coin slots. None of them do, so it's kind of hard to understand when someone's trying to ask for something specific with a description that can mean anything. Kind of like going up to a bunch of people and saying "I'm looking for a very specific type of bag. With special stuff." The only thing that makes sense is you're looking for a bag. Like here all that makes sense to me is you're looking for pussy.
(By the way I don't find the term "coinslot" offensive, I'm just being pedantic)

Isabella_deL said:
Again though, Cameltoe is when you're wearing tight clothing/underwear and pretty much get a front wedgy rather than it being the shape of the vagina itself. Without clothing there is no cameltoe, which is why it always amuses me when someone see's me naked and says something about a cameltoe. I looked around the internet pretty much everywhere about this subject and it all led to the same conclusion. I mean technically it's all slang so there's not much right or wrong, but I think somewhere down the line certain people have become confused and although it's slang, if you say something means a whole bunch of things what's the point in saying it? It becomes kind of hard to understand what point someone's trying to get across. Pussies don't really look like camels toes and they really don't look like coin slots. None of them do, so it's kind of hard to understand when someone's trying to ask for something specific with a description that can mean anything. Kind of like going up to a bunch of people and saying "I'm looking for a very specific type of bag. With special stuff." The only thing that makes sense is you're looking for a bag. Like here all that makes sense to me is you're looking for pussy.
(By the way I don't find the term "coinslot" offensive, I'm just being pedantic)
Yups! Thus my graphic representation. lol Plus I don't think he cares about the actual vagina but the shape of the labia majora.

I am offended by his assertion that biology textbooks are "cold" though. lol The study of life is anything but cold.

I don't think that I have ever heard the term coin slot either.
:scratch:

I believe that it is actually called the pudendal cleft. The lack of protrusion of the clitoral hood and labia minora from the labia majora combined with wearing something tight fitting can result in a more defined shape of the pudendal cleft. And that look is what has become known as camel toe.
:thumbleft:

(Hopefully I got that right.)
:oops:

I honestly thought you were talking about the butthole... many cartoons happened in my head.

Anywho. I think my "thing" (holy hell, please don't ever call a girls cooter a thing, it's not a Volkswagen) is one of them there coin slot, do-hickeys... I think. I dunno, My labia Majora covers most of my Labia Minora and clit hood.

I haz videos.

twotimes said:
I never call it vagina cause it the most terrible name one can think of :)) Reminds me soulless biology dictionary

'Vagina' and 'penis' is what they tell you to call it in middle school Health class...lol. I can't use either of those terms while keeping a straight face. Also, can you imagine The Ying Yang Twins in the song "Wait (The Whisper Song)" saying "Wait til you see my penis...I'ma beat dat vagina up...like bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam..." Hmmm.....lol.

twotimes said:

I wasn't offended, just was stating there's a correlation symbolically if not always visually.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Infinite_T said:
mynameisbob84 said:
What I'd like is a woman with a "coin dispenser" down there. Instead of ejaculating semen, moneys would fall out. How great would that be?

masturbating would be my full time job
are we talking $1 coins here?

Let's make them $5 commemorative coins :-D

Attachments

• fivedollar.jpg
    fivedollar.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 320
yummybrownfox said:
Infinite_T said:

How come the only time I come across those $1 coins is when I'm at the Long Island Rail Road ticket machine in Penn Station, New York? LOL.
I was paying for some film processing once and had a pocketful of Susan B. Anthony dollars that I'd gotten from the US post office. lol The lady at the counter was almost in tears because she didn't believe it was real money, and finally called her manager from out back...then she really was in tears. Poor lady.

Reactions: Infinite_T
Nordling said:
I was paying for some film processing once and had a pocketful of Susan B. Anthony dollars that I'd gotten from the US post office. lol The lady at the counter was almost in tears because she didn't believe it was real money, and finally called her manager from out back...then she really was in tears. Poor lady.

Aw, were you holding up the line with your Susan B. Anthony dollars? LOL. J/K. :)

Is it bad I had to look up what a Susan B Anthony dollar is? I thought they only made gold.

Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
Infinite_T said:

How come the only time I come across those $1 coins is when I'm at the Long Island Rail Road ticket machine in Penn Station, New York? LOL.

That story reminded me of an employee I had once in my store. The employee was 16 and a customer was using change and handed her a half dollar coin (.50 cent piece) The employee came all the way to the backroom to tell me a customer was trying to pay with foreign money or fake money - they couldn't tell. So I went up front and started laughing...The customer was not as amused as I was and told me I needed to teach my employees about money..... I just laughed at them too. So after the customer left I asked the employee about what kinds of money we had....they had never heard of $1 coins OR $2 bills either.... And then I felt old.

Status
Not open for further replies.