AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Requesting Final Payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

I am writing this email regarding about if I can get my final payout atleast to get my money from my hard work. I’ve work fairly in this site for 2 years and I think I deserve atleast get my final payout.

I would highly appreciate if you can send it through my Paxum it is connected to my account in Chaturbate.

I hope I can get a response of this email.

Asianbabygirl_888
[K2V7V5-PPVGV]

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpeg
    IMG_0217.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
You're not going to get those tokens. You'll also not get another response from support regarding the matter.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@punker barbie I believe Support didn’t response regarding with this matter I know I can’t get my account back but all I need Is Requesting Final Payout to get my money from my hard work, Please hear me out.
yep as said above your tokens are forfeit. time to move on and find another means of making a paycheck.

If you continue to push the subject here at the forum you'll be banned here as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.