AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is the account of model who hasn't been online for 2 months suddenly disabled

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2022
【Background 】

A Stripchat model work for studio and has two accounts. One has not been online for 2 months, the other has not been online for more than 3 months.
Both accounts belong to her (and studio).

【Main】

Yesterday, her two accounts have been disabled.
As far as I know, if model break the website rule, her account will be banned. But I sure that this model hasn't been online for more than 2 months. And she has never used these two accounts or other. Violation is impossible. But both of her accounts was banned on the same date(even at the same time).

So....I want ask model is....
1. She has been offline for more than 2 month. Why two accounts are disabled?(violation or doing any prohibited action ?) Or have any other reason?
2. Can model personally request Stripchat to disable her account?
(Clear their footprints on the adult cam website.Everyone has their own decision)

【My Opinion】

On this matter, I hope that Stripchat ban her account is due to her requirement.
In my view, although she just a random internet stranger for me, I glad that she don't get naked in front of strangers anymore.
No news is good news and hope she has a happy life in the future.

Thank you so much.

she may have quit and requested her profiles be closed or her profiles became inactive and thus were autodisabled after a certain amount of time.

regardless this is none of your business. models quit camming all the time.

In my view, although she just a random internet stranger for me, I glad that she don't get naked in front of strangers anymore.
britney-spears.gif

lol, you know where you are right? if you have issues with women getting naked in front of strangers, it's pretty damn hypocritical to consume that content regularly. (im assuming regularly because you obsessed over her profiles for about 3ish months.)

Lol. What an odd remark from a guy who made an account on a cam model forum, and made a thread trippin' over why a cam model's accounts are disabled. You're glad she "doesn't get naked in front of strangers anymore" (You say that like it's something models should be ashamed of), but I bet you'll go right back on to Stripchat to jerk off to other cam models though, won't ya? :p

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

So... You have zero issue consuming her content or live streams and then stalked her accounts but then go on to judge what she does!? Duuuuude, take two seats down from your hypocritical judgements. If you think it's so wrong to get naked in front of strangers then why the fuck are you part of the issue?

【Background 】

A Stripchat model work for studio and has two accounts. One has not been online for 2 months, the other has not been online for more than 3 months.
Both accounts belong to her (and studio).
I think more accurately, the accounts are the studio's not hers. (I am pretty sure individual models cannot have more than one account on SC) So most likely the model has left the studio, and they have closed the account(s). Although often, studios will just roll a new model into the account. So who knows.

And yeah as others have said, that is a downright insulting and stupid thing to say given where you are now (a forum for people who make their living getting naked for strangers -- and people who are some of those strangers) , and where you have been spending time (Stripchat).

Status
Not open for further replies.