AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Like This...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of models splitcam. Models who are unable to do it successfully should stick with one site at a time, and models who can do it successfully will probably continue to do it so they can earn the money they need to make...because no one wants to spend her entire cam shift logged into a dead-ass site thinking "What a waste...I should've logged into the other site instead!"

And I guess the splitcammers "giving the profession a bad name" would be the ones who suck at juggling two sites at a time, and are on the phone for an hour with friends yapping about nothing.

I've seen models who have 4 sites going at the same time. If it's page 8 and it's somewhat dead having 4 sites going increases your odds of getting a tip or a private somewhere. Doesn't seem unreasonable. I tend to think it's pretty smart business sense really. They are in it to make a living after all.

The transsexual part i don't know about though.

I think Bocefish is more angry about the trans(s)exual part than the splitcamming part, with MFC supposedly being a "penis-free environment." His "giving the profession a bad name" comment makes me think he just can't stand the thought of TS cam models.

If it makes you feel any better, other cam sites have a TS category, and a cam site's homepage usually has an icon under the model's thumbnail pic displaying their sex. So on other sites you're less likely to accidentally enter a TS model's room.

And I don't know what the correct spelling of the word is since Google results shows it spelled two different ways: A) with one 's' (transexual) and B) with two (transsexual). I guess it's supposed to be two since the ACF spellcheck feature is underlining 'transexual'. :)

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
I think Bocefish is more angry about the trans(s)exual part than the splitcamming part, with MFC supposedly being a "penis-free environment." His "giving the profession a bad name" comment makes me think he just can't stand the thought of TS cam models.

If it makes you feel any better, other cam sites have a TS category, and a cam site's homepage usually has an icon under the model's thumbnail pic displaying their sex. So on other sites you're less likely to accidentally enter a TS model's room.

And I don't know what the correct spelling of the word is since Google results shows it spelled two different ways: A) with one 's' (transexual) and B) with two (transsexual). I guess it's supposed to be two since the ACF spellcheck feature is underlining 'transexual'. :)
Yeah, my American Heritage dictionary uses two s's. I'm guessing it's a language thing and she has no idea what it even means. Her MFC profile makes her sound like an ordinary woman...with neither a sex change nor a desire to have one. Not that being transsexual is bad anyway.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bocefish said:
She has no penis.

Apparently there is no problem with models scamming tips for something she doesn't have?
She's Russian. Assume she doesn't know what it even means.

Username: XX_AneMarie
CamScore: 253.1
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Weight: 60 kilos
Height: 168 centimeters
City: Moscow
Sexual Preference: Straight

Bocefish said:
She's been doing it for weeks that I know of, and she knows exactly what she's doing.
Doing it? Could you give more details? Does she say she's a TS in chat, and go with that? If so, it sounds like a poorly thought out gimmick.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
She's been doing it for weeks that I know of, and she knows exactly what she's doing.
Doing it? Could you give more details? Does she say she's a TS in chat, and go with that? If so, it sounds like a poorly thought out gimmick.

I wouldn't be calling her out if I wasn't sure.

She accepts tips to see her penis on CB every time she crosses my radar on the front page. She knows exactly what she's doing.

If you don't believe me, investigate it yourself.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

I wouldn't be calling her out if I wasn't sure.

She accepts tips to see her penis on CB every time she crosses my radar on the front page. She knows exactly what she's doing.

If you don't believe me, investigate it yourself.
Yeah, very strange, IMHO. I mean, I doubt sex change operations are even available in the Russian Federation...what with their extreme homophobia on an institutional level. You can get killed by street gangs for even being gay in Russia.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
She has no penis.

Apparently there is no problem with models scamming tips for something she doesn't have?
Ouch! Hello captain stereotype welcome to the forum, your first time here?

CallMeWilliam said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
She has no penis.

I don't think assuming that she just didn't understand rather than jumping to the conclusion that she was scamming members (before Bocefish confirmed that she is, in fact, scamming members) is stereotyping at all.

CallMeWilliam said:

Um...what? As mentioned above by Allison, clearly he's giving the model the benefit of the doubt instead of being so quick to shout "Scammer! Scammer! Off with her head!"

CallMeWilliam said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
She has no penis.

Reading is essential. Reading for comprehension is even more essential. OBVIOUSLY someone from Russia, Germany, Belgium, China or Dogpatch do not speak English as a FIRST language. Even so, it was only a thought...since more information has been posted, it sounds like she does know what it means.

CallMeWilliam said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
She has no penis.

I would like to point out that ignorance is not stupidity. Saying that someone who speaks another language might not know what an English word means is not implying anything except "she speaks another language, so she might not have learned that word yet". Do you know how to translate "transsexual" into Russian? I would be very surprised if that was covered in any language class. And so, there's no insult to say that maybe she doesn't know what transsexual actually means.

Is it a stereotype that Russians don't speak English as a first language? Yes, it is. But is it an unreasonable one to have? That's like saying it's unreasonable to assume that an American speaks English as their first language. Or that a Chinese person probably doesn't know Celtic.

Pet peeve of mine- people who feel insulted when it's thought that they might not know something. Or think that people who have been asked whether or not they know something have been insulted. As a ten-year-old, I was just as intelligent as I am now, but I didn't have as much knowledge to back the intelligence up.

Status
Not open for further replies.