AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models making bad use of mfc users info?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike a lot of the people here, I don't think your paranoia is the problem here. I always follow my hunches, and maybe it's just me, but they're usually right! That's what your instincts are there for... you should listen to them and follow them. If something feels fishy, maybe it is! You mentioned she is a European studio model and her managers might have something to do with it. Well, if anything suspicious has been happening, that might be the cause. You alluded to thinking that this girl works under the mafia... I think it might be time for you to find a different model to interact with. Not all of them work in foreign countries in studios. Your english seems fine, and to be honest, if she is trying to share her personal facebook info with you, just be straight up and tell her you think that's unsafe for both of you to share with each other. Simple as that! Hopefully she will understand you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.