AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models that have lost their magic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TitFlopper4U
WQeLSQx.gif

(this is not a great post, especially not for the top of the page, I apologise)

The members vs models relationships::

For me, I love the friendship bonds i have made with members on MFC, streamate is lacking that, which is why I am returning to MFC this month. I am very clear when a member says they love me, i will tell them to not fall for me because i am in a very happy relationship. I vocally tell people the boundaries of our relationship if they cross over them, and most times members are very understanding and thank me for letting them know my boundaries.

But the connections with members, friendships, everything that mfc s about is why I am going back. I'm not going back because of tokens, i make FAR less there than on streamate, and i am accepting that loss in income to hang out with cool members that I miss dearly. Now if i somehow succeed on MFC, awesome! I won't complain! But the friendships and conversation are the parts I love the most about the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.