AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models in chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2022
Is there a hustle reason for models who are live to be hanging out in the chat of other models, not interacting or messaging people? I can provide more context if needed and this is on CB if that's relevant, but lately it seems to be more models, more often, lurking in other people's chats.

I get that they could be bored, but it seems to be more common and even one of the models I know asked me if I knew why it was happening so I think I'm crazy.

Some of them, but not all, are poacher models. They say hi through PM to dark blue or purple members, and they leave the room the second after that. They do this so that these members look for them in their own rooms, and since they left inmediately from the other model's room, they can't be banned for having done such deed. Id say it's not OK.

Some others might be there to learn from other rooms, to support a fellow model, or simply because they also want to enjoy the stream ;).

As stated above, And to add, there are some models who know each other and are real friends so they are in each others rooms, usually not for long, especially if they are both broadcasting at the same time, but some of these you will also see as moderators, not just lurkers.

Yeah in this case they didn't know the model, and as far as I know didn't message any members (I'm purple and never got anything from any of them.) I'm not sure if they were enjoying the stream because they were live and active in their own streams. It was just odd, and the model who asked me about it thought it was odd.

It's not alarming, and I swear I'm not trying to start trouble for anyone or fuss over what they're doing. It could be they were just checking out other more active streams even while dildo riding or whatever. I guess it's a mystery. 🕵️‍♂️

Yeah in this case they didn't know the model, and as far as I know didn't message any members (I'm purple and never got anything from any of them.) I'm not sure if they were enjoying the stream because they were live and active in their own streams. It was just odd, and the model who asked me about it thought it was odd.

It's not alarming, and I swear I'm not trying to start trouble for anyone or fuss over what they're doing. It could be they were just checking out other more active streams even while dildo riding or whatever. I guess it's a mystery. 🕵️‍♂️

Some genuinely do just get curious.
Maybe the model had something unusual in her show she is doing (the one you were with), or maybe something that she was wearing, or a big or weird toy or something. Some just go from room to room, looking at popular AND less popular to see "why" some are doing so good and some are bad, basically trying to figure it all out.

Some models will randomly post GIFs in the public chat to compliment the model, but these ones do this so it draws attention to themselves and then guys see "oh look another female model" and hope they check their room out, which it definitely does work, but it's also bad like them PMing users to poach them.

Some genuinely do just get curious.
Maybe the model had something unusual in her show she is doing (the one you were with), or maybe something that she was wearing, or a big or weird toy or something. Some just go from room to room, looking at popular AND less popular to see "why" some are doing so good and some are bad, basically trying to figure it all out.

Some models will randomly post GIFs in the public chat to compliment the model, but these ones do this so it draws attention to themselves and then guys see "oh look another female model" and hope they check their room out, which it definitely does work, but it's also bad like them PMing users to poach them.

I often see the same groups of models hanging out in multiple rooms when I’m browsing. In those cases it seems clear that they’re just camping out in as many active rooms as possible, hoping to draw a few more visitors or boost rank.

And for that matter, the model herself may not even be the person entering rooms on her account. I’ve known of monitors (or others hired to help generate traffic) doing this for some models.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Is there a hustle reason for models who are live to be hanging out in the chat of other models, not interacting or messaging people? I can provide more context if needed and this is on CB if that's relevant, but lately it seems to be more models, more often, lurking in other people's chats.

I get that they could be bored, but it seems to be more common and even one of the models I know asked me if I knew why it was happening so I think I'm crazy.
We talking about a male model? If so that's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.