AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models - Do you keep records with your fans?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017
I was thinking if you know your fans, if it's useful to have a list with users that spends some money. If yes, do you keep details about them? I don't know...maybe it's useful to remember things about every important fan.

Oh all the time. I have a shit memory so if someone spends a good amount of money, is one of my subs, or is just a cool dude in general I'll make notes on what they like, what they come to me for, etc. I think it's a good way to remind myself on who everyone is since i get so many dudes in and out of my room.

Nah. I have a pretty good memory for people but I'm more of a social model, who only does shows in public chat so I don't really need to keep tabs.

I keep records, but I memorize everything (writing it down takes too long and then you pull up the program and it crashes, or you need a new hard drive, etc). I can tell you who is moving, who just got a new job, who lost their job, who got caught watching me on cam by someone, who watches with their S.O. tokens spent, what videos that bought, their likes/dislikes, etc. If I haven't heard from them in a while, I message the asking if the move, of how the new job is, etc. I attribute it to the game of customer service and details are good for conversation. I'm the equiv of one of those executive assistants you see on TV or in a movie who tell their politician boss who so and so is, and how to have a conversation with them in order to get money out of them.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I thought all you girls keep detailed records on us perverts and share them in the MO section?
Damn, another dream shattered, I guess no strange camgirla are going to show up at my work with flowers and chocolates then.

But but... I left them there for you... Are you saying someone else ATE them?!

In all seriousness, MFC has a list of top members, it also tells us who's spent what in the month. They used to not have this but it's a great feature, and very interesting! I don't pay much attention to those things, I know the members who I like and who spend on me. Something that is very interesting though is that my warm feelings for a member isn't always down to their tipping. There are some members who I know always tip generously in the room and are always friendly and awesome. And then I realise that actually they haven't spent that much over all, but they tip in a way that mixes with other people's tokens or encourages other tippers so they're always a lively part of the party and they don't ask for any more. In reality they only spend a hundred or a few hundred tokens when they stop by, occasionally dropping a bit more, occasionally not having tokens. Recently because I've come back to camming I have been more curious about people and their previous tipping. Sometimes people have changed their names so I need to recollect who they are. It's crazy how some people who I liked and interacted with for years have barely tipped me, and how some people who I didn't think were as high tippers I realise actually spend more than I realised. I do sometimes notice if someone takes up a lot of time and attention in PM but hasn't tipped for a while, I am not one to delete friends off my friendslist, and I don't want to insult someone, but it does make me wonder if they're taking the piss because I let them get away with it or if they are actually going through financial difficulty. Financial difficulty I don't mind, but I hate the idea someone is taking advantage.
But no I don't have any kind of list which I handle myself, I don't need to. I remember basically everyone who has visited me, even people who've barely tipped anything.

Edit to add: I am going to get a diary so I can put everyone's birthdays in though! Seriously however many times people tell me I always get them mixed up. The annoying thing with it not being Facebook and automatically reminding you of when everyone is born...

Reactions: Fatquack
I have a pretty good memory but I note their account on my end. Especially when they have fetishes so I have a lot regs with similar names. On Streamate a model can see what a customer has spent and the list of shows and tips.

Naw not really. I just try to actually remember. I don't ever remember everything, but I think it's more genuine when I can remember something without notes or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.