AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models showing everything and leaving "nothing" to the imagination

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, I'm more...how shall I put this...caught off guard when I'm munching on food and trying to quickly check my Twitter notifications, and on my feed I gotta see a 30-second Stripchat preview video of a model all wide open, using a dildo. Oh...uh...HELLO! Lol. Just trying to check my notifications. Don't mind me..... :p

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

It isn't like a strip club where any model will do.
I mean, guys definitely go for their type in the strip club too. When I was dancing, I didn't feel like I was ever picked because "well, I guess she'll do".

Does anyone else find his comments hard to read because he's using quotations for emphasis?

Danny, try editing your text to use italics instead. Reading stuff like this: "I agree with a 'majority' of what you're saying" or this: "they still pay me very well for my time because they enjoy our 'connection.' " or this: "I try to 'respectfully' throw my opinions out there" indicates sarcasm instead of emphasis. It's like reading "Employees must 'wash hands'."

Does anyone else find his comments hard to read because he's using quotations for emphasis?

Danny, try editing your text to use italics instead. Reading stuff like this: "I agree with a 'majority' of what you're saying" or this: "they still pay me very well for my time because they enjoy our 'connection.' " or this: "I try to 'respectfully' throw my opinions out there" indicates sarcasm instead of emphasis. It's like reading "Employees must 'wash hands'."
giphy-2.gif

your actions/words can still be shameful even if it's not your intention. models are telling you that your thread is doing so. maybe you should listen and learn why we feel that way instead of trying to gatekeep criticism. it's like a weak jedi trick that has no power here.

understand completely you are sharing your opinion. if you are going to voice your opinions to us, you are more than likely going to get others discussing their opinions on your opinion.
I never intended to disrespect anybody with my comments, but was curious to read/see responses. Whether I agree or disagree, I respect all opinions. Regarding everything you said? Understood now and moving forward.

I think your comments about your personal preferences are the snag here. It seems like when you posted you sort of applied your preferences about what you like (teasing in free/moving to private) to everyone. The reality is this is one type of member behavior but it's far from the norm. As I'm sure you now realize, you are not the target market for models who do get nude in free chat.

The issue where folks felt judged in here was when you started extrapolating that assumption about members spending habits into something that causes harm to others. We try to look after each other in this industry, especially on this forum. So when someone says "your behavior As a model is harming your fellow models" its a pretty heavy accusation. And in this case, because it doesn't actually check out...we get heated about it.
BTW, not judging anybody. Just voicing my opinion. No disrespect was intended with my comments. I don't judge people. Either I agree or disagree. Simple as that. Just throwing that out there.

Whatever "personal preference" works for the model is fine. My comments were never in any way, shape, or form intending to "offend" anybody, but people get "easily offended" by just about "anything" these days. Was just voicing my opinion, and just wanted to read/see what people had to say, and whether I agree or disagree, I respect and value all opinions. Simple as that. Nothing more. If I wanted to "deliberately offend" people, in the "weak" society we live in today, it doesn't take much, but regarding my comments, that was NEVER my intention.

Much love, but literally no one has agreed with it, bro. That's why we are still having this discussion with you.
People disagree. Understood. Much love to you as well, even though this is my 1st time meeting you. Just voicing my opinion and trying to move on, but responding to those who still feel this is an issue. No disrespect was intended in any way, shape, or form. Just voicing my opinion, nothing more, yet it's odd because people are still commenting on this issue even though my comments have been up for a couple of weeks now.

Okay, you've posted five times in a row. We've made our points, and you've made yours. This doesn't need to turn into a 10-page long thread where you keep repeating yourself. And you're getting a bit carried away with the quotation marks, my dude.....

People disagree. Understood. Much love to you as well, even though this is my 1st time meeting you. Just voicing my opinion and trying to move on, but responding to those who still feel this is an issue. No disrespect was intended in any way, shape, or form. Just voicing my opinion, nothing more, yet it's odd because people are still commenting on this issue even though my comments have been up for a couple of weeks now.
who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If nobody gives a s--t, then please explain why I'm receiving responses to my "previous comments," today, even though I posted my comments 2 weeks ago (at the time I post this response)? If nobody gives a s--t, please explain why I'm being compared to Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movie?

• Funny!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
Okay, you've posted five times in a row. We've made our points, and you've made yours. This doesn't need to turn into a 10-page long thread where you keep repeating yourself. And you're getting a bit carried away with the quotation marks, my dude.....
Hope all is well. BTW, I'm responding to the comments under the bell. I was "done" with this issue a long time ago. If there are no comments under the "bell," then I won't talk about this issue. Odd, because I'm more curious about responses from people regarding my "how has the webcam world changed then compared to now for people who have worked in the industry ranging from 1-10 years?" Yet, for some strange reason, I'm being compared to Dr. Evil for my "previous too much nudity comments." Just responding to "bell notifications." I was done with the previous issue a long, long time ago. Thankfully only 2 responses to "too much nudity post today." Responded, tried to respond respectfully, and trying to move on, and I hope (said respectfully), others move on as well. I'm not making this a 10 page long thread. Other people are making this a "10 page thread."

If nobody gives a s--t, then please explain why I'm receiving responses to my "previous comments," today, even though I posted my comments 2 weeks ago (at the time I post this response)? If nobody gives a s--t, please explain why I'm being compared to Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movie?

I think it's simple: you keep replying and fueling the flames.

If it's something you're done with, then you could quite easily stop and then the other comments would have nothing new to reply to. Just a thought

because when you were using quotations to create emphasis it reminded me how dr evil overused and misused air quotes for emphasis. sorry my joke hurt you.

Hope all is well. BTW, I'm responding to the comments under the bell. I was "done" with this issue a long time ago. If there are no comments under the "bell," then I won't talk about this issue. Odd, because I'm more curious about responses from people regarding my "how has the webcam world changed then compared to now for people who have worked in the industry ranging from 1-10 years?" Yet, for some strange reason, I'm being compared to Dr. Evil for my "previous too much nudity comments." Just responding to "bell notifications." I was done with the previous issue a long, long time ago. Thankfully only 2 responses to "too much nudity post today." Responded, tried to respond respectfully, and trying to move on, and I hope (said respectfully), others move on as well. I'm not making this a 10 page long thread. Other people are making this a "10 page thread."

You don't have to put everything in quotation marks. It's overkill...kind of like when people say "Actually" and "Literally" so much because they really, really like those words ("Actually, I was literally on my way to check the mailbox, and literally that's when you called my phone...wanting to know if I actually got the mail yet today." :banghead:). LOL. I've had to exit really good YouTube videos, because the person speaking couldn't stop saying "actually" and "literally"...and for me that's like nails on a chalkboard. Lol.

Some people may think you're being a smartass sometimes with the way you use quotation marks. Like if a friend of yours just had a baby, and you text them congratulations and tell them that their baby is "cute"...you putting the word cute in quotation marks may cause them to think you're being a smartass...and you really think their baby is ugly.

Nothing about your post was respectful. If you respected models you wouldn't bitch about their business practices. There's no such thing as too much nudity, only too much bitching about it.

If you're done, then just stop dude. It's not that hard to walk away.

Also quit trying to play stupid while also assuming you're smarter than everyone else in the thread, it just makes you look like an asshat.

Nothing about your post was respectful. If you respected models you wouldn't bitch about their business practices. There's no such thing as too much nudity, only too much bitching about it.

If you're done, then just stop dude. It's not that hard to walk away.

Also quit trying to play stupid while also assuming you're smarter than everyone else in the thread, it just makes you look like an asshat.
You're entitled to your opinion. I respectfully disagree but I do respect and value your opinion. Disrespect was "never" my intention.

You don't have to put everything in quotation marks. It's overkill...kind of like when people say "Actually" and "Literally" so much because they really, really like those words ("Actually, I was literally on my way to check the mailbox, and literally that's when you called my phone...wanting to know if I actually got the mail yet today." :banghead:). LOL. I've had to exit really good YouTube videos, because the person speaking couldn't stop saying "actually" and "literally"...and for me that's like nails on a chalkboard. Lol.

Some people may think you're being a smartass sometimes with the way you use quotation marks. Like if a friend of yours just had a baby, and you text them congratulations and tell them that their baby is "cute"...you putting the word cute in quotation marks may cause them to think you're being a smartass...and you really think their baby is ugly.
Hope all is well. BTW, I was done with this issue the day I posted and was hoping maybe 1 or 2 days later I might receive a response, yet 3 weeks later people are still b---hing and moaning about being b--thurt by my comments. I moved on a long time ago, and others should do the same but if they still want to b---h and complain about what I said, they have the right to do so. I use quotation marks when I type my responses. Always have, always will. I moved on with this issue a long time ago but for some strange reason I get some random a-shole/b---h or some random p---k or c--t who wants to "vent." I'm not making this a 100 page thread. The people responding negatively are making this a 100 page thread. Not me. SMH.

thread reminds me of something.......
View attachment 90447
Why people feel burned by my response/s is funny and sad at the same time. Just throwing my opinion out there. Disrespect was never my intention, but in this day and age, people get offended by just about everything, so oh well. If people don't like my opinions, they can just f--k off.

I moved on a long time ago

Doesn't really feel that way to me, the fact you quote everyone that replies and you reply to them all individually shows that you aren't done with it. Why not just read the comments, ignore the comments, and move on without replying here? If you were really done with it, as you say, it would be very easy to do. But it seems like you do not want to, and it feels like you like the attention and drama.

How about you prove me wrong and after reading this comment, don't reply to me, don't reply to others... just move on 🤷‍♂️

Why people feel burned by my response/s is funny and sad at the same time. Just throwing my opinion out there. Disrespect was never my intention, but in this day and age, people get offended by just about everything, so oh well. If people don't like my opinions, they can just f--k off.
At this point people probably like you as much as they like your opinions. You seem intent on being disliked.

In CB if you don't get naked you don't get people on your room or tips. That's how it works, When I started I tried to make undress goals, but I got no people on my room and no tips.

Models that have a high audience (5 k people in the room), they can do that, but models like me that 25 people are on your room every night , 50 people are the best you can have and only 1 or maximum 3 people tipping you. You need to be quick in your show to make people interest in your show and tip you or take you to a pvt.

But only showing or masturbating its not the only way you can "impress" your audience, I have a tip menu for feet, ass, spanks, zings, anal shows, urethra, total undress (i'm alway have underwear on but showing my d#ck), and the goals are always cum, I don't cum if I don't reach the goal, and I can cum up to 3 times, and after the first goal I start a anal show. In pvt I have a minum of tips you can be in, so they can ask for everything I can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.