AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, Earn Extra Money with Your Cam Site's Affiliate Program: Ultimate Guide

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2015
United States
mylivecamshows.com
Twitter Username
@camgirlsinfo
I'm a cam promoter on Twitter so I tweet and retweet models when they log on. I see a lot of models tweeting their room link, but less than 10% of them are using their affiliate links to earn extra income.

Most cam sites have an affiliate program. If you get people to join through your affiliate link, you earn a percentage of all sales, for life! It can be great passive income without being online yourself. I've put together this guide to show how easy it is to utilize this passive income source.

Chaturbate: I'll start with CB, since it's the easiest one. When you're logged in to CB, scroll to the bottom and click on 'Affiliates' - Then click 'Linking Codes.' - Scroll toward the bottom, under 'Program: Revshare: 20% of Money Spent' find the link that says 'Your Chat Room (even if offline)' - Copy & paste that link. You can paste it into a link shortener like Bit.do. When a new user registers with CB using your link, you will earn 20% of EVERYTHING they spend, for life. Get as many people signed up as you can!

DUqRFK3U0AEDqou.jpg

MyFreeCams: Ok, with MFC it's a little more complicated, since MFC outsources their affilate program. It's run by a company called CrakRevenue. Just create an account with CrakRev then go to 'Offers' & search for the MyFreeCams program, Revshare Lifetime. You will earn 20% of all token sales for life.

DUqRGOaVoAAaczM.jpg

DUqRGpsVQAAddhl.jpg

When you have the MFC affiliate link, just add '&model=YourScreenName' to the end of it. That's your affiliate link to your cam room. You can copy & paste it into a link shortener like Bit.do. Here's the link to CrakRevenue.

Streamate: As you may know, Streamate recently won best overall adult cam site AND best adult cam affiliate program in the Adult Webcam Awards. You will earn 30% of all money spent on Streamate, for life. To get yur affiliate link you have to sign up at Mtree.com and go to My Account > Linking Codes > Revshare Cams > Model Bio Page. Once you have your affiliate link, you can paste it into a link shortenerlike Bit.do. Here's the link to Streamate/Mtree.

DUqRHdKVwAYXpZl.jpg

You can do this for other sites too such as LiveJasmin.

Best Strategy: Buy your .com name & point it to your cam room affiliate link. Just an example, if your screen name is MaryMcFly, then you can register the name marymcfly.com for $9 / year at Namesilo.com. (They offer free privacy.) Get the name and set it to redirect to your affiliate link. Cam on more than one site? Get 'marycb.com' and 'marymfc.com' - Point them to your affiliate link to your room, then just tweet your domain name. Encourage people to join the site through your link and you will earn recurring income. I'm happy to answer any questions about any of this :)

Full disclosure: those are affiliate links, lol. You can refer others the programs & earn an extra 5% from their referrals.

It took me an hour to create all the images & type all that :) I hope everyone finds the info useful. Some models really take it to the next level with the chaturbate white label sites. Just look at corruptangels.com/texas_blonde - That's her room on her cb white label site. I've seen some models who have a Streamate white label too. Anyway I hope this helps boost some models' incomes :cool:

Hey! Well, it keeps happening.. models message me for promo, but they're not taking advantage of the affiliate programs!

That's crazy! I just can't stress enough the importance of the revenue sharing programs!!

So, here's the proof!!!! Here's one month of earnings, after getting around 15,000 signups to cb:

345km6e.jpg

As you can see, $3k a month on auto-pilot is quite a nice little bonus! The payout is 20% of ALL money spent. The MFC program is also 20% of all money spent, for life!! This is retirement money, and it's recurring monthly on auto-pilot! (and always growing)

Models, when you have a few thousand anonymous users in your room, you can remind them a few times throughout your show that they can chat by joining free thru your link, which should be displayed prominently at the top & bottom of your bio, and all over social media!

The best move is to build your brand. Spend a few bucks on your .com domain name, (marymcfly.com, etc.) then forward it to your affiliate link to your room. Put your .com name on all your profiles, all your tweets, and watermark your photos with it! Tweet your link & pics, ALL with affiliate links!

Make sure to tweet & mention some of the bigger cam promo accounts, daily! Even if offline, just tweet "Join Free & follow.." You will get people joining the sites thru your link. Eventually, you can build up your affiliate earnings, which are on auto-pilot ;)

With CB, just make sure to use the link for 20% Revshare, NOT the $1 per free join. Trust me, the revshare will pay out way more in the long term!

The potential here is HUUUGE!

Ok, well, there it is.. Ask me anything ;)

As always, feel free to follow & message on Twitter

Last edited:
bumping this thread because i just started doing this and made 1k in my first month!! MODELS GET ON THIS!!!

^^ This makes me so happy!! That's excellent, Mia! Nicely done! How many sign ups do you have so far?

Holy shit I haven't been doing this and feel so stupid. An extra 3k a month would literally change my life right now! What do you think is the best way to advertise this in your room?

Create a banner that says something like "Join free here" or "Get your free screen name to chat" - then put the banner in your CB bio and link it to your affiliate link! At the very least, insert a text link at the top and bottom of your bio, then while you're online, encourage the anonymous viewers to join through your link!! Remind them they can get a free screen name to chat with you! Just try to get as many new sign ups as you can. Good luck!

Reactions: Mia Cherry
^^ This makes me so happy!! That's excellent, Mia! Nicely done! How many sign ups do you have so far?

Create a banner that says something like "Join free here" or "Get your free screen name to chat" - then put the banner in your CB bio and link it to your affiliate link! At the very least, insert a text link at the top and bottom of your bio, then while you're online, encourage the anonymous viewers to join through your link!! Remind them they can get a free screen name to chat with you! Just try to get as many new sign ups as you can. Good luck!

Problem I'm having is chaturbate doesn't seem to like me linking to my affiliate link on my bio. It works fine on desktop, but won't show up at all on the mobile version. However, if I use my own domain that redirects back to my affiliate link, it works on both mobile and desktop. Problem there is, you then get the warning you're being redirected to an external site after 20 seconds (which comes after it already says you're being connected to chaturbate after 5 seconds). Know of any way around these problems?

Problem I'm having is chaturbate doesn't seem to like me linking to my affiliate link on my bio. It works fine on desktop, but won't show up at all on the mobile version. However, if I use my own domain that redirects back to my affiliate link, it works on both mobile and desktop. Problem there is, you then get the warning you're being redirected to an external site after 20 seconds (which comes after it already says you're being connected to chaturbate after 5 seconds). Know of any way around these problems?

I've noticed that too, especially on the CB white label sites. I don't know of any fix for that. You have the right idea using a custom domain name that redirects to your affiliate link. Just promote your custom domain on your bio and all over Twitter & Tumblr, and tell those freeloaders to make a free account so they can chat! It might be a few months before the spend, but when they do..... $$$ :happy:

Last edited:

I have 82 so far! Not as much as you but that's alright, I usually have under 500 viewers in my room at a time. A lot of them were loyal regulars who spend a lot, so that's awesome!

Reactions: Alex McFly
Status
Not open for further replies.