AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models can download their Chaturbate videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Chaturbate recording private shows? I did not know this was happening, and why would they record the public stream? thanks
CB and MFC have always given the members recordings of private shows. I think models can turn that option off but I've never seen that done. MFC Shares now has an option to record the public show and make it available. That's for models in the top 2000 on MFC Shares. I didn't understand why CB did not give the models a copy. MFC puts a low res copy of privates available to the models. The download from CB is HD

Also surprised to notice in my recent checking out of SC (as a potential alternative to CB) that they have an option to record public shows for a variable token rate per minute....... camera icon and 'start recording' or similar at the top of the video screen.
Yes it has been available for some months, if the model enables it. The video is saved in a user's collection.

If you look at the list of users in a room, a camera icon will appear beside the name of anyone paying for such a recording at that time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Why is Chaturbate recording private shows? I did not know this was happening, and why would they record the public stream? thanks
The member receives a recording of the private session. It goes into their folder but it is not a downloadable copy. They can only watch. The models can get the file to download. It is a useful archive for a couple reasons. One, you can edit it and sell it. Also, it is a good reference. If a member requests a private, you can see if he had requested before, how long he stayed, did he tip, and what he requested.

The member receives a recording of the private session. It goes into their folder but it is not a downloadable copy. They can only watch.
The recording that a member receives access to in Chaturbate is actually downloadable quite easy. Since this is this case for us members, I can only assume that in a similar manner the models can download individual recordings as well.

I wasn't planning on making it well-known, but it might be good to know for the models. Also, I would be surprised if it isn't possible to download the individual recordings on the models end as it is fairly easy for us members. Do models really only have the bulk option as described?

I wasn't planning on making it well-known, but it might be good to know for the models. Also, I would be surprised if it isn't possible to download the individual recordings on the models end as it is fairly easy for us members. Do models really only have the bulk option as described?

Models don't get a saved video in a collection like how users do, no. This is the only way for them

The recording that a member receives access to in Chaturbate is actually downloadable quite easy. Since this is this case for us members, I can only assume that in a similar manner the models can download individual recordings as well.
The original CB video is better quality than the one you can download from your collection

Status
Not open for further replies.