AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The account is banned due to an error by another model

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 1, 2026
2
0
0
Hi @punkerbarbi ! I really hope you can help me with my situation 🙏

My Chaturbate account, rocknsexx, has been banned for about a month now, and unfortunately Chaturbate support has stopped responding to me.

I work as a model at a studio, and the situation happened because another model accidentally started streaming using my Chaturbate stream key in a room where I had previously worked. As soon as she went live using my key, my account was banned.

The studio realized very quickly what had happened and explained the situation to Chaturbate. We also provided the other model’s personal and passport information and uploaded her documents to the account, since she was the person who had actually been streaming when the mistake happened.

However, there was an important detail that we only found out after my account was banned: that model already had a permanent ban on Chaturbate. She had not told the studio about her previous ban, so nobody knew about it when she accidentally used my stream key. We only discovered this after the ban on my account happened.

I want to make it clear that I was not the person streaming at the time. Another model accidentally used my key instead of the key for the website she was supposed to work on. I had nothing to do with her previous Chaturbate ban, and I was simply caught in this situation because my stream key was used by mistake.

I really want to continue working on Chaturbate. It was my main platform, where I had my regular members and earned most of my income, and my members really miss me there. 😔

The studio has already fixed the situation and now all accounts and stream keys are now strictly separated, and nobody is allowed to use another model’s key anymore. But unfortunately, I am still the one suffering the consequences of this mistake. I have been trying to resolve the situation with Chaturbate for about a month, but support has now stopped responding.

I would be incredibly grateful if you could help me get my case reviewed again or point me in the right direction. I really just want to get my account back and continue working on Chaturbate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for any help you can give me ❤️