AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model's account shows "Account Disabled". Is this an administrative action, or the model's decision?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
I returned to SC to find the above message when I looked for one of my favorite models. A quick search indicates that this could be a temporary administrative action for a rules infraction (back online in the near future). Is this always the case, or might it alternatively indicate that the model disabled the account themselves (possibly not coming back)?

If I recall correctly, when a model is absent from streaming for more than two weeks, the account is automatically disabled.

• Wat?!
Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I returned to SC to find the above message when I looked for one of my favorite models. A quick search indicates that this could be a temporary administrative action for a rules infraction (back online in the near future). Is this always the case, or might it alternatively indicate that the model disabled the account themselves (possibly not coming back)?
Could be either. Certainly if there is a suspension (not a ban) it will appear that way. If the model has disabled their account themselves it will also appear that way. I do not recall exactly what an actual banned model account shows like but I suspect it is the same.

If I recall correctly, when a model is absent from streaming for more than two weeks, the account is automatically disabled.
I do not think this is the case for SC. This account below does not show as disabled and I have seen similar time frames (years since last online) often when browsing model names.

(When looking for a model and only knowing part of their name, SC search will show a list of all models with that as part of their name)

1698180508618.png

Upvote 0
Could be either. Certainly if there is a suspension (not a ban) it will appear that way. If the model has disabled their account themselves it will also appear that way. I do not recall exactly what an actual banned model account shows like but I suspect it is the same.

I do not think this is the case for SC. This account below does not show as disabled and I have seen similar time frames (years since last online) often when browsing model names.

(When looking for a model and only knowing part of their name, SC search will show a list of all models with that as part of their name)

View attachment 98169
Ah ok. I wasn't sure I was correct, SC seems like a foreign country to me, I could never keep up with all of their requirements.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
It can be either case, the screen looks the same

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.