AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models who are single vs models who are not

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately true. Silly little young me thought that wearing an engagement ring would make men stop hitting on me on the bus. It had the opposite effect, and I had a lot of dudes reply to "I'm engaged" with "I don't care", as if not caring that I'm involved would suddenly make me change my mind and fuck them. :facepalm: I'm just trying to get to work, go try to get your dick wet somewhere that's NOT a bus.

From a different perspective, when I was married, I was getting hit on all the time. Now? I wouldn't know what that means anymore. :banghead:

Perhaps if you are a man, this is a good tactic for keeping people away. For a woman? No, it won't stop someone. Unfortunately.
You are aware that it was a joke that I made at my own expense where I alluded to that I am the one drooling and snoring on the bus? It was not meant to be a public transport survival guide and to be honest if I did it in Stockholm I might get pick pocketed.

You are aware that it was a joke that I made at my own expense where I alluded to that I am the one drooling and snoring on the bus? It was not meant to be a public transport survival guide and to be honest if I did it in Stockholm I might get pick pocketed.

Yes i understand humor, thank you.

Do you say you're married or single??

Some youtube and twitch stars make their career about being single. And then sooner or later they out themselves.
There will always be some one who IS and ISN'T into you because of some thing.
Even if you said you were single and ready to mingle, they could have found some other reason to bail.

This - it's a mixed bag. When I started out camming, I played the straight+married card because I assumed it would be big with gay audiences (plus it's true and the truth is easier to keep up with). Most guys were into it because it made me seem "more straight" and forbidden, but a large number would get turned off because gay guys hate hearing about women, even in innocuous ways (tbh to the point at which it comes off as kind of sexist and thus really annoying). Honestly though, fuck those guys. I actually stopped camming because gay audiences tend to be extremely objectifying and needy.

I imagine it can be similar with straight guys: some dudes want to fantasize and being "involved" gets in the way of that. Others find it a huge turn-on. You can't please both, so fuck it. I'd go with whatever image you want to portray and give a proverbial middle finger to anyone who expresses a problem with it (politely leaving not included).

This - it's a mixed bag. When I started out camming, I played the straight+married card because I assumed it would be big with gay audiences (plus it's true and the truth is easier to keep up with). Most guys were into it because it made me seem "more straight" and forbidden, but a large number would get turned off because gay guys hate hearing about women, even in innocuous ways (tbh to the point at which it comes off as kind of sexist and thus really annoying). Honestly though, fuck those guys. I actually stopped camming because gay audiences tend to be extremely objectifying and needy.

I imagine it can be similar with straight guys: some dudes want to fantasize and being "involved" gets in the way of that. Others find it a huge turn-on. You can't please both, so fuck it. I'd go with whatever image you want to portray and give a proverbial middle finger to anyone who expresses a problem with it (politely leaving not included).

I think that all what you saying make sense .. but .. my favorite word on camming and the one i think everyone should "remember" is: ignore ... do what you you want, your room, your rules, your specs .. yes, sure, not everyone will love that but you'll catch those who will, there's thousand of people on that saite, new each day and week, sure you'll have regular but ... i think it's better to do want you want nd feel for to be sure you always in the mood to log on and broadcast and try make everyone happy, you should be happy and want to log on and perform .. make sense ?

I think on Chaturbate a lot of people like that I have a BF because they know it's easy for me to bring a guy to cam because my bf does cam with me on Chaturbate. I don't lie but I don't talk about my BF all the time if they're not asking questions about him.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I usually assume that an attractive and personable model IS in a serious relationship. If she is not, she probably will be in the next 6 months to a year. I just hope that her partner is good to her. I don't pry into the relationship. I have a couple of model friends who will tell me personal things, but it stays strictly between us. You have to decide how much to tell your viewers. Some will not be able to separate the fantasy from reality, and those are the ones who will become jealous and even drop childish insults or jabs about your relationship partner.

And .. anyway .. who cares about married/relation or not ? we are there just for fun and make them fantasize and have great moment and pleasure, change mind no ? it's not a date site .. i guess :) and ... all model lie .. big or small lie, it's part of the game should i say, it's part of the "job" :) need to hook up all in our room and wish they tip :)

I don't pry into the relationship. You have to decide how much to tell your viewers. Some will not be able to separate the fantasy from reality, and those are the ones who will become jealous and even drop childish insults or jabs about your relationship partner.

YES. Thank you for this. I wish all members were like you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slowburst
Personally, I could not care less about relationship status. If it sells some fantasies either way, figure it out and go for it. I don't even look at that. It's all about whether or not I like to spend time and tokens in the model's room. Nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.